Entertainment

Block’s Ex Wife is Not Done with Kandi Burruss Yet

Photo Credit: Instagram

The other day Kandi Burruss’ baby daddy Block’s ex-wife blasted the “Real Housewives of Atlanta” star in an interview, and now it appears she may not be done just yet.

1. julyol1972

December 7, 2016 at 7:39 pm

I wouldn’t be surprised because word is that Bravo is ready to shake up the cast and folks have been told to juice up their story lines. I mean, she let Todd lick her a-s last episode. How desperate is that?

2. Chelly

December 7, 2016 at 7:41 pm

It has to be scripted. There’s no way Block was going to be able to film without everything getting cleared by production. That’s not how it works. Kandi knew.

December 7, 2016 at 7:44 pm

Scripted is Kandi’s MO.

4. Peachy

December 7, 2016 at 7:49 pm

This woman is pressed.

5. O-La

December 7, 2016 at 7:54 pm

I believe it.

6. Michelle

December 7, 2016 at 7:58 pm

Hell a lot of them are staging their drama. Kenya is the queen of fake drama. But you could tell what Kandi was about when Mama Joyce first started turning up when she was quiet as a mouse in earlier seasons.

7. Bee

December 8, 2016 at 9:41 am

The only person I really feel for is Riley. I can’t imagine how that child feels with all of this drama evolving for the whole world to see.

• I'm off the fence now

December 9, 2016 at 9:53 am

I definitely agree with that. kandi did not think about how this could affect her daughter. She looked uncomfortable when they were talking about it in the car. Kandi is sad.

• Bee

December 9, 2016 at 12:13 pm

That’s what I thought too. Riley looked like she didn’t want to address the topic at all and who can blame her?

8. blackrose

December 8, 2016 at 12:31 pm

Why is this woman still speaking