Entertainment

‘Love And Hip Hop Hollywood’ Star Misster Ray Wants Candiace Dillard Fired from RHOP

Photo Credit: VH1

Past tweets resulted in Candiace getting slammed on social media.

Candiace Dillard‘s past homophobic tweets made her the target of backlash recently.

In one tweet, Candiace wrote, “I think my officemate might be a little gay. He does some strange things…makes me raise an eyebrow here and there.”

In another, she wrote, “Phaedra’s husband is so AWKWARD. Ughhhhh. I think he might be a little gay too…hmm…#realhousewivesofatl”

She also responded to another messy tweet where she agreed with a person who took issue with “dudes wanting to be women.”

And in another, she wrote, “Queenie gay men irk me.”

Candiace issued an apology.

After the tweets went viral, some viewers called for Candiace to be fired. This comes after Candiace said she would leave the show if Monique didn’t. Candiace would later take to social media and issue an apology to all those who were offended.

In the Instagram caption, she wrote, “I want to address tweets that resurfaced from nearly 10 years ago that may have offended people I love dearly and those who have supported me as Potomac Housewife.”

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Candiace Dillard Bassett?? (@candeegal09) on

Misster Ray wants Candiace fired from the show.

“Love And Hip Hop Hollywood” star Misster Ray is not here for Candiace. He had some things to say about the situation on Twitter, too.

In one tweet, he wrote, “I have never liked this b*tch. @iammrssamuels I stan for you forever and always #RHOP”

Ray called for Candiace to be fired in another tweet, “She’s trash! @Andy she’s homophobic and toxic! Get her up outta the P!”

1. Miss Williams

August 17, 2020 at 10:53 am

She will not be fired. She’s the typical dysfunctional black woman Bravo loves to keep on its platform. All of the black shows on that network have become nothing but degenerate trash. And that was intentional.

2. Veronica

August 17, 2020 at 10:56 am

It’s telling how Candiace emphasized these tweets were from ten years ago. That lets me know she’s not really sorry and more so just annoyed they were brought up now. And it’s also interesting that she was just on Instagram being transphobic a day or so before this fake apology. So she really hasn’t changed.

3. P

August 17, 2020 at 11:28 am

Candiace has not changed. This is why she’s obsessed with Michael’s sexuality and she said something transphobic to a trans woman just days ago. It’s also disgusting that she called Ashley a bed w-nch.

• Alicia

August 17, 2020 at 9:45 pm

Right! Like she isn’t married to a white man herself!

4. Dorothy

August 17, 2020 at 12:08 pm

Candace leave with grace before u get fired #NOBODYLIKESU

5. Hannah

August 17, 2020 at 1:28 pm

Those tweets were ignorant. But she’s still saying ignorant things online all the time so what learning and evolving is she talking about? She hasn’t done either. Make her mad enough and the ignorance will spew on Twitter and Instagram, okay? This young lady has no respect for anyone. Not even herself because if she did, she would think twice about the trash that comes out of her mouth and how she carries herself on a TV show.

August 17, 2020 at 2:21 pm

I’m trying to figure it out what in the world did Barack Obama see in Candiace for him to aloud her to work doing his Administration ?‍♀️. Candiace for u to have & opportunity like that & the way u are on that show in my opinion I quite sure he is shaking his head like a lot of us.

7. Natalie

August 17, 2020 at 2:36 pm

Ccandiace throws rocks and hides her hand. She will never be humble and apologize for her part and wrongdoings in anything. Another Donald Trump-esk type of woman. I question her so-called bestie Wendy too. There’s something about her that I’m not feeling. Karen has me curious about her.

• Hope Eason

August 18, 2020 at 7:39 am

Wendy’s husband needs to hide them rusty knee’s of his

8. Tea

August 17, 2020 at 6:21 pm

I agree with him ??‍♀️

9. Dawnall

August 18, 2020 at 9:17 am

I think it’s time for her to go what about gay people that different from heterosexual notting they only love opposite sex all this thing they talking about. Ashley husband Is not necessary and Andy Cohen yes you as a gay man should no tolerate something like that on the reunion period I’m as straight as can be but people is people let them live there life the way they choose I hope I dont see such nonsense again thank you

10. Donna Morgan

August 18, 2020 at 6:32 pm

Get rid of her

11. Hershey

August 19, 2020 at 1:52 pm

The irony of being black and homophobic will never stop being baffling to me.