Entertainment

Kenya Moore is Hurt Porsha Williams Didn’t Defend Her During Feud with NeNe Leakes

Photo Credit: Bravo

Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore continue to have issues.

Real Housewives of Atlanta” stars Kenya Moore and Porsha Williams’ truce didn’t last. While they seemed to be bonding over motherhood, tension returned as Kenya clashed with Tanya Sam and NeNe Leakes. When it comes to Kenya’s issues with Tanya, Porsha felt Kenya crossed the line by calling Tanya the C-word. And Kenya’s decision to bring the Cookie Lady on the show to confront Tanya and accuse Paul Judge of hitting on her was very controversial.

Kenya’s issues with NeNe stems from the fact that NeNe questioned if Kenya was pregnant with a buffalo while she was pregnant with Brooklyn Daly. According to Kenya, NeNe came for her daughter. So it wasn’t possible for them to move forward and end their feud.

With Tanya and NeNe no longer on the show, Kenya and Porsha’s issues began to worsen. But when both were asked what went wrong between them, they have very different perspectives.

The last straw for Kenya was that Porsha didn’t have her back when she clashed with NeNe. And Porsha doesn’t like how Kenya handles people she’s at odds with.

1. Turonda Holloway

May 7, 2021 at 3:24 pm

Kenya is a mean spirit person. Kenya is only your friend when you kiss her a-s and not make her accountable for her hatefulness towards women. When you are a true friend, you don’t just be nasty because someone doesn’t jump on your side all the time like Cynthia and Kandi when Kenya spills her nastiness towards other castmates. Kenya wants to label others as bullies but Kenya is the true bully and I can’t believe Bravo is allowing her to be like this unless it’s scripted tv instead of reality TV. It’s so unbelievable how a grown a-s woman (kenya) behaves like a child. Kenya you are now a mother and please believe the sins of the parents comes thru the child. Read your bible Ms. Jehovah witness. Apparently Kenya is not practicing and living by her religion because Jehovah witnesses doesn’t allow this type of behavior.

• Mary Taite

May 8, 2021 at 8:48 am

I don’t blame Porsha. If you handle conflict like this then how can people trust you. Kenya needs therapy.

• Troy

May 8, 2021 at 10:54 am

Along with Jesus & an exorcism.

• Tequila Girl

May 9, 2021 at 12:04 am

YES Troy!! LMAO.

• Mary Taite

May 16, 2021 at 3:29 pm

Indeed Troy!!!

• Tequila Girl

May 9, 2021 at 12:02 am

Preach TH!!

2. Troy

May 7, 2021 at 3:25 pm

Oh FFS!! It is NOT Porsha’s job to defend Kenya, especially when Kenya is the chief cause of all the drama. Kenya needs to defend Kenya because she has no one to blame for the situations that she finds herself in. She needs to grow TF up & start taking responsibility for her actions & not expect other people to help clean up her own messes. With that, I’m done.

May 7, 2021 at 4:12 pm

Okay I see now. Kenya’s real issue is she’s hurt Porsha doesn’t want to be friends. So she antagonizes her. She really needs to let it go. This beef is so stale now.

• Tequila Girl

May 9, 2021 at 10:24 pm

I’m going through something similar. I had a friend group who I didn’t want to f^ck with anymore because they are SO FAKE AND PHONEY. I walked away from the group and they are so butt hurt that I do not want to be friends with them anymore and now they get on a group chat and talk about me. Which I find funny because they told a mutual friend that “they don’t talk about me”. If you ain’t paying my bills I don’t give a sh^t what you think.

• Mary Taite

May 16, 2021 at 3:31 pm

It’s because we as blackwomen can’t be friends with each other.

4. Nicole

May 7, 2021 at 6:28 pm

Kenya cares way too much about what other people think. She’s always crying about people not defending her yet she is always shaming Shamea for having Porsha’s back. I see now that was just jealousy. She wants more people to defend her which is weird because that’s all Cynthia and Kandi do. Why does she need more defenders? She’s coming off really weak this season.

5. Natalie

May 7, 2021 at 6:46 pm

Kenya is seeking any method to remain relevant on RHOA. Nene has been gone long enough not to be spoken about.
    I thought Miss Twirl didn’t need any help against Nene because she continued to pop off whenever she could.
    She’s really a mess.