Quantcast
'Black Ink Crew' Star Ceaser & His Girlfriend Buy a House Together

‘Black Ink Crew’ Star Ceaser & His Girlfriend Buy a House Together

Photo Credit: VH1

Ceaser recently opened up about his current girlfriend.

“Black Ink Crew” star Ceaser knows ups and downs when it comes to relationships. However, it seems as if things are going really well these days. Months ago, his baby momma Crystal claimed that Cease has a girlfriend who was not on the show. So Miss Kitty wasn’t someone Crystal felt she needed to get along with anyway.

Interestingly enough, Cease has since confirmed the relationship on social media. He’s in a serious relationship with a realtor named Suzette.

And recently, Suzette confirmed on Instagram that they just bought a house together.

Suzette opens up about the home buying process.

In the post’s caption, Suzette wrote, “Bought our first home together 🙏🏽 Fellas ! It’s ok to let your lady lead 🗣🗣Whewwww where do I start ? For one,the fact that I’m on the other side of the transaction as BOTH buyer AND agent is a blessing 🙏🏽🙏🏽This has been an emotional roller Coaster ride. let me say being on the other side of the transaction was h*ll at first 😩  when I got with my boyfriend he had NO credit! 😅 😱 😱 🤯 😰”

She added, “We all know that NO credit is just as bad as BADcredit. He had credit repair done in the past and they wiped Him completely clean. I was like oh hel nah u can’t be dating ME! ms credit specialist with bad credit ima get you together ! He also never really thought about home ownership. I drilled the importance of both in his head everyday and started showing him houses. He was like whattttt ? You know he only use to that New York scenery 😂 ”

Cease is thankful.

Suzette also revealed that she helped Cease get his credit score from a 0 to a 780. And two months later, they closed on their home.

She also said the house will be the beginning of them building their wealth together, “We now have the space we need for ourselves and our daughters and more importantly we’re giving our daughters a structured two parent home while we build generational wealth ! Thank you baby for trusting me to get it done on ALL ends but also thank you for allowing me to LEAD ; something some men are afraid to do! You gave me the green light to do what I deemed fit to better our lives as one ! Never would I have thought I would be able to say I’m a homeowner with someone I’m building with God is amazing 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽”

You can check out the post here.

Ceaser opened up about the major accomplishment on his Instagram page. He wrote, “It feels good to Move my Daughter out the HOOD into a BIG a*s house. Now it time to show her a DIFFERENT LIFE 💯  Thanks @suzette_therealtor for helping me LEARN THIS CREDIT GAME & Finding this DOPE A*S PROPERTY for our family ❤️ ”

Check out the post here.

1. Journey

October 17, 2020 at 9:17 am

I never thought I’d see Cease settle down like this with any woman. WOW.

• Tia heard

October 18, 2020 at 8:44 am

0-780 in 2 months 🤔

• Shayla

October 18, 2020 at 9:07 am

She didn’t say she got his credit score from a 0 to 780 in two months. She said after they got his score to a 780, two months later they put a contract on a house.

• Z

October 18, 2020 at 1:48 pm

Not in
        pressed

2. Yep

October 17, 2020 at 9:24 am

The entire show is scripted. I would rather watch Married at first sight. At least those couples stay together after filming ends!

I Am sure that Cesear got an Air BNB and not a home!

• Frances A. Woodson

October 17, 2020 at 10:59 pm

Cesear will never admit it but Dutchess was good for him they both had something real special back in the day because they had me on the edge of my seat to see what was going to happen next Dutchess is a smart and level headed women and Cesear is a good man inspite of their ups and downs they could of made it if they would of held on to each other.

• Gloria

October 18, 2020 at 5:06 am

I agree. Actually since Dutchess left show, it has fallen. They should of found a way to write Dutchess back in. Sad, it was alot of FUN.

October 17, 2020 at 9:34 am

It’s a wonderful feeling to buy your first home. Truly life changing, exhilarating, and a huge blessing from God. Congrats to them.

4. Hailey Johnson

October 17, 2020 at 9:39 am

Look at this beautiful black woman teaching this man how to build wealth! You love to see it!

5. I don't know

October 17, 2020 at 12:06 pm

I truly hope they build that generational that’s a good look frfr. But my question is how he don’t have no credit at 40🤔

• Bree

October 19, 2020 at 10:51 am

He is 50. One episode his cousin said he is celebrating his 40th birthday again???? He is 50 youtube it. It was a great episode. Ut was his turning 40 episode. Big party and the truth to his real age was reveiled.

6. Mrs. Perry

October 17, 2020 at 12:28 pm

I am interested in how did she get that credit score to 780. I wish them luck.

October 17, 2020 at 12:57 pm

This new girlfriend has her ish together. I love it.

8. Vickie R Jones

October 17, 2020 at 1:45 pm

OmG Cease 😲 has a whole grownish women im so happy for him he found his soul mate ❤ lm happy for you and l know she is the best thing for him its hard to find someone who really cares for him

9. Bernice King

October 17, 2020 at 3:44 pm

Glad Caesar have finally growing up and learn how to do grown man stuff sometime it take a woman to make a man he had the finances but a lot of people so used to pay in cash for Stuff it doesn’t build your ratings so that is reason it like he didn’t have any credit you have to owe and pay bills in order to get a credit score

10. Kim

October 17, 2020 at 5:00 pm

She telling all the business.So you own several businesses and don’t have a credit score?It’s not wise to buy a home with someone you aren’t married to.But,Good luck and continued blessings!

• Sylvia

October 18, 2020 at 10:43 am

True. She putting his business out there. And he bought a house with her and they’re not married?! He needs to watch his back.

11. Felice

October 18, 2020 at 9:19 am

Glad that he is doing something permanent with his money. So many celebrities have flashy clothes, expensive parties and go on trips without a real roof over their head. I’m glad shes there to educate him, but I don’t feel she should have told all his credit business. Also as someone else said. It is NEVER smart to buy a home with someone you are not married to. If it doesn’t work out it will be messy. As a realtor she should definitely know this. Congrats on becoming home owners though.

• Sylvia

October 18, 2020 at 10:46 am

Totally agree

12. Niccolo

October 18, 2020 at 1:14 pm

CEASE DIDN’T HAVE ANY CREDIT DOESN’T SOUND CORRECT ,HOW DO YOU HAVE A BUSINESS AND NO CREDIT. I DON’T BELIEVE THAT!!

13. Barbie

October 18, 2020 at 5:37 pm

The old naive me would be happy for them but the realistic me thinks she’s doing wayyyyy too much. I’ve rarely seen anything good come from taking a dude under your wing. It doesn’t guarantee love or loyalty.