Quantcast
'Black Ink Crew' Stars Donna & Alex Explain Why Their Engagement is on Hiatus

Urban Belle Magazine

‘Black Ink Crew’ Stars Donna & Alex Explain Why Their Engagement is on Hiatus

Photo Credit: VH1/YouTube

Donna and Alex’s engagement is on hiatus.

When it comes to “Black Ink Crew” couple Alex and Donna, their relationship continues to be one that a lot of fans root for. With Alex, Donna has found someone who won’t judge her past. And with Donna, Alex has found someone who will have his back during some of his lowest points in life. Their connection continues to be strong. Now they are engaged.

However, Alex recently apologized to Donna on social media. While he wouldn’t reveal what he did to upset her, he did promise her he would become a better man.

Interestingly enough, during an interview with Charmaine of “Black Ink Crew Chicago,” the couple gave an update on their engagement.

Donna said, “Our engagement is on a hiatus right now.” She added, “We’re still fiancées, I guess, right? Are we?”

In response to Donna’s question, Alex said, “You tell me.” After Donna urged him to speak up, Alex said, “You tell me because you’re the one that’s coming up with all of this at this point.”

The couple opens up about their problems.

Donna then said that they are still engaged, “We’re still engaged. I just need…I need it to be reactivated. It’s deactivated right now. It’s still there, it just like needs like new batteries.” She continued, “We’re trying not to let the…you know, it’s been a lot of togetherness like a lot, a lot, a lot of togetherness. So we’re trying not to let it break us. And we’re good like I think so.”

Alex once again said he needs to become a better man, “I mean, I’m working to become a better man. A better fiancé.”

When Charmaine asked what their issue is, Donna said that Alex is a Taurus. Alex then said, “Yeah, like I’m stubborn. You know, I’m hard-headed. I like to do things my way on my time sometimes. And that’s not the right way to be when you’re a team, so…”

Donna explained her issue is Alex struggles to communicate effectively, “He really just sucks at communication.” She added, “He holds his emotions in until there’s a lot of emotions. And they all explode.”

Regardless of the hiccups in their engagement, Donna said that their problems aren’t major. And both agreed that they will tie the knot in 2022.

1. Porsha

November 19, 2020 at 2:51 pm

I actually like them together.

2. Bey

November 19, 2020 at 3:39 pm

Gross Donna looks hideous…she’s always been a sloppy sl-t, the dudes that have run thru her have such low standards.

• Madison

November 19, 2020 at 4:04 pm

The way some of you talk about other women is truly disgusting. You think you’re better than Donna but you’re actually not.

• Jasmine Green

November 19, 2020 at 4:12 pm

I agree.

• Snuggles

November 19, 2020 at 6:59 pm

I agree

• MsCoCoMango

November 19, 2020 at 9:04 pm

I like Donna. She live loud. Love her or leave her alone. Personally i just think Donna is h-lla honest. They’re cute 2gthr thou.

• Shannon

November 20, 2020 at 10:01 am

Well said. Thank you.

• Jasmine Green

November 19, 2020 at 4:11 pm

She actually looks great. Her natural hair looks amazing. You sound miserable though. I don’t know why some of you are so nasty on the internet. It’s never that serious.

• Shannon

November 20, 2020 at 10:00 am

Donna has a man who loves her for her and he doesn’t judge her. You sound angry that a woman is in a loving relationship without fitting society’s misogynistic standards first. You’re the problem, not Donna.

• LEKIETA PRICE

November 20, 2020 at 1:40 pm

💯💯

• Lekieta Price

November 20, 2020 at 1:36 pm

🤔 Yet she still found a man to love her! I love happy endings. Now U have a BLESSED day!💯💯

3. Renee Bunch

November 19, 2020 at 10:39 pm

Yes like Donna is real and if you dont like her Im convinced yall fake. Plus everyone has a past yall past no better than hers. They look Awesome together everyone deserves love

4. I said what I said

November 20, 2020 at 1:15 am

I like them together. Every relationship takes work and I’m glad they realize what work that needs to be done first instead of getting married thinking that’s going to fix the problems. Her mom and dad are still together so she knows SOMETHING about getting married and staying married. She got people to go to for that. I wish them the best. I don’t like people bash her. She did what she wanted and she still got her a man that she ten toes down for and that love her dirty drawers and all.