Candiace RHOP Update: Candiace Called Out by LHHH Star Misster Ray

Misster Ray Calls out Candiace Dillard

Candiace RHOP

Photo Credit: Instagram

The current season of “Real Housewives of Potomac” has caused quite the discussion just one episode in.

And it’s all because people have a lot of thoughts on Candiace’s mom Dorothy.

Dorothy is upset that Candiace invited her half-brother to her wedding. So the mother and daughter ended up clashing over it.

To no surprise, people have been vocal about this on social media.

But when “Love And Hip Hop Hollywood” star Misster Ray gave his two cents, he claims Candiace blocked him on Instagram.

So he called her out on Twitter.

1. Tea

May 9, 2019 at 2:54 pm

Umm why is Candiace lying though? Ratings did not surge when she came on the show. They actually dropped to the lowest ever because her storyline has always been awful. No one wants to watch a grown woman depending on her mother’s bank account. I was too through when she said her mom pays half the mortgage like she isn’t about to get married to an able-bodied man with children. Anyway, I agree with Ray’s original comment. She isn’t a good fit but Bravo has been making horrible casting calls on all their shows as of late.

• Valerie

May 9, 2019 at 3:43 pm

I think people also just missed Crazy Katie. Now that she’s back, more people are going to tune in. Her rivalry with Gizelle was everything. No one can get Gizelle together like Katie could. Karen comes close though.

• Mona

May 9, 2019 at 10:25 pm

Katie and Gizelle are friends now.

2. Just Saying

May 9, 2019 at 2:58 pm

Her storyline is childish though. It’s also embarrassing. No one watches housewives to see adult children be coddled by their parents.

And In what universe did Candiace make ratings soar? This woman loves to inflate her accomplishments. Her response was nothing but lies and delusion.

3. Oprah's Wig

May 9, 2019 at 3:02 pm

His first comment was a respectful opinion. I don’t feel it required him being blocked. But Candiace is very sensitive and can’t really take any kind of criticism. She argues a lot on Twitter too. Meanwhile, Gizelle gets dragged on just about every fan page and she remains unbothered. Some people are cut out for this and others aren’t.

4. Kimberly

May 9, 2019 at 3:06 pm

RHOP’s ratings actually went down last season. I don’t want to blame it on Candiace, but it’s really weird how she just told a bold faced lie like that. I remember the blogs talking about how the ratings weren’t all that good. I believe that’s one reason they brought Katie back.

5. Lay Lay

May 9, 2019 at 3:12 pm

Ray really got triggered about that block though. Hilarious. He told no lies though. Candiace’s storyline has been tragic since her first season. Now it’s even worse. Her and her momma look crazy and I just don’t think the Bavo check is worth it. Her life tho.

• Lay Lay

May 9, 2019 at 3:17 pm

*bravo

6. Yeah I Said It!

May 9, 2019 at 3:14 pm

LOL at them comparing Porsha to Candiace. Besides being young, they are nothing alike. I don’t think Candiace will even have the growth Porsha has. She seems way too stubborn and delusional to mature.

• anonymous

May 9, 2019 at 10:28 pm

Porsha is not even young. She’s almost 40.

May 9, 2019 at 3:23 pm

She brings the ratings? The drama? The color? The pomp? Ma’am. Everyone swears they are Kenya Moore. Kenya’s impact has receipts. These other girls lack self awareness.

• Im Sayin

May 9, 2019 at 3:39 pm

Agreed. I’m confused by her arrogance. People are only talking about her because they can’t believe how childish and dysfunctional her situation is. Not because she’s great TV. I honestly think she should walk away from RHOP and get her life in order. I cringe during her scenes.

• Twirl

May 9, 2019 at 5:50 pm

Right!

May 9, 2019 at 3:30 pm

Okay so I was a bit turned off by Candiace’s comment. Anyway, sometimes it’s best to just block someone instead of saying something below the belt because they hurt your feelings with their opinion. Blocking people can be healthy.

9. My 2 Cents

May 9, 2019 at 3:32 pm

Ratings soared? Girl bye.

May 9, 2019 at 4:16 pm

I guess the truth bothered her.

11. Realness

May 9, 2019 at 5:49 pm

People have been saying Candiace sticks out like a sore thumb since last season. Her relationship with her mother is disturbing, not entertaining. She’s very immature and I was surprised they asked her to do another season. She thinks her train wreck is helping the show but ratings say otherwise. I’m surprised they fired Charrisse and kept Candiace.

• Marilynn Wray

May 10, 2019 at 9:59 am

I agree. I really liked Charrisse and the chemistry she brought to the show. Candice is a boring, snotty, spoiled brat who acts like she’s 7 y/o. Hope they don’t keep her next year.

12. Twirl

May 9, 2019 at 5:56 pm

Ray told not one lie! I don’t dislike Candiace but she’s not that interesting to me. When her scenes come on, I just shake my head but it’s nothing captivating about her life or personality. She just doesn’t do it for me. Karen and Gizelle have strong personalities and will be missed if they ever left. Karen is funny and Gizelle is great at being a mean girl! The show wouldn’t be the same without them. Ashley is the perfect pot stirrer who can see the truth in everyone else but can’t do the same when it comes to her marriage. And Monique is the true housewife on the show who is pretty with adorable kids and knows how to be messy when provoked. And Robyn is the perfect side kick to Gizelle. I wish Charrisse was still there because she had all the connections and she was a true socialite. Candiace doesn’t leave a lasting impression. And I had to giggle with that ratings soared comment. Now that’s a lie! They did the complete opposite!

13. Chelly

May 9, 2019 at 6:14 pm

Hmm I’m starting to wonder if Candiace has ever commented on here. I saw on that other Candiace post someone came on here going off calling everyone on here hood boogers for not being impressed by Candiace. They bragged about her resume too, which I thought was strange. Now after looking at what Candiace said here, I think that was her. Wow.

• Carter

May 9, 2019 at 10:53 pm

No that wasn’t Candiace that was me, my issue is with Our people it abnormal for parents to take care of their kids passed 18. But yet you look at Jews, Hispanics, Asians and they take care of their daughter and plenty of them are educated it addition to marrying well. It’s only abnormal in our community which is maybe why were continuously falling behind.

• Anonymous

May 10, 2019 at 4:44 am

Yeah you’re telling half truths though. All those different races you mention are not paying for all their grown children’s expenses. Asians particularly push their kids to get the best education, have the best careers and marry well so they don’t have to. Candiace has done none of that. I mean really, just look at the actual children of wealthy families. There’s a particular blueprint they follow so they can pass wealth down to their kids but their kids are also put in positions to create their own wealth too and marry into even more wealth. Again, Candiace has done none of this. In fact, she’s is actually positioning herself to wipe out her mother’s wealth in a generation or two.

Lastly, I’d encourage you to read about white supremacy if you think black people are behind because we don’t believe in passing down wealth and following the blueprint of the wealthy. That’s a pretty ignorant comment to make when you have certain factors like black Americans being less likely to get the same business loans as Asians and Jews. We’re also more likely to deal with racism when buying homes as well, and continuously underpaid in all industries.

Then you have the student loan crisis which overwhelmingly affects black people more than others. This makes it hard for most of us to create wealth as well.

There’s many steps we need to take, but pretending white supremacy and racism don’t exist and looking down on our race isn’t productive. And to insinuate that people on here are “hood boogers” because they accurately see the dysfunction in Candiace is ignorant and anti black.

• Anonymous

May 10, 2019 at 5:05 am

And Carter, I do agree that some of us need to change our mindset. Leaving something behind for our children has to be a priority. I don’t want you to think I’m fatalistic because I’m not. Despite all those obstacles I acknowledged, there are small things we can do to get a start on creating generational wealth. For one, black people need to start buying good life insurance plans. And these plans need to be a minimum of $1 million. Life insurance plans are great tools to invest for the wealthy, but you don’t have to be wealthy to have great life insurance. Sorry for writing so much in my two posts. Have a great Friday 😊.

• Nope

May 10, 2019 at 6:24 am

Black people don’t stop taking care of our kids past 18. A majority of black parents are helping their kids while they are in college. Statistics even show that many black college graduates have moved back in with their parents until they get on their feet. You’re talking like black parents abandon their children on their 18th birthday. I wish y’all would stop making silly generalizations about black people to stan for a bratty reality star.

• Chelly

May 10, 2019 at 8:38 am

So you decided to put down black people to uplift Hispanics, Asians and Jews when they are notoriously known to be racist towards black people? And you’re black? Yeah, I wouldn’t have admitted to this.

14. Lauren

May 9, 2019 at 9:25 pm

I didn’t think what he said was bad. Her storyline isn’t going to be everyone’s cup of tea.

15. Peachy

May 9, 2019 at 10:15 pm

Candiace is one of those people who will completely lie on her resume.

16. Tiffany Rose

May 10, 2019 at 2:25 pm

CandIace’s mother is entitled to her feelings; however, if CandIance doesn’t want her mother to call the shots then she should pay for her OWN WEDDING!!

May 10, 2019 at 3:56 pm

Here’s the thing, do I think Candiace is a mess and delusional as h-ll? Yes, yes I do. But honestly, her and her momma were the only interesting thing about that season premiere. It was very underwhelming and it makes me nervous about the rest of the season.