Black Ink Crew Season 8 Episode 1 Recap & Video Clips

‘Black Ink Crew’ Recap: Sky Confronts Des + Des Accuses Her of Using Him for a Storyline

Black Ink Crew Season 8 Episode 1

Photo Credit: VH1

On the season premiere of “Black Ink Crew,” Sky confronts her issues with Des. Des moved in with her mother. But things just didn’t work out. And Sky is convinced Des stole money. To make matters even more complicated, Des has gotten close to Genesis.

Since Des has gotten close to Genesis, Sky has noticed some changes. And Sky doesn’t like them. After she attempts to tell Des how she feels, the conversation goes left. Sky goes off when she comes to the conclusion that Des may be high.

Puma and Cease are still in a good place. Things are so good that Puma is now part-owner of 113. However, Quani still isn’t here for Cease. She can’t get over an attack she believes he set up against her. This only makes things more complicated for Cease and Puma.

Here’s a recap for “Cease is 50.”

August 14, 2019 at 11:55 pm

Genesis has a terrible influence on Des.

2. Viv

August 15, 2019 at 8:32 am

Des is really acting like Genesis now. Wow.

• Tiffani Young

August 15, 2019 at 9:50 am

Happy belated 40-40 Cease. Hope you enjoyed your day

• Lucretia Coleman

August 18, 2019 at 11:10 pm

I feel sky have done everything she can for both of those boys I feel that they are ungrateful spoiled and wants to make her look bad on TV sky is a good person she’s smart and she helps ease a lot smoking weed every kid I know smoke weed so if she try to stop them they still going to smoke it if they want to smoke it so I don’t feel that it is not her fault leave Sky alone Sky need to walk away let them grow up they’ll realize when you’re gone.

3. Tiffani Young

August 15, 2019 at 9:46 am

Dutchess and someone else is really the root of this because they all got together saying Sky is using them for a storyline and that she is only on the show for money so now that Des put it out there why should we be shocked that he is saying this or acting the way he is. Sky should not be crying because I don’t see how she could not see this coming. It has been on the blogs for some time now and it is nothing new.

4. Random

August 15, 2019 at 10:43 am

Both parties are wrong at its finest. Sky wasn’t wrong for checking Dez bc he really was disrespectful from jump. She is wrong all the way for how she handled this though. And then the stuff she was saying to him my God. Like you can’t keep talking to your kids like they’re just some random a-s people off the street you just can’t and then to tell him you disown him is just wrong on alot of levels

5. Random

August 15, 2019 at 10:48 am

However aside of that lets not pretend what he did was any better. Stealing is one thing but from your family member or mom is another. Idc if she owes them or not stealing ain’t cool and anybody justifying it you must have theivery ways too. Ironic bc several ppl confronted him months back ab stealing money from her and they had to know them personally bc otherwise that would’ve never came up and nobody would’ve ever knew before last night. I don’t believe sky was using them or was trying to. I low-key feel like Dez and his brother tried to make sky look like the only bad guy in this situation by twisting everything not thinking it was ever gonna be aired and I feel like even though sky was wrong for the stuff she said I feel like Dez was only saying that stuff to her bc he knew he was wrong and he felt embarrassed on the low.

• Carter

August 15, 2019 at 11:53 am

Sky is the bad guy what you stand aren’t getting is she didn’t raise them right better yet at all. What do you expect when kids have been dropped off and in and out of foster care. We don’t know the real story with Sky and the kids weren’t even legally adopted. Stop pretending like she’s a savior just brocade she filled ur head up with bs. She’s on TV acting a fool when she should have been taking care of her kids. She probably never even bought them an outfit for school better yet even helped with homework. She hasn’t earned her respect.

• Random

August 15, 2019 at 5:04 pm

Calling me a Stan bc of my opinion?? Real mature and I never said she wasn’t the bad guy but go off I guess

• Random

August 15, 2019 at 8:50 pm

And actually read the paragraph before you start trying to twist ppl’s words and sentences. I never said she wasn’t the bad guy and notice I said “the ONLY bad guy”

• Stoney

August 18, 2019 at 3:25 pm

I agree 💯💯💯👍😊

6. blackrose

August 15, 2019 at 2:42 pm

They dont respect Sky as a mom because she has never been one. Now that she has her sons in her life, she still doesnt act like the close to 40 year old woman she is. Instead of surgery, did she set up a college fund for Des?

• Kiwi

August 19, 2019 at 6:40 am

Exactly!!!!

• Elinor Goddard

August 19, 2019 at 4:19 pm

No excuse the oldest one has a attitude toward her and now the young one is starting up especially since she has been there for him both are disrespectful no excuse unexceptionable I don’t care what happensim the past I don’t care if she was a bum on the street she gave them life and she is still their mother no matter what. if it was me he would had gotten his teeth knocked out with his high self that would had been his last time giving me words I carry ur butt for 9 months and you going come at me like I’m a piece of gum under your foot u better ask somebody I don’t roll like that!! I’m just saying

August 15, 2019 at 10:19 pm

Skyy when Des told u he was going in the military & u brought him that car. He seen easy money & gave u some excuse about skin problem why he wasnt aloud in the military.Even though u wasnt in his life u cant recycle time.

8. Faxy

August 19, 2019 at 3:44 am

Stfu yes she has des know what he doing is hurting her. She been throw to much wit her kids. They wasnt bouncing back and 4th to foster care she gave them away to the white lady and the white lady took care of them then Genesis father came and got him and left theirs alone I honestly think this act like this because of his or her father ever since he met his dad and all of a sudden him and Sky have problems don’t talk greasy about somebody when it’s is an anonymous post period

August 20, 2019 at 2:30 am

I apologize I don’t take orders…I barley take suggestion.