Sky's Son Des Refuses to Appear on 'Black Ink Crew' Again + Genesis Calls out Sky

Sky’s Son Des Refuses to Appear on ‘Black Ink Crew’ Again + Genesis Calls out Sky

Photo Credit: Instagram

“Black Ink Crew” returned last week. Sky has been open about her fractured relationships with her sons. And Des and Genesis have been critical of Sky on social media. On the season premiere, Sky confronted Des. She accused him of stealing money from her. Sky also slammed Des for being high during the conversation.

Interestingly enough, Des later accused Sky of being the person who introduced him to weed. Apparently, Des had much more to say. He joined Genesis on Instagram Live. And the brothers vented about Sky.

Click next for the details.Β

1. My 2 Cents

August 21, 2019 at 2:11 pm

Whew chile…this is a mess.

• Mya Palmer

August 21, 2019 at 5:06 pm

Sky should be ashamed of her self and I addressed this with her personally via instagram. Stop using your son’s as ponds sky they’ve been through enough!!! Love these boys and show it to the world. It’s time to stop your childish shanenigan and grow the f-ck up lady. God bless these young men!!!

• dee

August 21, 2019 at 7:07 pm

it’s pawns, as in chess pieces, not ponds.

• Yolanda Howard

August 21, 2019 at 8:03 pm

Lol I was thinking the same thing πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

• Sharkey

August 21, 2019 at 10:10 pm

Sky you pitiful

• Dbloc

August 22, 2019 at 4:49 am

Word I was reading that mess like really sis 😭😭

• Nikkei

August 22, 2019 at 5:35 am

I was thinking the same thing. If you are going to try and scold and correct someone’s behavior, make sure that your spelling is correct. If not you sou d like a duck floating in a “POND”

• Mac

August 22, 2019 at 11:09 am

This is how you spell sound.

• Terri

August 22, 2019 at 11:33 am

I wanted to correct that too..lol

• Cjenk

August 22, 2019 at 12:14 pm

I agree with Sky about both boys. Sky, do you, you have tried. They will find every reason to shame you. Difference between males and men. You can’t wait for people to act right. This really comes down to the coin now. Just add them to your haters list and keep it moving Sister!!

• Chrisj

August 22, 2019 at 12:02 pm

I agree with Sky about both boys. Sky, do you, no matter what you say or do, these boys are in there pity party. Remember, difference between man and male. You can not wait for people to act right.

• Eb

August 22, 2019 at 1:21 pm

How could you agree with her… she ABANDONED them… they dont owe her a d-mn thing…only someone who is NOT a parent would agree with her shenanigans…. she is as useless as they come PERIODDDDD

• LALA ORTEGA

August 22, 2019 at 8:57 pm

F-CK SJY WITH HER TV BULLSH-T….SMH. THAT B-TCH IS BOGUS AF…..NO RESPECT HERE IN HARLEM FOR HER AT ALL.

• Delia

August 23, 2019 at 10:29 am

She stated that she did not know how to be a mom. She had her children when she was a child herself. Those men do disrespectful, especially Des now. A 14 year I am sure do not know or able to care for a kid, so that is why they were given up. They all need counseling. Sky had a rough life and she told it before. Her mom let her down like so many parents today. Do Des and Genesis dead a-s wrong. If you don’t want a relationship with her, than don’t. Stop trashing your mother because it shows how immature they are, And you never forgave her for giving you up at 14.

• Nay Ray

August 25, 2019 at 10:51 pm

Lmao. But u r so right. 🀣🀣🀣

• Facts

August 21, 2019 at 10:53 pm

Sky is a dead beat mom. Facts

• Eb

August 22, 2019 at 1:17 pm

PERIODDD…

• Kloey2000

August 22, 2019 at 8:07 pm

Only fellow deadbeats would say some evil selfish sh-t like” Forget your kids” that you already decided not to raise and lie about! Everybody don’t need kids! Periodt!

• Candy

August 22, 2019 at 11:39 pm

Ain’t nobody saying that but life is too short to keep trying to force relationships

• Adrienne Robinson

August 22, 2019 at 2:51 pm

TRUTH INDEED UGH

• Adrienne Robinson

August 22, 2019 at 2:51 pm

EXACTLY SMH

• Casey Grimes-Finley

August 21, 2019 at 5:55 pm

They are each toxic to one another.Being blood related doesn’t make you a loved one or relatives.Sky needs to leave them BOTH alone,let them have their space,seek counceling alone then together in the far off future when they’ve all matured.Clearly this is all just going nowhere FAST !Thank you,Casey Grimes-Finley,Chicago,Illinois

• Sabrina

August 22, 2019 at 10:56 am

No longer teamsky

August 21, 2019 at 2:34 pm

Sky should have never opened up Pandora’s Box. If she wanted a real relationship with these kids, she should have done it in real life and not put it on the show.

• Pamela Price

August 22, 2019 at 3:49 pm

Facts!

• Rollie Pollie

August 22, 2019 at 6:22 pm

I think she has some type of mental illness. The way she flipper out in South Korea solidified it for me. She needs to get better and keep her family life private for now. There is deep love there but a lot of pain too.

• May Ray

August 25, 2019 at 11:13 pm

I totally agree. That’s too serious of a situation to be aired on the show. No cameras should be involved. Just real love, truth, understanding, communication, dedication, and forgiveness. It is a great amount of pain with this situation. I pray that Sky and her sons achieve whatever it is that they want to make this a beautiful situation. Blessings to their family. 🌺🌼🌸

3. 404

August 21, 2019 at 2:59 pm

I’m not surprised this has blown up in Sky’s face.

• Tiffani Young

August 22, 2019 at 4:58 pm

Thank You because if you use people for $$$ what do you expect to happen? Sad

4. Angela Johnson

August 21, 2019 at 3:04 pm

With u on tht nd why did it have to take a t.v. show to be in there life I been thinking if she wasn’t on a show would she ever wanted to no them or is it for tv nd she no someone would had got tht dirty on her life sick of people leaving then cum back like its all gud nd it’s not it’s really sad

5. Lita Sanchez

August 21, 2019 at 4:37 pm

My thing is this, all 3 need some type of counseling from a pastor that can show them how the enemy hates family and how he wants distruction. Once they forgave each other that is something that has to continue from all the past hurts between those 3. Neither one know how to begin and begin. Sky doesnt know how to a mother so she has to be taught as well as her sons has to learn how to be her sons. Its sad because when Genesis embraced sky on that episide and held his mom the world could never put a price on what God touched him to do. That moment is edged in my heart forever. I pray they get back to that and seek God because he is the only one that has all there answers.

• Adrienne

August 21, 2019 at 7:41 pm

Lots Sanchez you are so right. I want the best for all of them. I know it looks bad to everyone but I believe in my heart she loves them and she wants them in her life. Prayers to them.

• Billie

August 21, 2019 at 8:05 pm

Lita Sanchez I agree I to keep seeing him holding her that day I do believe it was real and hope they get that back again not let TV ruin what they could have

August 21, 2019 at 4:39 pm

Sad.

7. Random

August 21, 2019 at 5:02 pm

At this point its best for them to just leave each other alone. Sky I think she should just keep living her life and let those boys be. I mean after all you can always make and have more kids. But honestly until sky learns what a mom is and learns how to be a mom and learn how to handle conflict better i think she needs to let them be and until those boys learn to take responsibility for their own actions and stop blaming sky for everything they do they need to let her be without bashing her and stuff every chance they get. In all this is really sad and it honestly made me wanna cry bc family disfunctions is not good and i really wanted them to mend but I guess sometimes you gotta learn to love from a far

8. Random

August 21, 2019 at 5:26 pm

At this point I think it is best that they love each other from a far. I think sky should just keep living her life and let those boys be bc at this point idk if they will ever get right with each other. I feel like until sky learns what a mother is and until she learns to handle conflict better she should leave them alone and until those boys learn to take accountability for their own actions and stop always trying to blame sky for their own actions they need to leave her alone. It’s just sad though bc I really wanted them to have a relationship and I really thought that they had eventually got it together bc they did refollow her at one point but I guess sometimes you have to learn to love from a far

9. Casey Grimes-Finley

August 21, 2019 at 5:44 pm

10. Dane

August 21, 2019 at 5:56 pm

Sky is toxic no doubt but so are they and it ain’t hard to tell. You can’t say that it’s just sky who’s toxic bc it’s not just her.

• Omegasupreme

August 21, 2019 at 7:18 pm

The bulk of the responsibility will always lie with a deadbeat parent. She made the choices that placed them in that situation.

• Dane

August 21, 2019 at 8:46 pm

Yeah but I also feel like they should start taking responsibility for their own actions too though and stop blaming her everything they do. Nobody can screw your life up but you and you alone bc you are your own person. No other way around it

• Facts !

August 21, 2019 at 10:56 pm

Sorry but she gave birth to them and left. The blame is on her. She is a deadbeat mom.

• Dane

August 21, 2019 at 11:40 pm

And so are the dad’s

• Tee

August 22, 2019 at 6:13 am

She did what she needed to do at 15 with 2 kids no job and homeless. She gave her kids up for adoption to give them a better life. They didn’t have abad life. They need to stop blaming her for thinking about their livelihood first.

11. Rainne

August 22, 2019 at 8:10 am

Honestly this is not me defending sky in any way but I just don’t understand why ppl keep saying she used them for a check and stuff? Like anybody who knows TV knows that you get paid for being on the show and plus she was getting that and putting on ratings and stuff before they even came on the show so I doubt she ever needed a storyline. Like at this point im starting to see it as y’all either just wanna jump to conclusions, mad confused, or just dirt road dumb in the head

• Tiffani Young

August 22, 2019 at 5:04 pm

It’s 3 sides to a story: her side, their side and the TRUTH. We don’t know what’s what other than what WE see on TV.

• Anonymous

August 22, 2019 at 8:23 pm

πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―…u correct she spoke of her sons alot b4 they even appeared on the show .

12. Kim Latimer

August 22, 2019 at 2:29 pm

Well said. It so true about their relationship..I pray for healing, forgiveness and healthy communication between all of them. it’s sad that Skye never knows how to be a parent so she’s still struggling in her own right and these boys never had a chance to be a part of her life and now they’re grown men all those factors play a part in this broken or non existence relationship

13. Rain

August 22, 2019 at 3:16 pm

Notice how ever since the show aired last week that they’ve been throwing up the same ole accusations. Basically saying everything but the fact that sky had stuff stolen from her. IDC what nobody says and IDC how anybody takes this but I feel like genesis knows deep down that he’s been a negative and terrible influence on his brother whether he wants to admit it or whether y’all wanna admit it or not. And I’m not even talking about the smoking. I also feel like he’s low-key taking advantage of him bc he knows that he’s still truamatized from his friend being shot up in his apartment and that his mind hasn’t been that good ever since. This is not to say that sky is the victim in all of this bc she’s really not but I’m just letting it be known whether y’all wanna believe it or not

14. King Jazz

August 22, 2019 at 4:12 pm

Without sky their will be no yall ugly a-s period. What the f-ck have yall done for her we wouldnt even give a sh-t about yall if their wasnt no sky i like sky not her hating jealous a-s b-tch a-s sons yall both act gay as hell an try to make yall mother look bad sorry a-s punk a-s n-ggas