Entertainment

‘Black Ink Crew’ Recap: Ceaser’s Girlfriend Checks Him After He Says He Wants to Take a Break

black ink crew season 9 episode 6

Photo Credit: VH1/YouTube

On the latest episode of “Black Ink Crew,” Ceaser is still trying to process his fallout with his daughter. The situation worsens each day and now Cease has to deal with the fact that Crystal has gotten the authorities involved. So it’s even harder for him to be in contact with Cheyenne. As more accusations are made on social media, Cease decides to contact an attorney and get some advice on how to move forward.

With things spiraling out of control, Cease keeps Teddy’s advice in the forefront of his mind. When he tells Suzette they should take a break after she took shots at Cheyenne on Instagram, Suzette isn’t feeling this. And she has some words for Cease.

In addition to Cease’s family drama, there’s plenty of drama for him to deal with at the shop, too. Tati and Donna are still not getting along. Plus, Krystal and Rok have some issues after one of the Atlanta tattoo artists gets really bold.

Here’s a recap for, “Between a Rok and a Hard Place.”

May 24, 2021 at 10:19 pm

This Suzette woman is toxic.

2. Tiffani Young

May 24, 2021 at 10:53 pm

Ceasar is suppose to put his daughter FIRST no matter what. What woman would disrespect a mans child and vice versa? I say you did right Cease. I can’t disrespect my mans child no what what me and him go through and I wouldn’t dare to do so. Cheyenne should know she still at some point has to communicate with her dad whether she wants to or not and quit being stubborn.

3. Natalie

May 25, 2021 at 12:06 am

Alright Suzette…I see you sis. Tell Cease how you really feel. Justify why you came for his child on social media.
    Honestly it bothers me how the track shoes were put on to run to social media with personal stuff. That’s some weaksauce sh-t to me. Nobody is throwing hands anymore?? I’m ol school and that’s how the business was handled especially when respect was on the line.
    Suzette was the wrongest. She should’ve told Cease what happened and let him check his daughter. Cease, once he found out about it,he should’ve jumped on a plane to NY to speak his mind and checked his daughter. I do think Crystal is an influence on their daughter’s goings-on and actually she should’ve checked Chey before Cease.

4. Des

May 25, 2021 at 5:54 am

Donna is being too much. You are not a tattoo artist anymore. She needs to be grateful she has a space in the shop. Also the advice Alex have roc constantly being in someone’s face will definitely get you shot,kill or arrested. He doesn’t seem like a confrontational person. He did the right adult thing,sit and talk it out. Am tired seeing these reality stars in each others face throwing hands,chairs,tables and drinks

5. Michelle

May 25, 2021 at 8:03 am

Why was she all in his face and putting her fingers in his face? Yeah, she’s definitely the problem. And seeing this episode makes believe Crystal wasn’t lying. Suzette is definitely the type who will fist fight her boyfriend and his teenage daughter. Red flags everywhere.

6. Pat

May 25, 2021 at 8:19 am

Suzette is a liar. Cheyenne didn’t show her nudes. She showed screenshots of her P-rn Hub submissions. And that was after Suzette antagonized her first. Suzette was doing p-rn before this “relationship” and was even a paid extra on the show when Cease was with Dutchess. She’s an opportunist and she hasn’t elevated this man in any way. But she’s doing an excellent job bringing him down. Cease deserves it though. He’s been toxic for years and let money make him even worse.

• Des

May 25, 2021 at 12:32 pm

Caesar is getting his karma,all of them will for how they all came at miss kitty.

7. MsCoCoMango

May 25, 2021 at 11:58 am

THAT WHOLE A-S PART!!! And that’s why she said oh everybody thinks I’m a stripper but I’m not. Way to play with words Suzette. But you did work in the adult industry! N I’ll say Caese elevated Caese definitely not you!

8. Blackrose

May 25, 2021 at 2:51 pm

His girlfriend was wrong. You don’t go back and forth with a child. I’m never going back and forth with my guys child hence why I Never dated men with children. The simple fact that his child is acting up and he’s not handling it lets me know that he’s not the person for me.

9. GoddessIsis08103

May 25, 2021 at 8:20 pm

Suzette should have left his asz the minute he did not check his daughter. Because if he and his bm raised her simple then that explains why she felt grown enough to get in her parents business. Step mom was not right but neither was Cheyenne. Excusing kids for their bull shi$ is why us as a black race is considered dirt even among Africans and third world countries.