Quantcast
'Black Ink Crew Chicago' Stars Ryan & Phor Laugh at Van's Apology to Charmaine

‘Black Ink Crew Chicago’ Stars Ryan & Phor Laugh at Van’s Apology to Charmaine

Photo Credit: VH1

“Black Ink Crew” fans have a lot to say about Van’s return to the show. On the latest episode, he popped up at Charmaine’s shop to talk about what went down on the previous season.

To refresh your memory, Bella was told by Van’s former fling Evenita that he messed around with Charmaine while they were in Vegas. And she heard it all go down in Van’s hotel room. When Bella told Charmaine and Van what she heard, Charmaine vehemently denied it.

Don said he heard that Charmaine “orally pleasured” Van and they didn’t actually sleep together. And it was later said that Van actually told Don this. However, Van told Charmaine that he didn’t tell Don anything. And Don made up the rumor himself. He also apologized to Charmaine for not shutting down the rumor when he had a chance to last season.

Interestingly enough, Phor and Ryan reacted to Van’s apology and the accusation about Don. They find it all hilarious.

1. Gloria

February 7, 2020 at 1:19 pm

Maybe it’s just me but I think a producer started the rumor.

• Dani

February 7, 2020 at 2:08 pm

I think so too, I remember Charmaine saying she wasn’t talking to some of the people from the production crew also.

• Sharon Thomas

Hmm, this is possible.

• Brandis Douglas

February 7, 2020 at 7:12 pm

Me too 🤦🏾‍♀️

• Sappo

February 9, 2020 at 2:34 am

I think Ryan and Phor are b-tches. Van should be back on full time.

• 😏

February 7, 2020 at 8:08 pm

Exactly

• Anonymous

February 8, 2020 at 11:14 am

Charmaine….U knew how Ryan ran his business…how is it that u didn’t register ur business? 🤔.Move on from head & shoulder(Van).

• Candyce

February 8, 2020 at 2:39 pm

😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤪

• Kimberley M Brown

February 9, 2020 at 2:05 am

It was a producer

2. I said what I said

February 7, 2020 at 3:41 pm

It’s hard to believe that Charmaine didn’t do something sexually with him. I say that because Charmaine was dressed highly inappropriately for her to have been in a relationship. I promise I waited myself and asked what I’m the f-ck is she wearing and why is her tits out all over Van like that. I get she going through something at this time in her life but during that time she wasn’t and it was really confusing. But if she say she didn’t we must believe her right 😂

• Nicole

February 8, 2020 at 6:50 pm

You said what you said but what you said is dead wrong. You sound like the men who blame rape victims that dress “too sexy”. Seriously?? Charmaine has been with Nic for years now, he knew how she was when he met her, his mother too, they don’t have an issue with the way she dresses and how she dresses shouldn’t justify any inappropriate actions of anyone. The only person in the shop she’s had dealings with was Don, and he was the Last.

• Motherluv

February 9, 2020 at 10:13 am

But she had dealings with him, so on that note. I can see this happening, because we all know she capable of it. Temptation is REAL, along with drinking and smoking weed and TITIES everywhere equals EASY ACCESS, IJS.

• Felecia Davis

February 9, 2020 at 11:12 am

She dress like that around everyone, not just Van. She show too much just like Sky, that doesn’t mean she slept with him, gee

3. Domica Scott

February 7, 2020 at 5:47 pm

Wait a minute DON, PHOR, AND RYAN HAVE A WHOLE LOT OF NERVE TO LAUGH AT VANS APOLOGY AS MUCH MESS AS THEY DID AND NEVER APOLOGIZED FOR AT LEAST VAN BEING MAN ABOUT HIS ACTIONS AND OWNING UP TO IT SO MUCH TO SAY FOR THEM LETS BE REAL

• Tee

February 7, 2020 at 6:18 pm

I am confused as to how easily she forgave Ryan who flaked out on her and Kat(her so called GOOD friend), but can’t forgive the man she CHEATED with (whose wife forgave her) or a man who actually apologized. If I were Van I would say f**k them all—but this is television right!?

4. Nola

February 7, 2020 at 7:43 pm

They shouldn’t be laughing. That’s messy.

5. Nicole

February 7, 2020 at 8:44 pm

They have nerve to laugh when they are just as messy at least he sincerely apologized Phor got nerve laughing when he faking a whole paternity thing for tv 🤷

• Chris

February 8, 2020 at 11:07 pm

Exactly! Phor you were depressed about the whole video thing and people calling you gay and sleeping with men but you laugh when Van apologizes like a man for entertaining a sexual rumor that wasn’t true just like the things you do/did aren’t true right??

6. Lord Wellington Archibald

February 8, 2020 at 7:30 am

Scripted nonsense needs to end.

7. freiya

February 8, 2020 at 11:38 am

I find it hilarious that the comments on this site are almost always pro Charmaine. She the biggest clown on the show imo.

• Keisha

February 8, 2020 at 4:39 pm

Kitty done lost her d-mn mind.It also look like she after Ryan,but Rachelle showed her a-s how fast she can shut that
      sh-t down.#alwaysasidechick#wanttobeabossandgetwithaboss#’IGOTANEWATTITUDE'(looking ass)#haveseveralseats#girrrrl,,,[email protected]

• Don Bailey

February 14, 2020 at 1:47 am

Fact!!!!!!!!!!

8. Kevin D. Williams

February 8, 2020 at 3:55 pm

Boy, boy, boy, everybody’s done their actual fair share of dirt

9. Jane Doe

February 9, 2020 at 9:26 am

I’m sorry what’s funny, let’s recap…

Ryan since he like to be center of attention, you had a beautiful family and can’t do right by them over and over. Trust me I want to be more harsh in my words but trying to remain classy 😆
    Moving along…

Don Mr. I’m all that but I’m not all that, can’t keep his private in his pants and quite sure it’s about time for his clinical check up. Yes his wife is ran over annoying and need serious therapy and a make over. And honestly at this point move on pls. They toxic to each other together and individually

Phor Depressed which isn’t funny at all. Still don’t know why he was recording his a-s. Music that never took off anywhere (yet) 🤞🏽 Horrible choice in woman because Nikki wasn’t the prize either

Now that’s funny… Drops 👉🏽 🎤

10. Tiffani Young

February 11, 2020 at 5:00 pm

I am glad Van was man enough to apologize to Charmaine. Happy 41st birthday Brandy Norwood