Entertainment

Dr. Heavenly Kimes Fell Out with Dr. Contessa Metcalfe + Declined Interview with Arionne Curry?

Photo Credit: Bravo/YouTube

Dr. Heavenly Kimes’ mother passed away.

Dr. Heavenly Kimes has been busy running her businesses and filming season 9 of “Married to Medicine.” But she still makes time to check in with her fans on her YouTube channel. She recently gave them a very sad update about her mother. She said, “Listen, you know I don’t like to come to y’all with no sad stuff. I took some time off because I was going through something. I don’t know if you know, some of you don’t, I lost my mom last week.” She added, “I ain’t wanna talk about it, I don’t wanna cry y’all cause I like to keep y’all happy and keep y’all going.”

Heavenly continued, “I lost my mom last week and it’s been really hard on me. You know she was sick for a while. I haven’t talked about it much. But thank you all for the well wishes, the people that sent flowers and all that. Please don’t send me no more flowers, please don’t call me, don’t contact me. I’m venting and I’m mourning in my own way. And I don’t even wanna talk about it. It’s a really hurtful thing. My mom was 89 years old. She lived a full life. We found out a lot about her life at the end. We gon keep praying.”

Kari Wells and Dr. Heavenly Kimes are in a good place.

Some of her subscribers began to ask her questions about the show. They questioned where Heavenly stands with Kari Wells now. She said they are on good terms.

“Kari has been solid this year. I mean she came in on some bull swiss or whatever but I like everybody. And I give everybody an opportunity. I like Kari y’all. Am I wrong? I like Kari. Y’all gon leave Kari alone. Kari be handling her stuff, baby, and I’m the type of person if you stand up to me and you d*mn curse me out, I’m good with you, you know what I’m saying?”

Did Arionne Curry reach out to Dr. Heavenly Kimes for an interview?

Heavenly also discussed Arionne Curry, the woman “Love & Marriage: Huntsville” star Martell Holt had a longtime affair with. She was asked what she thought about Arionne.

“What is your opinion on Arionne? I did not see Arionne’s interview. Actually, she contacted me for an interview. I didn’t do it because Melody’s my friend. You know what I mean? But now that she did an interview, and I knew she was going to get an outlet anyway, I probably should have talked to her and try to explain to her from a married woman’s point of view. I don’t know who Tasha K is and I don’t know what her situation is but I think probably could have maybe talked to Arionne so she could understand…anyway, let’s go on.”

It’s possible Dr. Contessa Metcalfe and Dr. Heavenly Kimes fell out.

Heavenly said she likes the “Married to Medicine” newbie, Audra Curry, She’s a real estate attorney who is married to a doctor. According to Heavenly, she brings it and she’s not afraid of anyone, “Audra’s going to be alright, y’all. I like Audra. She ain’t no punk.”

One of the other most interesting parts of the video is when Heavenly was asked about Dr. Contessa Metcalfe, “Can you answer any questions about Contessa? Y’all asking me questions about Contessa…I’ma leave it alone. Y’all will see. Y’all will see that, okay? Is Contessa still on the show cause I ain’t mentioned her, have I?”

Some fans of the show took Heavenly’s comments to mean she’s not in a good place with Contessa. So they think the friendship is done. Interestingly enough Contessa confirmed on Instagram that she brought the new year in with Toya Bush-Harris and Dr. Eugene Harris.

1. Princess Peace

January 12, 2022 at 12:35 pm

I knew something was up with Heavenly & Contessa when Contessa started liking pic of Simone,Lisa Nicole Cloud & Toya.

Contessa use to mock Toya, she shaded Toya on WWHL.
    The newbie has joined Heavenly’s group.

Contessa was production’s favourite at one time… Well she helped them recruit Britten for M2M LA. Production has allowed Contessa to get away with fake storylines every season.

Heavenly was upset Contessa was placed at centre of the group photo last season.

January 12, 2022 at 12:41 pm

Condolences to Heavenly for losing her mother. And she wouldn’t have been able to talk any sense into Arionne so that would have been a waste of her time. I’m surprised she may have fallen out with Contessa. They seemed like they were genuine friends.

3. Tea

January 12, 2022 at 12:57 pm

So the question is what did Heavenly do for Contessa to switch up? 🤔

4. Blackrose

January 12, 2022 at 1:46 pm

Heavenly is an embarrassment. She is supposedly more educated than Toya buy behaves otherwise. Shes a clown.
    Contessa wanted to kiss her and Jackie butt to keep her in good graces but initially she wasnt feeling Heavenly.
    I think Heavenly is jealous of Toya. Toya is the girl in HS that ignored her.

5. Shay

January 12, 2022 at 2:02 pm

Lawd this chic is tryin soooo hard to keep this show afloat!! Devenly…go “sot down somewhere’! Go be great, or at least try to be good! LMAO

• Princess Peace

January 12, 2022 at 2:42 pm

Heavenly loves Bravo check, she will do anything to keep the show in the news. I predict another drop in ratings when the show airs in Feb/March. I noticed she stopped mocking Mariah on her YouTube channel. When Funky Deniva asked her if she had heard from Mariah she said she hadn’t which is unlike Heavenly…

6. Staying Anonymous

January 12, 2022 at 3:32 pm

Were they real friends in the first place? Heavenly is someone people befriend to secure their position on the show. She needs to be aware that some of these ladies use her to secure their check. I’m not saying that’s the case with Contessa but she’s needs to be aware. I think Jackie is her real friend. The others are questionable.

January 12, 2022 at 3:42 pm

If I had to guess, if they fell out it’s because of the Scott situation. Heavenly probably spoke her mind and Contessa felt some type of way because she’s not trying to leave Scott.

• Princess Peace

January 12, 2022 at 3:51 pm

Scott was not cheating, it was a fake storyline by Contessa to stay on the show. Contessa has a fake storyline every season. I heard all the cast knew it was a fake storyline but they kept quiet because they all know Bravo will cancel the show if the ratings are low. They were all suprised Bravo cancelled M2M LA without notifying the LA cast.

8. DebT

January 12, 2022 at 5:22 pm

I think that Heavenly needs to grow up. She has been a piece of work since this show began. These are doctors and acting like this. The only 2 real ones on the show is Simone and Jackie. I thought Contessa was a real one but I have to question her now. Heavenly needs to woryy about herself and leave that Arionne chick right where she is. Don’t even entertain her espcially since Melody is her friend so she says.

• Princess Peace

January 12, 2022 at 5:49 pm

Contessa is not a board-certified doctor but Simone, Jackie, Eugene & Scott are board-certified.

Contessa was not a working doctor during the pandemic but she was filmed pretending to talk to her patients last season. Too much fakery on the show.

Contessa moving to another city to study Public Health was a storyline. Emory in Atlanta runs one of the best Public Health programmes in Atlanta.

9. P.A. L.

January 12, 2022 at 5:58 pm

WHY DOES ANYONE CARES WHAT
    “Heavenly Kim’s has to say ? She is a classic narcissistic personality and control freak. She is
    MESSY ‼️
    Perhaps this is her storyline or her role in this reality show/shows. She meddles in EVERYONE’S
    BUSINESS. Whether it’s Married to Medicine or NOT..WHO died and left this meddling witch in charge???

10. Michelle Adams

January 12, 2022 at 6:41 pm

Heavenly is too messy for me!

11. Barbee

January 13, 2022 at 9:08 am

I noticed Heavenly and Contessa haven’t been hanging around each other like that lately.