Roland Martin Gets Wendy Williams Together

Roland Martin Gets Wendy Williams Together

Photo Credit: Instagram

Photo Credit: Instagram

The other day Wendy Williams made headlines due to getting backlash for her anti HBCUs and NAACP comments, and now Roland Martin has taken to his own show to set her straight.

Pages: 1 2

1. Lauren

July 8, 2016 at 3:16 pm

I love his response but you can’t change a fool’s mind. Wendy is just not here for black people and it’s been that way for a long time. She will ignore this and just say something ignorant again soon.

• Queen

July 8, 2016 at 3:28 pm

Yeah those of us who remember Radio Wendy are fully aware that tap dancing isn’t new for her. And she’s trolled black women for years too. That’s why Whitney went off on her. That’s why I always shake my head when I see black women defend her.

• Nofukstogive

July 9, 2016 at 12:16 am

Too late..she did about Russell & Ciara..

2. Chelly

July 8, 2016 at 3:18 pm

Wendy doesn’t care if she pisses off black people. The only time she backtracks on anything is if she offended whites. Just stop watching her show and move on. Lord knows I haven’t watched in years.

July 8, 2016 at 3:22 pm

lmao yasss

4. Fashionista

July 8, 2016 at 3:25 pm

Wendy really stepped in some doo doo this time. I’m just waiting for her to criticize black lives matter and blame black people for our own deaths at the hands of police. You know it’s coming.

• Yeah I Said It!

July 8, 2016 at 3:40 pm

You mean she hasn’t already? LOL.

July 8, 2016 at 3:31 pm

Actions speak louder than words. We don’t need to drag her, we need to stop watching her show. Let the ratings suffer. Wendy thinks it’s just white people keeping her in business but she’s so wrong about that. Besides, trolls like Wendy and Stacey Dash get off on getting attention. Boycott them instead.

6. Dominique

July 8, 2016 at 3:38 pm

He read her but since he’s not white, Wendy won’t gaf.

7. Get Busy

July 8, 2016 at 3:53 pm

Well said.

8. Peachy

July 8, 2016 at 3:57 pm

I’m kind of shocked some people didn’t know how much of a self hater Wendy was before this. Have they been hiding under a rock?