Reality TV

Peter Thomas Addresses Physical Confrontation with Gregg Leakes

Photo Credit: Bravo

Photo Credit: Bravo

Peter Thomas has no regrets so far about getting a little too involved with the drama taking place with the ladies on “Real Housewives of Atlanta,” but now it’s apparent that he may finally find himself at odds with some of the husbands.

In particular, Gregg Leakes and Peter will have a falling out in an upcoming episode of the hit reality show, and things appear to even get physical.

While it’s unclear for now if the two husbands will come to blows, when a fan of the show suggested Gregg will handle Peter, Peter clapped back in no time. He tweets:

peter thomas twitter

1. My 2 Cents

March 19, 2014 at 10:09 am

I really wish Gregg would hulk smash Peter. Peter needs to sit down somewhere and stop acting like he’s getting a peach next season. It’s annoying.

• Seriously?

March 19, 2014 at 10:19 am

Hulk smash? LOL.

March 19, 2014 at 10:10 am

They probably won’t fight, but I do think it’s about time one of the husbands checks Peter. And if I recall correctly, Gregg gets up in Peter’s face because he stepped to NeNe. He should defend his wife.

March 19, 2014 at 10:10 am

Peter will not stop until some whoops his old a-s.

4. Nessa

March 19, 2014 at 10:11 am

Oh Peter please. You’re not above getting your a-s kicked. Trust me.

March 19, 2014 at 10:12 am

This is why I think all the men on the show need to step back. They are the ones who make the show violent and ratchet. It’s not the housewives.

• Anon Chick

March 19, 2014 at 10:21 am

Oh the housewives are ratchet too. lol

6. Fashionista

March 19, 2014 at 10:13 am

#TeamGregg LOL!

7. Heather B.

March 19, 2014 at 10:13 am

My money is on Gregg. I doubt they fight though.

8. Hershey

March 19, 2014 at 10:14 am

Peter is just Kenya Moore with a dyck. He stirs the pot like he’s auditioning to hold a damn peach!

• Jasmine

March 19, 2014 at 10:17 am

“Peter is just Kenya Moore with a dyck.”

You’re spot on!

• robertaclash

March 19, 2014 at 10:33 am

Peter is all MOUTH!!! Just like his wife & Kenya…He had a one 1 on 1 w/Kordell, but he calls Porsha out..in what suppose to be a fun vacation…ONLY A B-TCH, WOULD DO THAT…. GREG PUNCH HIM IN THE FACE!

9. Shannon

March 19, 2014 at 10:16 am

Peter really makes me want to take off my shoe and throw the TV. He is doing the absolute most and I’m not here for it.

March 19, 2014 at 10:18 am

You can just look at the picture and see on Peter’s face that he enjoys stirring the pot. I swear this man has a v-gina. He has some real female tendencies.

11. Jessica

March 19, 2014 at 10:18 am

Peter is doing whatever is necessary to keep him and his boring wife on this show.

• Barbee

March 19, 2014 at 10:22 am

Yep!

12. Stormy

March 19, 2014 at 10:57 am

I love Peter! He actually helps make the show interesting from a males point of view. Actually I like all the men. Its refreshing to sometimes get a male perspective. Peter and Greg will not fight. And heres the funny thing watch how fast they patch things up. So very different from women. We don’t know how to let things go. We need to take a lesson from the guys on the show. lol!

13. julyol1972

March 19, 2014 at 11:21 am

If Uncle Remus spent half as much time fighting for Bar One as he is for a peach, he wouldn’t have to spend Cynthia’s money.

14. Gabriella

March 19, 2014 at 11:35 am

Peter is doing everything necessary to keep him on the show and make sure he is mentioned in the credits. Just like the last episode why the hell is he doing a confessional.

15. IveBeenDrinkin_Watermelon

March 20, 2014 at 9:26 am

Thus far Peter has gotten into it with all of the housewives spouses (Apollo, Todd, Gregg, & even Kenya’s Assistant Brandon)He Need To Sit His Old Azz Down Somewhere

16. chambers

March 20, 2014 at 9:45 am

I do like Peter with his old gray ugly A-S you ugly and your wife 2 and your ugly sister n law with her broke a– who can’t get a hotel room to stay in she rather lease on some body else tuff, the whole famil jack up.