'Growing Up Hip Hop' Star Angela Simmons Denies Playing Too Many Games with Romeo Miller

‘Growing Up Hip Hop’ Star Angela Simmons Denies Playing Too Many Games with Romeo Miller

Photo Credit: WE tv

“Growing Up Hip Hop” returns December 5. And a good bit of the drama will revolve around Angela Simmons and Romeo Miller. They have had a “will they or won’t they” situation for years. But now Romeo is starting to feel some type of way about their friendship. And he’s about ready to boot Angela from his life.

For Angela, this is coming out of nowhere. But some viewers don’t feel that way. And in their opinion, Angela has been playing with Romeo’s feelings for years. However, Angela feels differently.

Pages: 1 2

1. CE-CE

December 5, 2019 at 9:25 am

OF COURSE ANGELA WOULD DENY PLAYING TOO MANY GAMES WITH ROMEO. SHES A BIGHEAD LIAR. ANGELA LIKES TO PLAY GAMES BECAUSE SHE THINKS SHE’S ALL THAT & BY CONTINUOUSLY CHASING HER IT MAKES HER HEAD GET BIGGER. NO ONE HAS TIME FOR THAT. WHEN ROMEO ISN’T TRYING WITH HER SHE GETS AN ATTITUDE & DEFENSIVE. I’LL BE GLAD WHEN THAT MESS IS OVER WITH THEM FINANCIALLY!

• theresa Trustnoone taylor

December 5, 2019 at 7:21 pm

Abbbbbbsolutey, & I’m a woman. But who got time for dat, only on her time sh-t.

• Anonymous

December 6, 2019 at 12:01 am

I definitely agree 💯💯 with u “CE-CE”..I’m definitely not a fan of Angela.

• Shrtnsasi

December 7, 2019 at 8:24 am

Angela plays to many games with Romeo! She never took into consideration his feeling!

2. CE-CE

December 5, 2019 at 9:29 am

SORRY FOR THE TYPO IN MY LAST COMMENT. I MEANT (FINALLY) IN MY LAST COMMENT NOT FINANCIALLY .

3. Just Saying

December 5, 2019 at 10:04 am

They are actually both playing games with the viewers dragging out this fake storyline for multiple seasons.

4. Jwms

December 5, 2019 at 12:53 pm

I really like them together. I wish they would stop playing.

5. Pieman

December 5, 2019 at 1:39 pm

Angela Simmons is a very precious Jewel and it don’t take a rocket scientist to know that so she’s not all about looks and a-s if that’s what y’all maybe thinking she’s a very brilliant and intelligent woman just trying to find her way in this world so let’s look at it like that and let it stay like that the rest don’t even matter I don’t know.

6. Sandra Jackson

December 5, 2019 at 2:36 pm

Romeo was playing her in the beginning when the show first started. Messing around with a few women on the show that’s how she got with her son father the way he was treating her.

• Brenda

December 5, 2019 at 7:56 pm

Romeo should man up. He and she has been playing games. Not good. I hope they try it and if it does not work go their separate ways.

December 5, 2019 at 2:39 pm

Umm she doesn’t have to be with Romeo if she doesn’t want to.

• theresa Trustnoone taylor

December 5, 2019 at 7:23 pm

And he don’t have to be with her either🤷🏾‍♀️

• Anonymous

December 5, 2019 at 7:41 pm

I’m pretty sure Angela knows this already seeing as she hasn’t even made an attempt to be with him and that’s the reason why he’s mad. 🤷🏾‍♀️

• DreDay

December 21, 2019 at 1:26 pm

But she mad tho…

8. Carl Ashley

December 5, 2019 at 8:32 pm

ANGELA KNOWS SHE LOVES ROMEO
    IN FACT SHE MIGHT BE IN LOVE
    WITH ROME.LOVE CAN BE BEAUTIFUL
    IF YOU MAKE IT THAT WAY.

• Shrtnsasi

December 7, 2019 at 8:18 am

I wish he was with Vanessa instead🌹

9. Yolanda Price

December 6, 2019 at 6:44 am

Rome played Angela. He was with different women. Angela tried her best to get with him. He shot her down several times,and he knows this. Romeo don’t start talking ugly about her now because she wants answer to your Bible verse,and because she is doing what’s best for her and her son. Angela continue to do what is best for you and your son. You are a Beautiful Black Queen. Romeo knew that you went through a tragic moment. He lied to you with his Fake A-s,he has not done anything he said that he was going to do after the death of your sons father. God will send you someone Angela that will be there for you and your son.Keep your head up my Black Queen. Get in his A-s JoJo don’t let him talk about you sister that way. And I’m glad Vanessa told off on him,and he would have planned his own going away lil party. Ok. I’m done. I love the Simmons Family.❤

• Shrtnsasi

December 7, 2019 at 8:12 am

Hello! What show were U watching? Angela did not try to get with him & She did play games! Who sets a person of intent up on a blind date? And have the nerve to get pissed off when he show up! That was a slap N his face. I thought she was interested when they hung out at games etc.
      And then there’s Bow Wow😱 the bad boy who loves to hang out at clubs get high u name it! She seems to like him more! I’m glad Romeo has moved on from her she’s TOXIC💩

10. Patricw Bridges

December 6, 2019 at 9:45 am

Angela grow up and stop trying to make Romeo look like the bad guy you keep running back to bow wow he is so abusive so selfish so mean, And you mad at Romeo, Girllll stop , it’s not all about u , your brother know you wrong , but he don’t want to tell you that because you is his sister, but right is right and wrong is wrong and you is dead wrong, so being bully

11. karmell cannon

December 6, 2019 at 6:26 pm

I’m a older viewing,a huge about the age of the parents of both these young people. I just don’t understand Ms.Simmons.I hope it’s all tv
    but I feel she’s just very into Angela and doesn’t realize how she comes across!
    Baby girl,treat your sisters
    like you love them an did you really think Romeo wanted a blind date with someone else?
    Come on now,sometimes you gotta look in the mirror and see the truth,don’t act like this towards people you know care about you.

12. Shag

December 7, 2019 at 5:18 am

Romeo has never been ready to settle down. Anytime the subject of a relationship comes up, he speaks in riddles.

• Shrtnsasi

December 7, 2019 at 8:21 am

He said he was ready to settle down a few times on the show, he even consulted his dad asking him what he thought about him marrying a women with a child. He’s been good to Angela.

13. Shrtnsasi