Entertainment

Joe Budden Says Tahiry Jose is a Liar & She May Be Deflecting from ‘Marriage Boot Camp’ Criticism

Photo Credit: VH1

Tahiry is having a controversial season on “Marriage Boot Camp.”

Love And Hip Hop New York” star Tahiry Jose is on the latest season of “Marriage Boot Camp.” She’s been a hot topic as a result of her situation with Vado. While she’s been very vocal on the show about domestic violence, some fans of the show haven’t been feeling how things were handled. In fact, some feel Dr. Ish and Judge Toler didn’t hold Tahiry accountable for her actions, only Vado.

Regardless, Tahiry did a recent interview with Hollywood Unlocked and addressed some things. In particular, she said she didn’t like that Vado called her aggressive.

And when some of her followers took her to task on Instagram, she said Vado benefited from “edits.”

Tahiry made serious accusations about Joe Budden.

However, Tahiry also had some things to say about Joe in the same interview.

When she was asked if Joe had ever been violent towards her, she said, “That’s a whole other show. How do you heal from something that you watched somebody lie about it for so many years?”

She added, “You know, that relationship left me with a fractured rib, a broken nose because somebody was sending him a message and I used to say, stop beefing, I’m out there still working. And he hit me on that nose and then pushed me through a flight of stairs. I remember having to talk him out of letting me go that day. I remember having a plan to leave because the reason he was so upset is because I was leaving. Looking through my phone and sh*t. But I already told him, give me two weeks to pack up my things. And he agreed to it and then started looking through my phone. And I got broken up about him dragging me by my ankles.”

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by HOLLYWOOD UNLOCKED (@hollywoodunlocked) on

Well, Joe has responded. And he had some strong words for Tahiry.

Pages: 1 2

September 2, 2020 at 2:50 pm

I believe him because we just saw her attack Vado first and then play victim. We’ve also seen her try to fight a man who did nothing to her just because he was beefing with Joe.

2. Truth

September 2, 2020 at 2:52 pm

Tahiry has no morals and that’s been clear if you’ve been paying attention. People can believe her victim act if they want to. She’ll do anything for relevance and a quick buck.

3. Gloria Jackson

September 2, 2020 at 2:57 pm

I used to like Tahiry. But I’m not feeling what she’s been doing as of late. She seems desperate and evil. I can’t respect people who sell their souls for money.

4. Yeah I Said It!

September 2, 2020 at 4:28 pm

Yikes.

5. MJ

September 2, 2020 at 4:44 pm

I just hate the fact that everyone on TSR defended Joe and dragged Tahiry.

• Fee

September 3, 2020 at 10:19 am

Joe is a narrassict, but I believe him,. As he said the both were toxic to each other, meaning abusive. Tahiry has really disappointed me by what she said and speaking on their past. relationship. I see that she is abusive also. She still in love with Joe and will do anything to keep him attach to her situation. Gurl stop it!! Move on,,or tell him you still love him and stop the BS. If someone abused me I would not have anything to do with them. Tahiry move on and keep Joe name out your mouth..you looking desperate right now

6. Meg

September 2, 2020 at 4:46 pm

Tahiry hurt her credibility with the Vado situation.

• Leslie

September 2, 2020 at 5:30 pm

I agree. I was on her side until I watched the entire episode. There are a lot of violent women like Tahiry. Hit men and play victim. It’s crazy.

• Pumpkin

September 2, 2020 at 5:43 pm

This right here. She’s an abuser but refuses to acknowledge that.

7. Yelp

September 2, 2020 at 5:01 pm

This is not the FIRST time that Joe has been accused of physical abuse however Tahiry timeing is off. Tahiry JUST finished doing a season with Joe and Cyn and she was chatting it up with her abuser and doing scenes like it was nothing.

Both are suspect

8. Sheen

September 2, 2020 at 5:20 pm

I don’t believe her and the other woman who accused him of abuse flopped in court…

9. Zoe P

September 2, 2020 at 6:25 pm

If true, I’m sure Tahiry was just as abusive. Next.

10. Moliscious

September 2, 2020 at 10:40 pm

I use to like Tahiry, but on marriage boot camp I seen another side of her. She’s abusive and then plays victim. She needs serious counseling or no relationship that she tries to be in will work. She still luv’s Joe and I think that she always will. She has a bad attitude. She’s beautiful but that’s nothing when your all messed up in your head. Stop settling for “Situationship” as she put it. When you set yourself with low standards of what a Man should be to you that’s all you will get. Vado grabbed her up because I think he was fed up, I know what wasn’t the first time that she’s abused him. They should leave marriage boot camp as friends because Tahiry needs a lot of therapy,

11. Quita

September 3, 2020 at 8:00 am

Tahiry is a joke. I knew the bitxh was lying all about all that bs and continues to do so. She is whack 100. Get a life mattress lady.

12. Tiffani Young

September 3, 2020 at 5:57 pm

I just can’t believe Joe BLAZED Tahiry like that. Yes she may have issues but he didn’t have to put her out there like that…Sad. Joe 2 questions 4 u. Why pretend to like someone you say is toxic? 2 Why bother to propose on a reality TV show knowing that’s wasn’t in the cards? Sounds like you are contradicting yourself in some way when you are angry