Black Ink Crew Chicago Season 6 Episode 8 Recap & Video Clips

‘Black Ink Crew Chicago’ Recap: Don Clashes with Iyanah’s Mom, Ryan Slips up + Kitty Gets Bossy

Black Ink Crew Chicago Season 6 Episode 8

Photo Credit: VH1

On the latest episode of “Black Ink Crew Chicago,” Miss Kitty has some tension with Jessica. After she hangs out with Ryan and the 2nd City Ink crew in New Orleans, she gets irritated when Jessica gets drunk and a little too personal with Ryan. She then goes back to Charmaine to complain about Jessica’s behavior.

Regardless, she decides to take up Charmaine’s offer to work at 2nd City Ink. The crew isn’t happy about this as Kitty curtly tells them she’s the new manager and she’s not convinced they all need to be working there.

Don gets frustrated with Phor’s slow progression to finding out if he’s Iyanah’s father so Don clashes with Iyanah’s mother.

Here’s a recap for “The Itty Bitty Kitty Committee.”

January 22, 2020 at 10:05 pm

Funny how Kitty got ran out of New York but has big d-ck energy in Chicago. She would never talk to Sky and Donna the way she did to Jessica and Draya. Sky and Donna would beat Kitty’s a-s.

• Dee

January 23, 2020 at 7:16 am

Let’s be clear!!!!! Ms. Kitty is a straight UP hoe!!!!! I realize she’s single, but at the same time there is a way to carry yourself. She was sleeping with Ceasar, and we don’t know who else. Now Ryan is hitting it. She don’t realize that Ryan is a playboy. He is not looking for anything serious. Just A-S when he can get it, where ever he can get
      it. I was really upset that she’s trying to run sh-t in Chicago. Like Anonymous just said
      Donna and Sky would beat that a-s if she tried that sh-t in New York. I used to ride for her, because I thought she was kool. I can’t stand her a-s after watching that sh-t she did last night.

January 22, 2020 at 10:08 pm

I guess I was wrong about Kitty and Ryan not sleeping together. Anyway, I don’t like how Kitty did things in this episode.

• Valerie

January 22, 2020 at 10:22 pm

This. I wasn’t feeling her at all.

3. Peachy

January 22, 2020 at 10:18 pm

I’ve been to New Orleans and most people go to Bourbon Street to get drunk and have a good time. Kitty should have stayed at the hotel if she wasn’t in the mood to be around drunk people. And she and Ryan aren’t even claiming each other. So why get mad at Jessica for being drunk and silly? Both Jessica and Ryan were laughing and having a good time. There was no need for the stank attitude.

4. Dani

January 22, 2020 at 11:19 pm

She went on live and said she left by herself….yeah ok

5. Livy

January 23, 2020 at 8:50 am

I’m starting to see a pattern with Kitty. She slept with Cease and then got a promotion. Then when she fell out with him, she moved on to Ryan and Charmaine and got another promotion she doesn’t deserve. She’s already causing more problems in Charmaine’s shop when she’s supposed to be helping her. I thought the people in New York were too harsh on her but I’m not so sure now. Kitty is very problematic.

• Jamaica941

January 23, 2020 at 10:08 am

Y’all do know this s**t is all fake right? Kitty and Ceaser have never been together and I’m sure it’s the same thing with Ryan. Black Inks Ratings are tanking and the producers need to create drama. Miss Kitty is an executive producer on the original Black Ink. All three of the Black Ink shows combined are about equal to season 3 and season 4 ratings of Black Ink

• Anonymous

January 23, 2020 at 10:24 am

Kitty is not an executive producer of Black Ink Crew. An overzealous fan wrote that in on the Wikipedia page. They did the same with Alex. Wikipedia is not credible because anyone can edit it. Real credits can be found on IMDB which are verified by the network and production companies.

• Jamaica941

January 23, 2020 at 1:29 pm

IMDB isn’t accurate either.. especially for lower tier reality shows.

• Anonymous

January 23, 2020 at 2:09 pm

Okay, well nothing is more credible than the show’s closing credits itself, right? So I just watched the latest Black Ink Crew episode paused it at the end, and here are the EPs listed:

Dan Cesareo
            Lucilla D’Agostino
            Rasheed J. Daniel
            Lindsey Bannister
            Chris Engelmann
            Mimi Adams
            Anne Swan
            Yessica Garcia

None of these people are Kitty. She’s not an EP. She was actually a cast member from a failed tattoo show that VH1 decided not to pick up. Big Fish liked her from that and decided to put her on the New York cast. She has no experience in producing and she’s just a cast member.

• Bemore5

January 23, 2020 at 10:39 am

I have never been a Miss Kitty fan she acts like she is better than everybody like Jessica said. She will bump heads with Charmaine too watch.

• Melissa

January 23, 2020 at 11:54 am

I don’t watch anymore the shows are all over the place. Ms. Kitty is very arrogant.

• Lana

January 23, 2020 at 10:50 am

Fake or not, people are entitled to their opinions. People have opinions about scripted shows all the time. Shoot search for Game of Thrones on Twitter and you’ll see exactly what I’m talking about. If people ever stop talking about what they see happen on this show, it will get cancelled. I’m sure Kitty and the others are happy people care enough to be on here commenting. That keeps them paid.

6. Tiffani Young

January 23, 2020 at 9:09 am

My problem is Jess for the next episode. Why couldn’t she wait until Charmaine was all the way together after the passing of her mother before bringing up Kitty working at the shop? I know it couldn’t wait but d-mn really. Jess must really don’t like Kitty to have trouble brewing. If the rest of the crew don’t like Kitty vibe/energy Charmaine may regret hiring her in the first place.

7. Chel

January 23, 2020 at 2:58 pm

Jessica was tripping on this episode she needs to stay in her Lane as do the other employees. Charmaine can hire who she wants to and everybody else just needs to take a checks and go cash them