RHOA Season 11 Episode 20 Recap & Video Clips

RHOA Recap: Kenya Returns + Producers Put Kandi & Cynthia on Blast

RHOA Season 11 Episode 20

Photo Credit: Bravo

On last night’s episode of “Real Housewives of Atlanta,” Kenya returns.

After she shows up to Cynthia’s party, NeNe starts to question her friendship with Cynthia.

Although Cynthia denies knowing that Kenya would show up, producers end up revealing that Cynthia possibly knew and plotted the moment with Kandi.

Prouducers get real messy and play audio of the women discussing their plan via a phone call.

Here’s a recap of “Caught in the Middle.”

April 1, 2019 at 1:25 pm

By far, this has been one of the dumbest seasons ever.

• Jasmine

April 1, 2019 at 1:37 pm

Agreed.

• CiCi

April 1, 2019 at 4:04 pm

They are going to have to come much harder next season.

2. Deja

April 1, 2019 at 1:35 pm

NeNe really lost it. And I’m sure Kenya was amused. Smh.

• Queen

April 1, 2019 at 2:59 pm

I hate to admit it but NeNe fell right into Kenya’s trap. I’m so disappointed she couldn’t just pay Kenya dust and keep it pushing. It was the other way around and that was embarrassing to watch.

3. Porsha

April 1, 2019 at 1:42 pm

Sooo Kenya and Cynthia said NeNe shouldn’t be making a huge deal about Kenya popping up but they made a big deal out of it too to the point that they were out here plotting and having secret phone conversations on how to make it happen.

April 1, 2019 at 1:52 pm

I love how pressed Kenya has Nene. Anyway, I doubt Cynthia and Kandi are trying to get Nene off the show. They clearly lied to keep Nene from getting mad at Cynthia but she’s mad anyway. It’s a crying shame grown women can’t be friends with who they want to without Nene acting like a fool.

5. Michelle

April 1, 2019 at 1:55 pm

If Cynthia wasn’t trying to be messy, why did she lie? And producers put Eva on blast too. They really did show all the different times she lied about her living situation. Makes me think her bridesmaids weren’t lying on her.

6. Jordans Memory

April 1, 2019 at 2:33 pm

My thing is, if I was trying to hide from a abusive relationship the last thing in the world I would do is join a reality show and I surely wouldn’t be posting everywhere I go and where I’m going to be every 5 mins on social media. I really believe she is broke and I don’t think anyone really cares if she didn’t try so hard to be pretentious and floss. It’s no way in the world I would have an expensive wedding and then fly straight to Greece and then come back home to a small Townhome that needs to be renovated WHILE I’M LIVING THERE WITH TWO SMALL KIDS AND A HUSBAND! She was clearly trying to give an excuse to Kandi about why someone would say that she lives in a raggedy house. If she was comfortable why not stay where she is and have the house renovated or while she was already living there. for her to have to move so sudden makes me think she is blowing smoke. To be honest the Townhouse she was in wasn’t very nice either it was dated and looked small. The only good thing was the elevator. As for Nene I have never seen such a selfish person. She has gotten on my LAST nerve this season.

April 1, 2019 at 3:04 pm

NeNe had an entire meltdown over Kenya and I’m disappointed. All she had to do was ignore Kenya and have a great time at the party. As far as Cynthia is concerned, she did some underhanded stuff but I don’t know why she did. That is what I’m not clear on. I just don’t think Kandi nor Cynthia want NeNe off the show. Eva is clearly having money problems and her bridesmaids told the complete truth. It’s not a big deal because she’s not the first. Especially not on RHOA. And I have to say I really love Tanya and Shamari now. Tanya is genuinely a sweet person. I think that’s why she didn’t get a peach. And I appreciate that Shamari minds her business unless you come for her first.

April 1, 2019 at 6:22 pm

NeNe was an emotional mess this entire season. And I understand why. But next season she needs to come in there understanding these women are not her friends. Just coworkers. She needs to play the same game they do. Make alliances and secure the bag only. Have real friends outside of the show.

9. Realness

April 1, 2019 at 6:50 pm

Kenya is one of the smartest, strategic and cunning housewives in the entire franchise. Cynthia isn’t smart enough to understand that Kenya is using her. Y’all remember when Kenya strategically befriended Marlo to get under NeNe’s skin? That’s what she’s doing with Cynthia. And it works. Kenya sees Cynthia as nothing more than a tool so she couldn’t even bother to invite Cynthia to her wedding. And don’t forget that episode when Kenya snapped on the producers and said eff all these b’s including Cynthia. Cynthia still came outside to try to talk to Kenya after that and Kenya rolled the window up on her and drove off. She doesn’t even like to tell Cynthia anything because she thinks Cynthia talks too much. So Cynthia doesn’t even know much of Kenya’s personal business. They are not real friends. But when she wants to stick it to NeNe, Kenya throws their fake friendship in NeNe’s face. NeNe peeps game but she’s not strategic enough to counter any of it. So she comes off looking petty while Kenya keeps kicking her feet under the table.

10. Mo

April 1, 2019 at 10:41 pm

This entire beef smells of “fake” storyline. I dont think Nene cares about Kenya Returning to the show. They shot an entire scene talking about Kenya..who does that

April 2, 2019 at 12:33 pm

This season has been off. It’s so juvenile and boring now.