Quantcast
RHOA Star NeNe Leakes & 'Married to Medicine' Star Mariah Huq Move Forward with Lawsuits?

RHOA Star NeNe Leakes & ‘Married to Medicine’ Star Mariah Huq Move Forward with Lawsuits?

Photo Credit: Bravo

NeNe was frustrated with Bravo.

NeNe Leakes’ return to “Real Housewives of Atlanta” is still up in the air. And so far, Mariah Huq will not be on the upcoming season of “Married to Medicine.”

Both women have been open about the issues they have had behind the scenes.

NeNe feels like she is treated unfairly in comparison to her white peers. When she got a lot of flak for exiting the last reunion early, NeNe brought up Kim Zolciak quitting the show in the middle of the season. Kim was then given her own show not too long after.

She also responded to criticism she received for grabbing a cameraman’s t-shirt. She brought up the time Teresa Giudice pushed Andy Cohen during the reunion. NeNe thought it was interesting that Teresa didn’t get reprimanded for it but NeNe would be on the receiving end of discipline as she negotiated her contract for the next season of RHOA.

So it was rumored that NeNe was considering filing a lawsuit.

NeNe and Mariah may have moved forward legally.

As for Mariah Huq, she expressed similar feelings. After she didn’t receive a contract for season 8, she put Purveyors of Pop on blast. And she accused the production company of not wanting her to wear a hijab while filming her green screen interviews.

Mariah also said that her contract wasn’t honored when she wasn’t given any say so in the “Married to Medicine” spinoffs. So she’s about ready to file a lawsuit.

Interestingly enough, it’s possible both women have moved forward with their plans to sue.

1. Luxsola

September 9, 2020 at 2:53 pm

Good these ratchet Company ran by Cacasinan don’t respect our people I am not going give them my rating until they do right by these Ladies and I am having my friend and family to do the same. We will boycott their advertiser.Get ready Social media.

• Mary

September 9, 2020 at 8:11 pm

Speak on it‼️‼️‼️‼️

• Dontrel Dontrel

September 9, 2020 at 9:36 pm

Facts bro. I’m only interested in Mariah and Quad. Other than that Married to med is trash until Mariah comes back

September 9, 2020 at 3:09 pm

If true, they should take their money and leave. Let these shows crash and burn. All of these shows are too negative now anyway.

3. Tisha

September 9, 2020 at 3:19 pm

More of these black reality stars need to wake up.

4. Bee

September 9, 2020 at 3:31 pm

Good and honestly Mariah should have sued a long time ago.

5. Mary

September 9, 2020 at 8:14 pm

I couldn’t support them more. These companies and networks make big fat money off of Black people and pay the kibble and bits. I mean look at Tamar Braxton situation. She done had a nervous breakdown and WETV don’t care they still going forward to capitalize off her pai. I say 🗣️🗣️ Sue the Pants off of them‼️‼️‼️

6. Serenity

September 9, 2020 at 8:17 pm

I think the Housewives era is just about over. Too much going on in the world to turn to Bravo and watch black women fight for a check. It’s good to see Eva happy and at peace though. That show brought out the worst in her like it does everyone else. And don’t get me started on Married to Medicine!

• LDavis

September 11, 2020 at 6:13 pm

I honestly don’t understand how some of these successful careered women have time to participate in Ratchet reality TV. I only work at a high school,and when I get home I barely have the engery to find the darn remote.

7. Q

September 9, 2020 at 8:34 pm

I wish Nene and Mariah much success in whatever they do I am truly saddened to see the two of them go!

8. sheila broussard

September 9, 2020 at 9:01 pm

I love Rhoa I can only hope nene returns. I love them all and the drama.

9. Diane Murray-Clements

September 9, 2020 at 9:26 pm

Black women in front of the camera and white men behind the camera. Who do you think is making money and who is being made a fool of? Sue BRAVO until the entire franchise is destroyed.

10. Janice Brooks

September 9, 2020 at 10:32 pm

I hope they lawsuit bravo and win their coins and Duble back what they would have made and another double for pain and suffering. After that, have a seat entertain your own family….Open up a shoe store, and head wear/wrap

11. Joann Washington

September 10, 2020 at 12:10 pm

If Nene leaves real housewives of Atlanta there will be no show. Nene makes the show.

12. Yeah I Said It!

September 10, 2020 at 3:02 pm

Hopefully they really did handle business.

13. Jan

September 10, 2020 at 6:29 pm

Mariah has been treated so unfair for several seasons. Jealousy is peat of the problem and racism is the other part. The T.V. Station :production co. had just the right people in place to make the plan fall in place. The ladies made sure they tried to destroy Mariah down on EVERY EPISODE. Heavenly “ none of us wanted to work with Mariah”. Quad she was on drugs “, Jackie “ I didn’t look at the results of the drug test I would need more information .,,,,”. The test was from a reputable co. Goes back 20 yr. I’m sure the production co. Put that in the decision. Contessa couldn’t stand” to discuss it on an on “. However let anybody mention it and see. I know Heavenly and Jackie couldn’t wait to announce Mariah wouldn’t be back. Heavenly acted as though it was her greatest joy in life and had to speak on it every opportunity she could LOWDOWN. I’m so sad that Mariah even
    Thought of them for casting the show. They are SO TYPICAL. One would think educated, professional, self sufficient, secure, Well rounded, ladies would be better but not so. HOWEVER the ladies mentioned do not possess these qualities and that is why many other SISTERS CANNOT ACHIEVE UPWARD MOBILITY. They have the attitude if I can get in the door, the corner, window anyway, anyhow I will do anything , hurt anybody, to get there, .WE DON’T CARE ABOUT WHO HELPED US TO GET HERE. We are going to DESTROY THEM LIKE WE DO EVERYONE ELSE THAT TRY TO HELP US. Friend, family, associates, or whom ever.Mariah will continue to achieve good things. I know the three of you will be sick inside and outside. Even though you are the VENOMOUS THREE BE CAREFUL.🦀🦀🦀