Entertainment

‘Married to Medicine’ Star Dr. Heavenly Kimes Makes Messy Accusations About Kari Wells

Photo Credit: Bravo

Dr. Heavenly Kimes and Kari Wells have been clashing on social media.

Married to Medicine” star Dr. Heavenly Kimes isn’t one to shy away from feuds. On the current season, she’s been clashing a lot with Kari Wells and Lisa Nicole Cloud. Heavenly’s issues with Lisa stem from a previous season. But the last straw was when the two women tried to collaborate on an event. After it didn’t work out, Heavenly decided she couldn’t be friends with Lisa. And that hasn’t changed on the current season.

Although Lisa and Heavenly exchanged verbal jabs on the latest episodes, Heavenly had a nastier exchange with Kari on social media.

Heavenly had some things to say about Kari on her YouTube channel. And she said that Dr. Jackie Walters told her that Kari referred to Heavenly as “the help.” So Heavenly decided to clap back and she also took issue with Kari saying it was ignorant for Heavenly to ask if the British flag was the confederate flag.

While clapping back at Kari, Heavenly made some messy accusations. When the video went viral, Kari decided to respond.

1. My Opinion

June 22, 2021 at 8:23 pm

I actually think it’s sad how much Heavenly dumbs herself down to be what she thinks is required to keep her spot on a reality show and grow her YouTube channel. She’s literally selling her soul and it’s weird because she was already well off before she was on TV. I guess money and fame can make people do crazy things. Sadly, educated black women who act like Heavenly make racists really comfortable. She’s a true caricature for pay.

As far as the Kari stuff goes, I’m not sure if she really called Heavenly the help or not. Sometimes Heavenly embellishes the truth so she can look like she has a reason to drag people. So time will tell I guess and I’ll wait to hear from Jackie.

• Blackrose

June 23, 2021 at 2:36 pm

So true.. Her behavior is disgusting. I don’t understand how anyone takes her seriously as a professional. I’m not going to play a buffoon just so people can say I am funny and laugh with and at me. Just purely disgusting. If she and her husband are both happy and successful I’m not sure why she would think this is the correct route to go. She’s a comedic clown and maybe she feels this is necessary for bravo to keep paying attention to her. For her to mention this woman’s husband and her children shows she has no class. I don’t care what anyone says she is not happy something is not right.

June 22, 2021 at 8:31 pm

Heavenly loves to talk about people’s husbands and marriages but she has a meltdown if you speak on hers. Mariah was the only match for Heavenly because she didn’t mind getting down in the gutter with Heavenly when she needed to. With Mariah gone, Heavenly thinks she is running things. And it’s annoying.

3. Shayla

June 22, 2021 at 8:35 pm

These grown women don’t ever get tired of this? The money can’t be that good, right?

4. Korri

June 23, 2021 at 2:12 pm

THE H-LL WITH ALL OF THEM!! IM SICK OF THEM AND THEIR FOOLISHNESS!!!

5. Marla Summers

June 24, 2021 at 12:29 pm

Upper bite ratchet heavenly need to get some class and a good dentist.

6. Fanny

June 25, 2021 at 1:01 pm

I think the NeNe and Mariah stans meant it when they said they weren’t going to watch anymore. Next time producers shouldn’t be so arrogant and listen to feedback. I don’t see ratings improving for RHOA or M2M honestly, especially the way they have been casting both shows as of late. They better not make the same mistake with RHOP.

7. Natalie Harris

June 27, 2021 at 1:35 am

I see they’re still fighting over the last swing on the playground 🙄.
    I don’t believe Jackie told Heavenly anything.