Entertainment

LAMH Recap: Everyone’s Fed up with Melody & Martell + LaTisha & Kimmi Have More Tension

LAMH Season 3 Episode 14 Recap

Photo Credit: OWN

On tonight’s, “Love and Marriage Huntsville,” Melody and Martell tackle co-parenting homework with the kids. The homework then gets derailed when Melody reveals she wants to be around when the kids learn of his son with his former mistress.

Next, Tiffany and Louis celebrate their anniversary at the ballpark where they got married. Their party goes left when the Holts have an argument about who wanted the divorce.

Lastly, Kimmi brings up how she felt disrespected when LaTisha asks her for an event donation while in a group text.

Here’s the recap for, “Softball Hard Shade.”

Written By

A.J. is a publisher and writer for Urban Belle Mag. A.J. has a passion for HBCUs, learning technology, and reality tv.

1. Deb Dyson

October 24, 2021 at 9:53 am

I was bored by this episode. I am tired of listening to the Holts argue all the time. Who cares who filed for divorce, they are & that’s all that matters. They are a drag everywhere they go. Why Melody wants to be there when he talks to the kids is to much as well, he’s gonna feel bad enough. I’m tired of the twos of them, better yet, I’m bored with all of them.

2. Renee

October 24, 2021 at 11:59 am

Martell needs to stop acting like a girl. He’s a petty person. Can’t even call him a man

3. Elaine

October 24, 2021 at 2:15 pm

I’m tried of the argument between Mel and her guy . Please let get on with the show and show us how two black families can heal. If not I’ll be watching something else .

4. Natalie

October 25, 2021 at 2:51 am

Im growing tired of this show because it’s really starting to be a typical Black reality show.
    I’m very tired of Martell & Melody’s crap. They’re divorced but continue giving each other energy. Why?
    Kimmi & LaTisha don’t understand each other so keep it at pleasantries and thats it.

• BeeCee

October 26, 2021 at 10:40 am

LaTisha communicates like a kid. Wanda does her no favors when attempting to help because Wanda communicates like a teen. LaTisha should not be on TV, but she should continue to see Dr. Francis.

5. I SAID, WHAT I SAID!

October 26, 2021 at 1:33 pm

They need to show an episode of Melody moving on with her life. I WANT TO see ” Hot Girl Summer” or her Having dating options like Laurie Harvey.

Instead I see another Black Women wasting her best years arguing with a Black Man.