Black Ink Crew Chicago Season 5 Episode 20 Recap & Video Clips

‘Black Ink Crew Chicago’ Recap: Producers Put Van & Charmaine on Blast + Ryan Closes the Old Shop

Black Ink Crew Chicago Season 5 Episode 20

Photo Credit: VH1

On the season finale of “Black Ink Crew Chicago,” Charmaine and Neek get engaged.

The proposal happens as the group enjoys the safari.

It’s an emotional moment as Charmaine’s parents and Neek’s mother are there.

However, the happy moment is overshadowed by the rumor about Van and Charmaine.

A producer claims Don was the one to spill the tea.

And Ryan pulls the plug on the old shop.

Only Phor and Don secure invitations to the new 9Mag.

Here’s a recap of “Period, End of Sentence.”

Click next for the details.Β

1. IJS

August 6, 2019 at 10:50 pm

This show has jumped the shark big time.

2. Gloria

August 6, 2019 at 11:16 pm

I’m still waiting on this footage of Charmaine and Van. Until then, I’m not buying it.

3. Annette

August 6, 2019 at 11:34 pm

I said it July 9 closed the shop…U did the right thing…U will have it open back up by next season just bring back cobra,& the shine etc.

4. Winnie Lyons

August 7, 2019 at 1:36 am

Soooooo Glad BI Compton is coming!!! Every since Ryan “Upgraded”!! His “Friends” started being employees!! Come on COMPTON!! SHOW US HOW TO LOVE ONE ANOTHER!

5. Prophets4profits

August 7, 2019 at 1:57 am

Ryan showed them the Art of War. They ruined his family out of pure jealousy Charmaine been f-cking Van that’s why she put a battery in his back to overthrow Ryan from jump. Remember when she put whipped cream on herself and sat in a Play Pool when Van got out of Jail? They’ve been f-cking on the under. Van was jealous of Ryan because he was in love with Kat, Kat was invited to Mexico by Danielle because she was mad he was f-cking Kat (remember that’s his ex and Charmaine’s Cousin) and Kat was jealous of Rachel just like she was of Nikki which is why he took Ryan’s side. Phor knew they were f-cking and he also knows how crazy Kat is that’s why he didn’t want her around and let’s not forget Charmaine f-cked Don too and tried to break up his home. So all 3 of them patiently waited for Revenge against all of them. He made them all come back begging and ruined their relationships like they did his and fired their disloyal a-ses. Familiarity breeds contempt.

• Layla

August 7, 2019 at 9:40 am

Ryan ruined his own family by cheating on Rachel with his employee, Kat. Don tried to break up his own home by sleeping with Charmaine while he was with Ashley. He also tried to break up his home when he had a baby on Ashley and cheated on her with multiple people outside of Charmaine and cheated on her the night before their wedding. I won’t even get into the rest of the nonsense you typed. It’s like you’re watching a completely different show from everyone else.

• MsCoCoMango

August 7, 2019 at 4:46 pm

I agree I do not like Ryan, Don or Phor. they are arrogant and let their so called fame because of their looks go to their heads. GOOD BYE!!! I like Van. He stopped being a hot-head and laughed hit offed and walked out. They all can have each other!!

• Your 1980 39 persoN

August 8, 2019 at 3:21 pm

That’s right who needs 9 F-g
          anyway

6. Dawn

August 7, 2019 at 3:00 am

I can’t stand that chick Bella she starts sh-t .Then she says Meeks ring is probably cheap . Ryan is right he needs to close the shop down , he says it’s not making any money so shut it down !!!

• Sade

August 7, 2019 at 2:16 pm

Bella crybaby a-s gets on my nerves… If he did ever change his mind about her… She messed it up now doing all that everytime… Stupid b-tch…

7. Precious

August 7, 2019 at 9:37 am

Charmaine needs to understand none of these men are her brothers. And they d-mn sure aren’t her friends. She has multiple real jobs now so she just leave the show. it’s a shell of its old self anyway.

8. Layla

August 7, 2019 at 9:46 am

I’m not sure why Ryan is acting so holier than thou nowadays. He’s the one who set the downfall of the old shop in motion when he slept with his employee. He also kept people like Lily and Junior around even though he knew how destructive they were. He shot up the shop during one of his temper tantrums. And now he’s trying to act like he’s better than everyone else like none of those things happened. It’s absurd.

9. James Jr.

August 7, 2019 at 3:47 pm

Ryan was right to close that shop down in a way. He shut it down the first time and they got mad. He brought it back and Van ran it to the ground plus, the lawsuit. Now he shuts it down again and they mad at him. Talking about Ryan f-cked up the family business when in fact he tried to save it but yall ran it to the ground which ruined the brand and possibly his money

• Valerie Batts

August 8, 2019 at 10:24 am

I totally agree James

10. Murdock53

August 7, 2019 at 5:39 pm

I luv it every dig has it day what u do in the dark will cum 2 light πŸ˜πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‹πŸ˜Ž

11. Valerie Batts

August 8, 2019 at 10:14 am

Wow, these comments give me life! I agree with so many comments because ALL of the 9 Mag Family did dumb sh-t and they get a pass because they were young and stupid. Now that people are maturing & evolving, its time for change and Ryan is growing up, so is Don and that is how I see it from this point. In my humble opinion not everyone is ready to grow up. Charlemagne is still stuck in the past and how things used to be, very emotional and not business minded and that is where she goes wrong. She still likes to turn up, drink excessively twerk, once buzzed she is ready to screw who ever is around that is her M.O. of course she did something with Van! She made that obvious on the finale when she would not shut up! Belle is thirsty….needs to go with her no talent a-s. Van messed up when Ryan gave him a chance to run 9 Mag and failed by bringing in his boys to hang out and party all day. Van hung himself; of course Van can’t be mad plus the two lawsuits?????????

• Anonymous

August 8, 2019 at 5:50 pm

True thatπŸ‘ well spoken..All I can say

12. B.

August 9, 2019 at 1:11 am

Well I’ve watched this show from the beginning. One thing I didn’t like so much is Everytime you all got together and had a few drinks. It never fails that the women always ended up fighting like monkeys. And the guys always just sit and watched. Never helping .and Ryan should have laid the law. No Drinking at the worksite. And all of the people who worked there shouldve had the Sense to know better that to fight like children. Grown a-s woman don’t do that sh-t. That was so embarrassing as a woman for you to belittle yourself and be brawling . It’s good that Ryan is closing that other shop. Ryan can’t carry all of you. And I don’t know how you can expect him too. He had his own life , his own kids too worry about. And to put money away for his kids future. You all need to grow up and take control of your own lives. But let’s ask this . What has anyone done for Ryan! After all he has done and given you all. All I see is you all giving him grief and holding the man back. That man has forked out alot of n money and time for all of you. Now that 9 mag is moving on to grow the direction to where it should have been a long time ago. I would like to see what everyone is going to do for Ryan. And each and everyone of you owe him. So instead of feeling sorry for yourselves do something nice for him. Show him you are true friends and appreciate him and what he has done for all of you. And tell him you understand his decisions. It’s called growing up cuz you all aren’t babies.

When your happy you all tend to forget who does for you all and remember if he wasn’t there where would you all be ?

So you all take a step back and throw a party and do it for Ryan who deserves it and thank him for all he has done for you all. It’s been a long time coming. You all owe him.

And give that sh-t about screwing this one and that one. When that’s all being done there is no money being made I think I saw 4 people get tats this whole season. The rest was spent on dumb sh-t like Lilly. Move on. She didn’t pay her dues she didn’t bring in any money, Vella what does she do? Van I saw him that his daughter and promote another buisness not even part of 9 mag. That’s a big no no. Charmaine well she can promote sh-t in her radio station but that’s about it. Thor rates a few. Don did one but he’s working in his family and moving into tv, so having all those bodies in that shop and no clients coming thru who is expected to pay the bills. And Ryan’s girls.went down to check out the old shop. They were like tell Ryan we need.toliet paper, and heat. What the hell he gave you the shop . He has his shop. He has toilet paper and heat why? Because he doing business and making mo ey instead of having dumb ass parties. One thing you never ever do is throw a party at your job. Always go somewhere else. You don’t mix business with pleasure. Except if it’s an in-house party employees only. That’s different and there is a quit time on it. No after hours stuff. I hope you all learned from these experiences. And if you didn’t then you need to go back to the first episode in season 1 and rewatch them. Sorry I was all over the place. I used to enjoy watching this show. Now I watch it to see who is going to make a fool of himself this week. Ryan my blessing sir to you and yours. Follow your dreams and provide for your children’s future. And remember they are the only ones you are responsible.for and your parents I know they have your back.i also noticed they were in the show that much wo der why? Ryan I don’t care what anyone.says you are doing the right thing and running your shop right as well. You keep those strong ladies in front to keep out the freeloaders and rift raft. It’s a place of business. When I’m at my business I have no friends. After hours dm.straight I got friend. I will allow no one to interfere with my money, my family.etc. people come and go buy my family is mine. Keep your head up Ryan and get your kids back where they should be in your life and don’t take no for an answer. This is the most crucial time right now. Keep ahold of them. Don’t let the streets get them.cuz if that happens you’ll never get them back. You still have time and remember one thing. Don’t try to be your kids.friend. you can be cool with them. But you are the parent and that respect is important and needed. Good luck to you all. If I affened anyone sorry but sometimes the truth hurts. Be true to yourself. And now that you all have seen yourselves and how you behaved. I can only hope you all will do better for yourselves and everyone in the world saw you.is that what you want people to remember you and your talents by? You are all a year wiser…make the difference. You want the younger generation to look up to you all. Cuz right now there only a couple of you on the show I would say has carried themselves the way they should have. I sure hope next seasone I totally different. Cuz this season was terrible. Ceasars crew I don’t even want to get started over there. They better just get off the line up. What an embarrassment to people period. That’s all I’m gonna say about them. Lol peace. B.G.

13. Lashaill

August 10, 2019 at 8:18 am

That was a b-tch move and cant no one brake no ones family up unless u let them fake a-s people b-tch moves dont come too Compton with. That