'Growing Up Hip Hop' Star Romeo Miller Claps Back After a Critic Comes for Briana Latrise

‘Growing Up Hip Hop’ Star Romeo Miller Claps Back After a Critic Comes for Briana Latrise

Photo Credit: WE tv

“Growing Up Hip Hop” star Romeo Miller isn’t on the best terms with Angela Simmons. He didn’t have the nicest things to say about Angela to her sister Vanessa Simmons. He criticized her Instagram posts and decisions she’s made in her love life. Romeo also didn’t like the fact that Angela didn’t respond to his bible study texts.

At this point, Romeo won’t even answer Angela’s calls. He also wasn’t trying to talk when she confronted him at his going away party.

However, he didn’t mind speaking up for Briana LaTrise recently. And he wasn’t having it after someone was critical of Briana on social media.

1. Oprah’s Wig

January 12, 2020 at 8:16 am

I think this just proves how spiteful and full of BS Romeo is when it comes to the situation with Angela.

• Queen

January 12, 2020 at 9:41 am

Agreed.

• JuicyCutie

January 13, 2020 at 8:27 am

I agree with the person that spoke on Briana. She said some rude things to me when I responded to someone on her live. And when I sent her a DM about it, she was still rude. She’s just a nasty person. I had Breast cancer, and they hadn’t gotten it all in the lumpectomy. I was feeling some kind of way about it….she just was cruel and unsympathetic, because someone else asked me a question during her live. She’s not a Queen in my eyes either.

• Lala

January 15, 2020 at 12:50 am

Im sorry you’re going thru that Juicy. Yes, Briana comes across as very rude. She has an attitude problem and I don’t care for her.

• Raintree

January 16, 2020 at 3:55 pm

Briana has a attitude because she don’t belong on the show. She didn’t grow up hip hop.

• Steppy

January 13, 2020 at 10:33 am

Angela is full of herself and he can do better.

• Shannon

January 13, 2020 at 11:13 am

No. It’s Romeo who is full of himself. The whole cast just told y’all how he won’t even answer any of their phone calls because he thinks he’s better than them. Angela isn’t the one judging anyone for who they date, what they post on Instagram, etc. That’s Romeo. And she can do better than someone as arrogant, pretentious and passive aggressive as Romeo.

• Carolyn Tilley

January 12, 2020 at 11:10 am

Yes he act like he was scared to ask her out he was playing games

• Aj

January 12, 2020 at 11:29 am

F-ck angela she only has time for herself. Overrated way overrated.

• Anonymous

January 12, 2020 at 12:06 pm

Oh be quiet you bitter little man.

• Jonise

January 12, 2020 at 8:57 pm

I agree with everything you said then she went and got that surgery on her whole body….. So they can really look and pay her attention and just like that dumb Boog did….. She’s the type of person that will show up at Thanksgiving dinner dressed as a d-mn Christmas tree….so alllll the focus will get taken off Thanksgiving and be focused on her🙄🙄🙄

• Idele Dawson

January 12, 2020 at 7:05 pm

I agree totally 🙌

• Arlita

January 13, 2020 at 10:35 pm

Right she always looks at people like they got sh-t on them & everyone who’s not kissing her a-s she thinks are beneath her or not up to her standards to be her friend or around her. She even treats her sister like a 2nd class citizen. I don’t even know why she’s on the show since everyone is too ghetto for her & as she says she don’t have the time for all this. My comment is well bye then Angela bye.

• Anonymous

January 14, 2020 at 7:12 am

Nah, you’re just jealous. Most of you female Angela haters are. Romeo literally won’t answer the phone for the people on the cast, said he unfollowed everyone because he’s “outgrown” everyone but it’s Angela who’s stuck up to you? Girl bye. You’re definitely a hater.

• Lamont

January 12, 2020 at 11:32 am

Angela knew this man was on love wit her. But she is such a thin box she could focus on building her future and the being an adult. So she got what she really wanted. A thug d-cked her down and the gets killed. Why would romeo want anything to do wit her. Risking his life. He dont know what that situation her baby daddy was in. Sh-t I say master p raised a real man. A man that knows how to remove his self from the drama. Angela is about playing games and is only focused on having someone to layup with which in turn creates babies out of wedlock. Romeo is doing what every mother would want their sons to do no matter who the girl is. That is dodge those thsts. Thots come in many forms. Angela is a classy thot. She doesn’t want a lowkey profile.she is to they for romeo.

• Anonymous

January 12, 2020 at 12:09 pm

You’re another bitter man still mad some pretty girl with sense turned you down years ago. Don’t project your bitterness onto Angela. Newsflash, Romeo has slept with way more people than Angela has. So is he a thot? You’re not any better than the “thug” who impregnated Angela. You’re disrespectful and gross. It’s so funny when you self proclaimed nice guys try to act so self righteous. Yuck.

• Libby

January 14, 2020 at 4:17 am

Funny how you know how many women Romeo has slept with!! Smh

• Anonymous

January 14, 2020 at 7:15 am

Funny how y’all call Angela a thot for some d-mn Instagram pictures!

• Twirl

January 12, 2020 at 12:05 pm

Exactly!

• Nina M Edwards

January 12, 2020 at 5:39 pm

I think they both was playing games with each other if u ask me.

• Velvet

January 12, 2020 at 7:52 pm

That sh-t don’t have nothing to do with Angela. Y’all just wanna keep talking about an old as topic that clearly Angela wasn’t woman enough to even have with Romeo in the first place…that everybody sees that she’s with the real BS, to now, nobody gives a f-ck about that sh-t anymore but y’all. Gtfoh

• Oprah’s Wig

January 12, 2020 at 8:44 pm

I’ll talk about whatever I please because I’m a grown woman. There’s nothing you can do about it either. Only you naive girls think Romeo is a catch. You have to be naive to think a controlling, pretentious and bible thumping hypocrite is a good man. But I forgot, all a black man has to do is breathe, be judgmental of women and repeat bible verses to be praised by your type. I’m glad I can’t relate. Move around.

• Cakeface

January 12, 2020 at 9:38 pm

Exactly and everyone forgets how he played Ang in the first season the exact reason she left and ended up with her babydaddy because she was chasing after Rome and he left her at the club while he went wit the De’Barge girl askin about a 3sum

• Elect

January 13, 2020 at 6:58 am

Exactly! They just got to drag Angela name in this! The chick don’t want Romeo, next topic.. lol!

• Actually

January 13, 2020 at 7:09 am

Umm, people are correctly pointing out how this situation shows how hypocritical and inauthentic Romeo is. Romeo had so much to say about Angela and he said she shouldn’t be posting the pics she does on her IG page and dating NBA players because it’s soooo beneath her and it’s not “queen” like but here he is calling Briana a “real queen” when we’ve seen her drunk and possibly high on the show, throwing drinks in people’s faces, punching people on YouTube, oh and threatening to beat up Tee Tee just last season at the reunion. It goes to show you Romeo doesn’t even believe anything he said about Angela. He’s just mad they aren’t together so he’s been using religion to bash her. And the whole time people like you have been buying into his BS and bashing Angela for no reason at all. I’m glad the people on here are calling him out. It shows me there are people out here who are critical thinkers and pay close attention.

• Kizzy

January 13, 2020 at 1:37 pm

Soooo… all of y’all is on some judgmental Bs! And extremely disrespectful speaking on her kids deceased father…yall are all just spectators; squirrels checking for nut! Leave Angela the f alone! She is a grown a-s women who needs a grown a-s Man in her life! Romeo is a grown a-s man and they both on 2 different levels. And maybe they had a teenage crush but in all actuality they have grown apart and want and need different things in there lives. That dont make him less of a man nor does it mean he think he is better than others the guy is focused and got sh-t going on. So what he dont call them back; 2 different levels! If you not going where he going then your probably a distraction and he realizes that. A person makes changes to elevate them selves and small minded simple people aware oh he think he all that or he full of himself or arrogant! get you some business!
          Angela is a queen and so is Briana! Yes I think Briana is mean with a bad attitude but we all are mean at times with bad attitudes hers jusy happened to be recorded!
          Angela has been this preacher’s kid and trying to hold up that image however that is not all she is. She happens to be a human just like the rest of us! She is a pretty lady whol loves to have fun, dance, twerk even and so what she recognizes her beauty and wants to take and post pics Romeo had different expectations for her and that his bad but we all do that put expectations on people when they are only who they are. that is our issue not theirs.
          Angela needed Romeo to step up but he was to shy to even really step to Angela and she is a Man’s woman one that is sure about himself and his brawn one whom is confident. She is raising g a son! Yall all shallow and need to get out the box you are putting these two accomplished individuals in! Period!

• Actually

January 13, 2020 at 2:16 pm

I’m not sure why you’re replying to me and calling anyone else judgmental when Romeo is literally the most judgmental person on the show and you’re defending him. What he did to Angela was rude and uncalled for. There’s no justifying it. You don’t tell your friend you’re going to be there for them after they experience a tragedy and then ignore all forms of communication from them just to turn around and bash them to their sibling on television, therefore causing all of social media to bash your former friend. And he did all this because he’s mad they aren’t in a romantic relationship. He’s extremely problematic. As far as the Briana stuff, I mean I just pointed out that Romeo doesn’t even believe in all the standards he said Angela should have, hence him calling Briana a queen. Nothing more, nothing less.

• Wanda Moore

January 13, 2020 at 5:38 am

Romeo is a f-cking lame no talking a-s

• Kee

January 13, 2020 at 4:09 pm

He’s just like his dad. They talk a lot of BS. P is so shady his neice reached out to him about doing a charity basketball game in New Orleans during essence fest. He completely ignored her idea but all of a sudden there’s a Master P charity basketball event at Xavier university all of sudden. Him and his dad are faker then 3 dollar bills.

How can you ridicule someone about stuff you do yourself? Im not an Angela fan but the way he handled the situation was so childish. Granted, his party wasn’t the time or place but why not setup a time to talk about the things that are bothering you with your friend. Instead, he pretended like nothing was bothering him and he didn’t understand why she was upset.

As far as Brianna why is she even on the show. Her and her dad don’t even get along like that so I don’t think she grew up hip hop. She’s a cancer. I guess now she’s on this apologize tour because she has a man. I just find her annoying.

• Candiegirl

January 13, 2020 at 6:47 pm

I agree 1,000%! I’m just gonna come right out and say it…Briana is a rude b*tch…I really tried to like her but her attitude towards people flip flops and she is mean and it’s not cute. If being a Queen means being a b*tch…to me that’s an insult to real Queens!

2. Valerie

January 12, 2020 at 8:23 am

So Angela is beneath him and must be cut off for dating NBA players and posting s-xy IG pics, but Briana, someone who has a history of violence and assaulting and threatening to assault people on the show is a queen. Umm alrighty then.

3. Chelly

January 12, 2020 at 8:39 am

Romeo is so passive aggressive. That “real queen” comment was shade to Angela. And he’s only paying Briana any attention because he thinks it will make Angela feel some type of way. So childish.

4. Meyka

January 12, 2020 at 12:26 pm

I’m an older woman and I’m not bitter. Angela isn’t presenting herself as a Queen. She’s very very self conscious that’s the reason for the pics. She wants attention from someone and not a good someone. Young ladies it doesn’t take all what she’s doing to get attention. A spiritual young man doesn’t want everybody looking at his woman in that way. Romeo might be jealous but he’s right.

• Anonymous

January 12, 2020 at 12:39 pm

No one cares about your outdated beliefs about how women should behave. Your generation believes women aren’t actual beings and we’re just pieces of property. Like our whole existence is to be validated by men. Y’all hate it when women live for ourselves and love our bodies. Low self esteem is trying to live up to misogynistic rules and worrying about people’s opinions. She’s young, rich, and beautiful with a great body. And she isn’t letting Romeo control her. That’s real self esteem. She should show her body off when she wants to. Romeo shows his body off ALL THE TIME.

• Ebony

January 12, 2020 at 9:55 pm

Well said👍👍👍

• Sheryl Bee

January 12, 2020 at 4:28 pm

Romeo showed his naked butt on camera, so is he exempt from being judged the same way Angela is for a swimsuit pic? Otay.

• mamma

January 13, 2020 at 4:05 am

i am with you on this Angela plays with him noing he like her…sorry cant stand her;;;plays games with ya son …not men …its not her show// .though she thinks ..its all about her in her world…

5. Lekishea Carpenter

January 12, 2020 at 12:33 pm

Romeo you do not control her you is not her man so she can put out any pictures she wants you was never there for her when her baby daddy died so get over the petty this

6. Pat

January 12, 2020 at 12:34 pm

Romeo has been on one on IG lately. From that open letter to Angela he posted on Instagram to now being all up Briana’s a-s. He wants Angela to notice and I think it’s pathetic.

7. Sugar plum

January 12, 2020 at 2:38 pm

These people get paid to come up with sh-t that,people who dont know them and never met them, get riled up over. Then you see them in pictures chopping it up with each other…smh

8. Biggg

January 12, 2020 at 3:58 pm

What team is going to The Superbowl? 😂

9. Keep It Real

January 12, 2020 at 6:30 pm

I personally don’t know either one but what I see on the show and social media. Romeo was doing some of the exact same things as Angela with the pics. Now you feeling your spiritual side, you’re now judging. Don’t look the other way, talk to her and let her know how you really feel.They both need to keep it real with each other and talk it out, respect and listen to each others feelings.I noticed Romeo talk in riddles and Angela has playful ways. Guaranteed if I have a problem with you I’m going to talk directly to you, not anyone else. I really like the two of them together I really hope it works out.

January 13, 2020 at 2:20 pm

I thought he said he unfollowed everybody? I guess that was another lie. He’s annoying and fake.

11. Tiffani Young

January 13, 2020 at 8:22 pm

Romeo tell the WORLD what was SO wrong with Angela as to where she hasn’t done HALF the things Briana has. You can’t. That’s what I thought. You act like a FEMALE!!! Tell you DADDY to show you what a REAL MAN acts like.