Entertainment

After Melody Holt & LaTisha Scott Break up The Last Round, Their Mothers Face-Off, Again?

Photo Credit: OWN/YouTube

There will be more drama on the LAMH season 3 finale.

Love & Marriage: Huntsville” isn’t lacking drama in its current season. Quite a bit of it has been centered around Melody Holt and Martell Holt’s messy divorce. It’s been hard for the former couple to even film scenes together. They end up arguing about what led to the demise of their marriage. For Melody, it’s the fact that Martell cheated. And he now has a baby outside of their marriage. And for Martell, he thinks Melody is also to blame for it getting to that point. He has accused her of not pleasing him in their bedroom. With both blaming the other, they have argued a lot. It’s even annoyed the rest of the cast.

Interestingly enough, the Holts haven’t been the only source of feuds. Melody’s mother Miss Vanessa and LaTisha Scott’s mother Miss Wanda have also had tension. They actually exchanged words at LaTisha and Marsau Scott’s 5K race. Vanessa isn’t feeling some of the things Wanda has said on social media about her grandchildren. Plus, Miss Vanessa doesn’t like what Miss Wanda has said about Melody in the past.

Well, it seems as if Miss Wanda will try to have another conversation with Miss Vanessa on the season finale.

1. Mo

November 27, 2021 at 8:53 am

I bet we won’t hear the song or album after the season wraps 😏. Very scripted

November 27, 2021 at 9:17 am

Wanda really loves causing problems and being on television.

3. Babygirl

November 27, 2021 at 11:33 am

Wanda needs to sit down somewhere. I’m over her antics.

4. Moliscious624

November 27, 2021 at 8:40 pm

I’m going to say this.. If Mel and Martell will be arguing and Ms.Wanda will be on screen I won’t be watching. I was excited to see this show and the comeback group and doing things for the community but this show has gotten out of hand. It’s not worth it anymore.

5. AMC3

November 28, 2021 at 12:19 am

I will probably get a lot of heat for this post but WTH. I like Melody but she is really starting to get on my nerves with her rude behavior. She acts like she is the only person working in Huntsville. She acts like she is better than her friends. She has the best office in Huntsville. She acts like The Comeback Group will fail if Melody Holt is not part of it. Girl Bye Melody has all of these parties to launch produces etc and there are 25 guest tops. I like her but I am tired of her attitude that whole I am a big baller persona she keeps throwing around like she is the only person in her circle that is doing something. Melody uses her friends to get what she wants. Destiny always has Melody back but Melody never backs Destiny. Melody did not have to tell Destiny that her kids called her boring. That was petty and childish on Melody part and when Destiny said you should not let your kids say that about me Melody was offended, but Destiny was right because that was disrespectful. Melody like attention that is why she keeps bringing up Martell’s name and talking about him wanting her back blah blah blah. Girl if you are ready to move on you would not care. Maybe Destiny should of picked a different time to talk about the whole village thing but they all talk about that crazy stuff at each others events so why is it a problem now. Melody and Martell argue at everybody’s events so go somewhere and sit down Melody Holt and shut the he** up. Now Wanda talks so stupid. Just because its on social media means that you have to talk about it??? She starts trouble everywhere she goes. She thinks she is bad and can lay hands on people. She better be careful who she talking sh*t to these days because people are crazy and Vanessa might get tired her ghetto a** and forget she is a lady and put her foot up that flat square a** of hers. She looked a hot d*mn mess with that white dress on trying to twist away. Ewww. Why did they have to show us those heels of hers as she walked down that step. Again Ewww.

6. lilyspirit

November 28, 2021 at 2:49 pm

Nope AMC3. I agree with everything you said and especially about Melody. I too was excited about this show and how it would depict young black couples making a difference by doing something positive in their communities. I didn’t know it would morph into a reality show about infidelity, jealousy, backstabbing, lies and immature behavior. We are talking about a group of educated people who started out looking very professional the first season and whose lives were showing deeper and deeper cracks by season two with Melody front and center from that point on. It became the Melody and Martell show. She is an executive producer of the show which would explain her heavy inclusion in almost every episode. Martell was wrong for having a sidechick and a baby with her. We know that, but I have never felt that Melody was the straight arrow that she wants everyone to think she is. She is phony and managed to muzzle Martell every time he tried to speak on something shady that she did. She is not a true friend to anyone and thinks she is superior to all the other women. The bottom line is that they both still love each other but they don’t know how to get past Martell’s infidelity and new baby. A lot of this show is scripted but their feelings for each other are there for everyone to see. At the end of the day I believe they will all be sorry that they exposed their marital issues to the world for a paycheck because they now have to look at the open wounds in their relationships and they can’t run and hide from the truth.

7. TNYCOLE

November 28, 2021 at 9:42 pm

AMC3, you hit the nail on the head with your summation of the show. I totally agree with you on all aspects. I have made the choice to spend my viewing time elsewhere as the authenticity of the show has taken a nose dive. I thought I was watching Love & Marriage Huntsville not the Melody Show. I lost respect for Melody when she said that Tiffany knew the assignment which was stirring up drama, but crying wolf when she is in the hot seat. And, the constant reiteration of her bring transparent is so misrepresented, she is transparent on her terms.

8. Gwen