Serious Allegations Made About Stevie J

Gossip

Serious Allegations Made About Stevie J

Photo Credit: VH1

Photo Credit: VH1

“Love and Hip Hop Atlanta” star Stevie J is used to his on and off again lover Joseline Hernandez blasting him on social media, but her latest rant is causing quite a stir.

July 6, 2016 at 8:13 pm

Why weren’t the police contacted? This is just weird to me. If a child was really harmed, Instagram should not be your source for justice.

• I'm off the fence now

July 6, 2016 at 8:32 pm

I have a problem with this too. So if you weren’t mad, you are going to keep quiet and not report Stevie and Mimi to the police or CPS but if you are mad, you want to blast the information on Instagram..well both of them are desperate and ignorant. Joseline just lies too much for me. This maid who needed proof is a liar too because the authorities and doctors would have conducted an investigation. All she had to do and as a matter of fact it was a duty of both her and Joseline to report the incident even if they were wrong.

2. Yeah I Said It!

July 6, 2016 at 8:17 pm

I really hope this isn’t true. And if it is, Mona needs to fire all three of these people. Mimi for sitting back and allowing Eva to be abused, Steve for abusing Eva, and Joseline for only airing this out for revenge.

July 6, 2016 at 8:18 pm

Something just isn’t adding up.

4. Fanny

July 6, 2016 at 8:22 pm

You suck at life if you run to Instagram and not the police when a child is being molested. That goes for Joseline as well.

5. Gabriella

July 6, 2016 at 8:23 pm

Sigh this whole mess is disturbing on so many levels if true Stevie needs to be in jail along with Mimi, Joseline and anybody else who knew. While Joseline trying to make Stevie look bad what does it say about her if she knew this and didn’t turn him in. And if it isn’t true it’s pathetic because they using this for attention child molestation is not a joke and shouldn’t be used to get back at anybody or for attention.

• I'm off the fence now

July 6, 2016 at 8:34 pm

I know right, if true which I don’t believe it is, all 4 of them need to be in jail.

6. I'm off the fence now

July 6, 2016 at 8:28 pm

Joseline lies a lot as we all have seen including about her marriage. She is childish and she plays mad games. She really needs to grow up and instead of hashing out reads, she really need to read the English literature…Me, my baby and I :/.

• VickieO

July 10, 2016 at 1:42 am

Lololol! Truth.!

7. Ms. Jackson

July 6, 2016 at 8:30 pm

The f-ck?

8. I'm off the fence now

July 6, 2016 at 8:36 pm

Rasheeda told Mimi that Joseline was too messy to be involved with. She should have listened.

9. My 2 Cents

July 6, 2016 at 8:53 pm

Chile…

July 6, 2016 at 8:55 pm

All these people are trash.

11. Beauty

July 6, 2016 at 9:18 pm

This shxt pathetic, people get online and say anything and then delete it on some sucker shxt. It’s kids really getting molested every day and these no name fake a-s celebrities are making a mockery of it for a weak a-s story line. This entire show needs to be canceled and Mona needs to sit her a-s down somewhere

12. Erica

July 6, 2016 at 9:21 pm

This isn’t something you play around with so I hope these aren’t lies.

13. julyol1972

July 6, 2016 at 9:44 pm

That Joseline would involve that harmless little girl in some petty a-s, high school bs against her father says a lot about what a pig Joseline really is. If these rumours are true, she and that so called nanny sat on information that will scar that child for life. Just when I think Joseline can’t get any lower in the muck….she proves me wrong.

14. Pat

July 6, 2016 at 10:03 pm

Time to cancel this sh-tty show.

15. Angie

July 6, 2016 at 10:08 pm

If these allegations were true why did Joseline stay with Stevie, conceive a child with him, and then as soon as this you go left you start calling foul on IG? Someone needs a new storyline if you ask me.

16. Unknown

July 7, 2016 at 4:55 am

JESUS! THEY ALL NEED JESUS! THIS IS TRASH…JOSELINE IS SICK IF YOU EVER LOVE STEVIE YOU WOULDN’T OF NEVER WENT THIS LOW BRINGING A CHILD IN PLAY
    GROW UP. LIFE TOO SHORT. I BELIEVE THAT Y’ALL ALL WORSHIP THE DEVIL.

17. Unknown

July 7, 2016 at 5:08 am

Jesus! You all need Jesus! Jocelyn is sick for pulling a child into all this evil if she ever loved Stevie she wouldn’t of never stoop so low. Stevie needs to sue her for defamation of character and ruining his reputation.

18. Unknown

July 7, 2016 at 5:12 am

Joselene, liar liar pants on fire!
    Once a liar always a liar every time you call one who’s going to believe you.

19. Cancel This Show

July 7, 2016 at 7:35 am

This LAHHATA need to be CANCELED NOW!

20. The Truth

July 7, 2016 at 9:29 am

All of the adults in this situation are wrong if this is true. I have to ask, is Mona that in love with money that she keeps people like this employed? How does she sleep at night?

21. Lurking

July 7, 2016 at 11:49 am

It’s so hard to believe anything Joseline says. And for all we know, this other lady could be a liar as well.

22. Viv

July 7, 2016 at 1:43 pm

I know they better not being lying about all this for a damn storyline!!!!!

23. What happen to reality

August 12, 2016 at 4:24 pm

I know I have met some really crazy people lately, but this takes the cake! Any body who makes such moral claims is simply morally bankrupt. If you really watch the show and the interaction with the child, if Mimi believe that for one moment she would have hurt Stevie J. That women love her child and so does Steve J and the respect for both was shown. This is sad attempt to discredit them as people. Joslene is simply morally bankrupt and has no moral limits. This is the problem with people making accusations about other on this level this should be a criminal offense and not protected by the 1st. This is way more that someone opinion , this is character assconation. The slander and defamation of a child. Joseline needs to go to jail. Way cries the line.