Juju And Safaree Update: After LHHNY Episode, Erica Mena Shades Juju?

Erica Mena Shades Juju?

juju and safaree

Photo Credit: VH1

Safaree’s romance with Erica was a hot topic on the most recent episode of “Love And Hip Hop New York.”

Apparently Joe and Cyn didn’t appreciate the fact that Safaree invited Erica to Costa Rica without giving them a heads-up.

And this resulted in Joe going all the way off on Safaree.

But Joe wasn’t the only one who had a bone to pick with Safaree. So did Juju.

Now it looks as if Erica may have thrown some shade at Juju’s way.

1. Ms. Jackson

February 28, 2019 at 5:03 pm

Erica once again can’t be direct to save her life. She’s so big and bad on TV when security is holding her back, but she stay subbing on Twitter and IG. Weak as f-ck. If her and Safaree ever break up, she’s going to have so much egg on her face.

• julyol1972

February 28, 2019 at 5:05 pm

You mean WHEN she and Safaree breaks up! Her messy a-s can’t keep a man to save her life. It’s only a matter of time before Safaree joins that elite list.

February 28, 2019 at 5:09 pm

I was waiting for Erica to try this. But she needs to understand Juju never wanted to be with Safaree. So while Erica’s being childish like she’s won some prize being with Safaree, Juju is good because she knew from day one that Safaree wasn’t mature enough for her. And she’s right. Safaree just loves the attention he’s getting from his relationship with Erica.

3. Lay Lay

February 28, 2019 at 5:11 pm

And Erica and Safaree are supposed to be cute relationship goals? I don’t see it. I just see two very petty and childish people loving the attention this whole situation is getting them. No one was talking about them like that until this “engagement.”

4. Troll

February 28, 2019 at 5:12 pm

Secure women don’t do lame sh-t like this. I’m sure Juju’s beautiful a-s will continue to pay Erica dust as she should.

5. Debra

February 28, 2019 at 5:16 pm

Erica is pressed. Juju could have had Safaree if she wanted him.

February 28, 2019 at 5:18 pm

Idk why y’all are going in on Erica. She’s right. When you fall in love and meet the one, you really become the only friend they need. And I think Juju did have a crush on Safaree. She just thought he was going to play games and chase her but he chose to pursue Erica instead. She’s salty about it and that’s why she’s on TV crying about Safaree not picking up her phone calls. Now that’s pressed.

7. Valerie

February 28, 2019 at 5:22 pm

I feel like Erica does this in all her relationships. She acts like she’s so in love on social media and then she drags them for filth once they break up. I have a feeling it won’t be any different with Safaree.

8. Yeah I Said It!

February 28, 2019 at 5:31 pm

LOL. This is another reason I think Safaree and Erica are just together for TV. They stay doing the most for likes and retweets.

9. Shut Up

February 28, 2019 at 6:55 pm

I used to want Juju and Safaree to get together but after I saw more of Safaree’s true personality, I got over that quickly.

March 1, 2019 at 11:04 am

I’m sure Erica wants to say much more. She’s that childish.

11. Mo

March 4, 2019 at 7:12 pm

Erica needs to stop talking and being messy. Safari is clearly sucks when it comes to speaking up for himself. She is going to get him into A LOT of trouble