Entertainment

Quad Webb Says ‘Married to Medicine’ Ratings Drop Proves She’s Needed on the Show

Photo Credit: Bravo/YouTube

Quad Webb is back to being a main cast member on M2M.

Married to Medicine” had a bit of a cast shakeup during season 8. Mariah Huq was pushed off the show. She would later accuse those in power of treating her unfairly behind the scenes. She also said that she planned to sue “Purveyors of Pop,” the production company in charge of the show. Her fans supported her by launching a petition and boycotting Bravo. Quad Webb was demoted to a friend of the show. Dr. Heavenly Kimes said that Quad originally got the Mariah treatment. Producers planned to move forward without her. But Heavenly convinced them to bring Quad back as a friend. Even though Quad wasn’t a main cast member, she still had plenty of drama. She clashed with Heavenly and Toya Bush-Harris.

Interestingly enough, the ratings for the past season weren’t great. The show’s ratings suffered a massive drop. In fact, the season 8 finale pulled in the lowest ratings for a finale in the show’s history.

Months ago, Heavenly confirmed that Quad will be a main cast member for season 9. While many fans are happy about this, others are not. They don’t believe Quad fits in with the theme of the show anymore. Well, Quad believes she brings a lot to the show. So when her position was questioned, she cited the drop in last season’s ratings.

1. Peachy

December 24, 2021 at 12:03 pm

This logic doesn’t make any sense. Yeah, Quad was demoted. But she had the same amount of screen time as a full-time cast member. We saw plenty of Quad and the ratings were still trash.

2. Princess Peace

December 24, 2021 at 12:09 pm

Quad is deluded, M2M had it lowest ratings ever last season. Ratings did not increase in whatever episode Quad was featured. All the cast took a pay cut, they also took a pay cut last season.

3. MOLISCIOUS624

December 24, 2021 at 2:10 pm

I HOPE HER MOUTH PROVES WHAT SHE IS SAYING, THEN SHE WILL BE GONE. I’M NO LONGER WATCHING I KNOW THAT.

4. Tamaca Harris

December 24, 2021 at 5:06 pm

Same here.

5. Guest

December 24, 2021 at 5:25 pm

I like Quad on the show; however, I don’t believe her absence created the low ratings. I believe everyone plays a part in ratings and if the storylines aren’t interesting then people aren’t going to tune in. Besides the fact that on most of these reality shows it’s so much disagreement, arguing, combativeness and pettiness that it’s a turn off and off putting. Nothing is truly “reality” these days.

• Diva

December 25, 2021 at 10:55 am

Thank you. This comment is perfect.

6. Cheryl

December 24, 2021 at 11:09 pm

Quad the fraud is useless, she doesn’t bring the ratings at all, this show been going downhill ever since Mariah left, I done with this mess, Jackie, Heavenly, Quad, how are they still there, Married 2Mess

• Linda

December 25, 2021 at 2:40 pm

You are absolutely correct, I checked out after Bravo let Mariah go. And the show will continue to dip in the rates without our leading lady.

7. John Salvatore

December 25, 2021 at 7:49 am

Quad tried it. She is so delusional. Watch the ratings remain horrendous next season also. Why is she even here ? She is not even married to medicine my love.

8. Mildred White

December 25, 2021 at 8:06 am

Mariah is needed. I stop watching when you took and dogged Mariah
    Jackie need’s to go. Where’s Mariah.?

9. Jennie

December 25, 2021 at 9:00 am

I truly love, love Quad and wish her well in whatever she puts her hands to. She is loving, dedicated, confident & genuine. May God continue to bless her life journey.

10. Michelle Holliman

December 25, 2021 at 9:59 am

Quads voice alone is annoying. We stopped watching after you all dogged Mariah. Who’s happy booked and busy.

• Teresa Ann Toliver Johnson

December 25, 2021 at 12:44 pm

Quad is a fraud nobody watching without The Queen Mariah

• Princess Peace

December 25, 2021 at 1:55 pm

Any update on Mariah’s lawsuit?. What is Mariah up nowadays. I miss Mariah. I was hoping to see Mariah co-host a talk show like The View or The Real.
      Poor Mariah.

11. Punpkin McBride

December 25, 2021 at 10:07 am

Haven’t watch show since Mariah left. She was the show and that’s the real reason why ratings are low

12. I SAID, WHAT I SAID!

December 25, 2021 at 3:15 pm

I don’t think Mariah had a case. I don’t see any updates on her lawsuit. I have always suspected that the lawsuit is scripted TV.

• Princess Peace

December 25, 2021 at 6:11 pm

Most people are saying they can’t find her lawsuit. Mariah on the otherhand is claiming there is a bit of legal wrangling on twitter but who knows. She says Brian Freedman who is a powerful entertainment attorney is representing her. I wish Mariah stopped sucking up to Nene Leakes, its very embarrassing.

• baybeegrl

December 25, 2021 at 9:26 pm

Just because you can’t find any update doesn’t mean ahe had no case we are in a whole d-mn pandemic and all court cases are delayed smdh what scripts a court case for tv when in real life they were trying to steal her show

13. Rose

December 26, 2021 at 2:13 pm

This show is over, not a good look for doctors, Quad is not a good look, maybe she need to get a secretary job.

14. Tee

December 26, 2021 at 5:17 pm

D-mn y’all went so hard on Quad it made me feel better about my comment. I don’t know why she thinks she is that relevant???? Mariah was not there that may have created a decline, some people may not like the new members let’s see this season just make sure Toya and Heavenly there??

15. deb

January 4, 2022 at 9:20 pm

Wow, Quad really thinks a lot of herself, that she thinks a whole show wouldn’t survive without her. I beg like the rest to differ, she brings nothing but, dumb drama. All that drama cause someone said something about her place & they hadn’t even seen it, that was wack, she should have been proud but, nope she was petty. I can’t feature her so, she can go.