Wendy Williams Angers the Black Community with Anti HBCU & NAACP Comments

Wendy Williams Angers the Black Community with Anti HBCU & NAACP Comments

Photo Credit: Facebook

Photo Credit: Facebook

Wendy Williams is at it again.

The controversial daytime talk show host is making headlines today because she made some very anti-HBCU and NAACP comments.

1. Ms. Jackson

July 6, 2016 at 5:36 pm

F-ck this c–n.

July 6, 2016 at 5:39 pm

People don’t need to drag her, they just need to stop watching. Let white people keep her pockets fat. And when they get tired of her, she will try to come crying back to black people to revive her career. We’ve seen this time and time again.

• Tea

July 6, 2016 at 6:09 pm

Agreed!!

3. Peachy

July 6, 2016 at 5:41 pm

Wendy is so gross and ignorant.

4. Lay Lay

July 6, 2016 at 5:46 pm

It’s all fun and games until the people you are tap dancing for are no longer interested. Wendy and Stacey will get a wake up call one day.

5. Gabriella

July 6, 2016 at 5:46 pm

But why is anybody surprised Wendy been a c–n. This is the same lady who down talks black celebrities and praises non black celebs for a living all the time.

6. King Bey

July 6, 2016 at 5:48 pm

Oh please. I bet most of these people mad were laughing their little hearts out when she was dragging the black women they can’t stand. But now that this applies to them, now Wendy is a sellout? NOW? Whatever. I don’t watch her show and will continue not too. She’s always hated blackness.

July 6, 2016 at 5:50 pm

It has to be exhausting to keep throwing your own people under the bus for coins everyday.

• Michelle

July 6, 2016 at 6:59 pm

Not if you don’t like black people. Wendy enjoys this. Now if white people were mad about something she said and dragging her she’d be concerned and would backtrack. Kinda like that Kesha situation.

8. CiCi

July 6, 2016 at 5:55 pm

I don’t believe people are going to boycott. I hope I’m wrong though.

• julyol1972

July 6, 2016 at 7:01 pm

Well I boycotted her a-s a year ago and never looked back. Other than the occasional ig post that pops up in my timeline, Wendell is dead to me.

My one voice won’t change much but that’s my line in the sand. Fk Wendy and the people that support her c–nery!

9. Realness

July 6, 2016 at 6:15 pm

She’s such an ignorant old fool. But I wouldn’t expect her to know the history of anything in the black culture. She’s a reminder that not all skin folk are kin folk.

10. Yeah I Said It!

July 6, 2016 at 6:22 pm

Umm did she really just ask what if there were predominately white colleges like that’s not 99% of colleges today? LOL. Wendy is such a troll.

• julyol1972

July 6, 2016 at 7:03 pm

Exactly! Like she doesn’t know the reason why HBCUs were implemented in the first place.

11. Beauty

July 6, 2016 at 6:39 pm

At this point in the game no black celebrity should say anything thats related to race because they will be dragged for it. I am by far no fan but even if someone speaks truth they still get dragged, everyone speaking on this speech giving at the BET awards like Jesse Williams wasn’t speaking that speech to a crowd with a majority of the people sitting there with their white mate so what difference does it truly make

12. Babygirl

July 6, 2016 at 6:44 pm

There’s literally nothing Wendy can say or do to shock me anymore. She has never been shy about her self hate. This goes back to her radio days. It’s why she can’t stand any black female celebs.

July 6, 2016 at 6:56 pm

I’ve actually got numb to Wendy’s antics. So blah.

14. Troll

July 7, 2016 at 7:18 am

Wendy is a dumb a-s.

15. D. Val

July 7, 2016 at 10:51 am

It’s painful to see people of color attempt to discredit organizations and institutions that are made FOR US, as if these things weren’t put in place because of racism and being denied certain rights and privileges. BET exists, HBCUs exists, the NAACP exists, all because they wish we never did – unless of course only in the capacity of slaves, maids, and sex toys. Racism is still alive and very much well, and until then, people can miss me with the “all lives matter” and painting a picture as if we’re racist by creating opportunities oppressors have tried to deny us.

Furthermore, somebody please school this moose on what “PWI” and “KKK” means. She’s stupid if she believes for one second that white people don’t have their own organizations and institutions. It shouldn’t be a big deal for a Black person to be accepted into an Ivy League school. But it is…because those schools weren’t built for us and even today, they still don’t think we belong.

16. Man Girls

July 9, 2016 at 10:27 am

Please cancel this man show. Disgrace to all people.