Entertainment

LHHNY’s Jonathan Slams Social Media Star & Tells Him to Come out the Closet

jonathan from love and hip hop

Photo Credit: VH1

“Love And Hip Hop New York” star Jonathan is no stranger to beefs.

But it appears his latest one may not make it on the small screen.

Not too long after the latest episode aired, Jonathan took to Instagram Live to call out a social media personality.

And some feel like Jonathan may have taken things way too far.

The situation stems from the fact that Jonathan didn’t appreciate the commentary made about him.

December 18, 2018 at 7:09 pm

I’m trying to understand what was said that was so bad that Jonathan reacted like this.

• Im Sayin

December 19, 2018 at 1:08 pm

Me too lol.

December 18, 2018 at 7:43 pm

Oh I thought Kendall was gay and not in the closet? Oops. I had no idea.

3. Yeah I Said It!

December 18, 2018 at 8:00 pm

Jonathan was extra messy but I agree with what was said. This storyline Juju and Jonathan have isn’t interesting. Not even a little bit. Watching this show now is a chore. I literally force myself to watch it every week. I see myself tuning out eventually.

4. Ms. Jackson

December 18, 2018 at 8:03 pm

LHHNY won’t be sh-t until Jim and Chrissy come back. It ain’t been sh-t since they left. And this is the worst season I can remember.

5. Oprah's Wig

December 18, 2018 at 8:10 pm

Kendall told no lies though.

6. Debra

December 19, 2018 at 8:56 am

He’s accusing Kendall of being a messy queen but he’s acting like a messy queen right now. Make it make sense please.