Quantcast
Black Ink Crew Chicago Season 6 Episode 6 Recap & Video Clips

Urban Belle Magazine

‘Black Ink Crew Chicago’ Recap: Charmaine’s Mother Passes Away + Phor Meets His Possible Daughter

Black Ink Crew Chicago Season 6 Episode 6

Photo Credit: VH1

The latest episode of “Black Ink Crew Chicago” was a devastating one. As Charmaine and Neek did a maternity shoot, their world would drastically change not too long after.

While preparing to head into another workday at 2nd City Ink, Charmaine’s dad calls her to tell her that her mother Glenda was rushed to the hospital.

Unfortunately, Glenda doesn’t make it. And Charmaine struggles to process her mother’s death amid her pregnancy.

Ryan, Phor, and Don put feuds to the side to be there for her.

Here’s a recap for “Glenda.”

1. Vannese Green

January 8, 2020 at 10:15 pm

So devastating. My heart and prayers goes out to Charmaine and her family. I could image it. I love how Ryan showed up for Charmaine and put aside the drama. Never petty drama get in the way of it.

2. Tt

January 9, 2020 at 7:42 am

Fake as hell. Ur momma died & u go put ur wig on to film w ryan?

• And What?

January 9, 2020 at 7:52 am

That’s not even what happened. The camera crew was already at Charmaine’s house filming her before she got the phone call. She was in the process of getting dressed for the day and going to her tattoo shop and then her dad called her. She texted Ryan and he came over to her. She didn’t leave and go anywhere. Her eventually trying to have some normalcy and put on a wig after her mom died doesn’t make her feelings and what happened fake. I swear some of you have the weirdest obsession with making everything fake and are always worried about what black women have on our heads. Leave her alone.

• Janica Wright

January 9, 2020 at 5:58 pm

Right!don’t understand what’s fake about her putting on her wig.leave her the hell alone she can put her wig on whenever.

• Winston campbell

January 9, 2020 at 10:52 pm

Some one pass away cool itpeople

• Ebony Lee

January 9, 2020 at 11:07 pm

Amen

• Sandrell Davis-Wilson

January 9, 2020 at 5:55 pm

Sorry for your loss player’s go out for you and your family

• Tracey

January 9, 2020 at 10:08 pm

Some of y’all are weirdos. Y’all complain about some of these reality shows being fake but when they get real and film devastating moments of their real lives, you accuse them of being fake. So now Charmaine is faking her mother’s death and being pregnant? Like I can’t. Some of you just refuse to use your common sense. I feel for Charmaine. On top of losing her mother, she has to deal with weirdos accusing her of faking her mother’s death.

3. Tiffani Young

January 9, 2020 at 10:20 am

No words…

4. Deb

January 9, 2020 at 10:30 am

It was really hard to watch! My deepest condolences to Charmaine, Her Father and the rest of their family! It really broke my heart. You could tell both her and her father were in shock and Her Father hadn’t processed yet. Like he said she didn’t make it, But he couldn’t believe the words that were coming out of his mouth. I just wanted to grab Charmaine thru the TV and Hold her and tell her to be strong for her baby. That episode really hit me where it hurts.

5. Paula

January 9, 2020 at 11:56 am

Condolences to Charmaine & family but I would not film my family loss for the sake of a storyline….

• Tracey

January 9, 2020 at 10:09 pm

You’re also not in a contract which legally binds you to film all day everyday.

• Li

January 10, 2020 at 2:25 pm

But I am sure she could have request that her mother’s passing not be filmed and remain private.

• Tracey

January 10, 2020 at 2:28 pm

Yeah, that’s not how reality television works. Especially not with Big Fish Productions.

• Angela M

January 11, 2020 at 12:07 am

6. Mike Tyson

January 9, 2020 at 5:44 pm

Now I know a bunch of yall might troll me for this and I really don’t mean to step on anyone’s toes unless there are lies but I’m just a little skeptical on why would you put your mother’s passing on camera. I agree with Tt. I don’t even believe her mom is even gone. It could be just a fake storyline just so their ratings can soar through the roof! This is a similar storyline to the New York show when Kit “lost” her mom. They wanna stay on the air by spreading lies! If this is really reality TV then tell the d-mn truth already. I’m almost afraid to know what the season finale is gonna be. I don’t even watch this show anymore. So many “he said, she said”. It’s also hard to believe that Char is prego the way she parties and turn up ALL the time. I’m shocked to believe she was able to conceive. Now if it IS true then condolences to her family but I need proof.

• Get Busy

January 9, 2020 at 6:50 pm

This is a really insensitive and stupid comment. You’re worried about being trolled but you’re actually the troll. Sadly, you preferred to put a tinfoil hat on instead of having empathy for black women. Not surprising.

• Tracey

January 9, 2020 at 10:12 pm

Thank you. I’m disgusted with some of these comments.

• Ebony Lee

January 9, 2020 at 11:09 pm

Tell her

• Mo

January 9, 2020 at 9:13 pm

I agree. I don’t understand putting something serious like this on TV makes me wonder if its real……. some things should e private!!

7. Tracey

January 9, 2020 at 10:13 pm

So y’all complain about reality shows getting too fake but when people show you real life situations they are going through like losing parents, you accuse them of faking it for a storyline. I can’t stand y’all. At this point, I’m convinced y’all just love to complain.

8. Rika

January 10, 2020 at 12:31 am

I’m so sorry for your lost. My heart really goes out to you and your family because I know your pain.

9. Angela M

January 11, 2020 at 12:19 am

I agree. That’s PERSONAL. Hell even a real job has respect for MOTHERS!! I sure wouldn’t be thinking about MONEY vs my Moms passing. However my condolences to Charmaine. I too stopped watching the show because I got sick of all the male cheuverness. Especially with Ryan. He has POOR ownership/management with his employees. Sending others to do his dirty work when it comes to firing chicks. Has ANY GUYS been fired?👎🏾