Chrissy Lampkin and Jim Jones Reportedly Returning to 'Love And Hip Hop New York'

Chrissy Lampkin and Jim Jones Reportedly Returning to ‘Love And Hip Hop New York’

Photo Credit: VH1

Most “Love And Hip Hop New York” fans can remember when Chrissy Lampkin and Jim Jones were on the show. Back then, even Mona Scott Young probably couldn’t imagine how far the show could go. Since their departure, shows have been added in Atlanta, Hollywood, and Miami. Regardless, some argue that there’d be no other shows if it wasn’t for Chrissy and Jim. However, their nasty fallout with Yandy Smith and Mona Scott Young led to them exiting LHHNY.

Interestingly enough, rumor has it the couple is coming back. And they have signed up to be on the upcoming season. It’s also rumored that Erica Mena and Safaee Samuels will be on the show as well.

September 10, 2019 at 11:03 am

It’s about time they are coming back! And I’m not surprised Erica and Safaree will be on the show. I just find it humorous Erica trashed it just to come right back after her engagement to Bow Wow fell apart.

2. Morgan

September 10, 2019 at 11:11 am

I’m pretty sure they had to pay Jim and Chrissy their coins… I wanna see them on there.
    Take Yandy off don’t know why there bringing back Safaree and Erica back..

3. julyol1972

September 10, 2019 at 11:25 am

Who didnt expect Erica’s thirsty, clout-chasing a-s to finagle (sp) her way back on to that show? Show of hands….anyone….. *crickets*

• Yeah I Said It!

September 10, 2019 at 11:46 am

Bae! Where have you been?! Needed you on here for Married 2 Med and RHOP. You gotta be on here when RHOA comes back. Missed you lots.

• julyol1972

September 10, 2019 at 4:44 pm

Hi Luv, unfortunately life happened and my social media engagement was slashed. I jumped on from time to time to keep myself in the loop, but didn’t leave comments.

I finally caught up with RHOP and am salivating for the reunion. Lol! About to watch M2M tonight.

Missed you too! Definitely will be staying to read Kenya’s crusty a-s for filth for coming back to the lil show she swore she was too good for. *rolls eyes* I can’t wait…..

• Yeah I Said It!

September 11, 2019 at 10:56 am

I’m glad you’re good sis. I can’t wait for RHOA to come back. You know we always keep Team Twirl in meltdown mode. LOL!

• Jennifer Breeden

September 10, 2019 at 5:32 pm

🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣😂😂💜♾

September 10, 2019 at 11:29 am

This season may actually be good.

5. Chelly

September 10, 2019 at 11:35 am

I thought it would never happen.

• MIAMI FLORIDA SO FINE 305

September 11, 2019 at 12:25 am

Me Too But AM SO GLAD Him And Chirssy And Him Coming Back I Love Them I PRAY Tandy And Chrissy TALK Again

6. Barbee

September 10, 2019 at 11:53 am

Yay! Now the question is will Yandy and Chrissy film together? Yandy had so much to say and now Chrissy is back on the show.

7. My 2 Cents

September 10, 2019 at 12:00 pm

Chile…I am here for Jim and Chrissy coming back. LHHNY has never topped the first two seasons because they left. They were good TV period.

• Twirl

September 10, 2019 at 1:53 pm

Exactly! Seasons 1 and 2 of LHHATL can’t be topped either!

8. Peachy

September 10, 2019 at 12:12 pm

I’m starting to feel like LHHNY and LHHATL are the only ones worth watching.

• Loonchiesmom

September 11, 2019 at 3:42 am

I thought that my all time fav singer Teena Marie daughter, Alia, was supposed to be a cast member on LHHMia last season? Or was that just a rumor? I think that would’ve been a good look for the show.

September 10, 2019 at 1:02 pm

I mean if Mona is out here making up with people, she needs to bring Joseline back too.

• MIAMI FLORIDA SO FINE 305

September 11, 2019 at 12:30 am

AMEN SHE MIGHT BEING HER ON THE MIAMI SHOW BECAUSE IT’S NOTHING WITHOUT JOSELINE SHE LIVE BACK IN MIAMI NOW I WANT HER TO COME BACK TO THE SHOW BECAUSE THEY SOON GOING TO TAKE MIAMI OFF THE AIR BECAUSE TRINA SO BORNING HER AND TRICK STILL FRIENDS AM GLAD THEY NOT BRING TRICK WIFE BACK THANK GOD

September 10, 2019 at 1:09 pm

How does Yandy feel about this lmao?

11. EZz

September 10, 2019 at 2:28 pm

I am all here for this, and would love to see Chrissy pop the troll right in her face. And bringing Erica back after she was done with the show, is still going to be NY lit again, all Mona needs is Joseline back, and maybe the franchise isn’t dead after all.

12. nyc girl

September 10, 2019 at 3:49 pm

Yasss of cause we want to see Jim and Chrissy back on the show, without them the show became a little boring you know ” Yandy’s World”.

13. Loonchiesmom

September 11, 2019 at 3:37 am

HELL YES, ABOUT TIME! I love me some Jim & Chrissy. I hope THIS is true & Erica Mena returning is false. What else can she offer to this show? Now Safaree returning…YES! Safaree is hella funny & hella entertaining, but his companion, I’m over! What else can she possible offer to this show?
    Will Kimbella & Juelz be coming back this season? If so, Kimbella really needs to let Erica know that Chrissy is not the one to be tried just so she can get camera time. If the Chrissy punch to the face didn’t convince Kimbella of that, than the follow-up kick to the face, should have!😂
    We all know how Mena likes to create drama w/ peeps on the show who have a bigger celeb status than she. She does this bcuz she knows security is just off camera ready to block her getting that azz whupped.
    I cannot wait for this new season.

14. Tiffani Young

September 11, 2019 at 6:10 pm

Chrissy and Jim been in a relationship FOREVER so what do they have to contribute to the show now? Erica Mena and Safaree man please I’m just waiting for Mendeecees to come home

15. Ronald Morast

September 12, 2019 at 8:01 am

Jim Jones and his wife is back. Now i can watch it.