Quantcast
Sky Sends a Subliminal Message After Explosive Scene with Son on 'Black Ink Crew'

Sky Sends a Subliminal Message After Explosive Scene with Son on ‘Black Ink Crew’

Photo Credit: VH1

The midseason premiere of “Black Ink Crew” has a lot of people talking. And many of them have a lot to say about what went down between Sky and her son Des. It was a very explosive moment. So much so that Des is now regretting that he ever got close to Sky.

During the scene, Des apologized to Sky for what led to their fallout. But the conversation then went left after Sky told him a young lady sent her a DM saying Des impregnated her. This led to an intense argument, and Sky telling Des that she should have aborted him.

When Des relayed the conversation to Ceaser, he broke down in tears. He regrets letting his guard down with Sky and being “naive” about having a great relationship with her.

To no surprise, Sky has been getting a lot of backlash on social media. And she may have posted a subliminal message about the episode.

February 27, 2020 at 7:34 am

Shameful.

2. Anon

February 27, 2020 at 8:13 am

Is this about Des? If so, she is so out of line. If she has no remorse about the horrible things she said to him, then she’s not a good person. Sky needs to get off TV and work on herself. This isn’t entertaining anymore. It’s just sad.

• samuel

February 27, 2020 at 1:00 pm

Gis trifling

• Mrs.Gayle

February 27, 2020 at 10:41 pm

Sky is definitely going through some type of mental issues she really needs to go check.herself out she seems to have fallen into a dark space in her life she as a sister we have to uplift her send her hope and pray for her that she is strong enough to climb out of her darkness and get back to life we must forgive her and try to give her the best advice possible lets not tear her down even though we are upset at the things she has said to her love one but it confirms to us she needs love and support and most of all help with a doctor.

• Bee

February 28, 2020 at 9:58 am

Yes , so terribly sad and very hostile. She has to realize she needs help instead of thinking she has it all together, I really feel sorry for her and her sons, it appears her mental issues are totally taking her over. She needs to stop trying to self medicate and seek professional help, before she really damages herself and others around her.

• Ebony

February 29, 2020 at 3:58 pm

Well put. People don’t understand how bad mental illness is and can get.

• Gail

February 27, 2020 at 6:15 pm

She doesn’t regret anything she has said or done to these sons of her’s she is about herself. The show shouldn’t have gotten her kids involved with this mess. I think Sky is rude and disgusting being called a mother. Nasty filthy mouth!

• Ebony

February 29, 2020 at 4:01 pm

She can’t help herself. Bipolar disorder changes you into something you would never be or do in your right state mind.

• AISHA PEARSON

February 29, 2020 at 5:05 pm

So true. But this should be a wake up call to the people around her.

• DELORES QUEEN

February 29, 2020 at 5:18 pm

I feel sorry for des something is really wrong with sky how could you say such horrible things to your son wow

• Smitty

February 27, 2020 at 7:36 pm

Sky you a [email protected] up woman! You are anything but a mother! Let alone a “Real” woman! There’s no way in h-ll any mother would of said anything to the nature of your words. We don’t know the inside truth but we know the camera was rolling and it appears you’ll do anything for clout but remember The Lord giveth and The Lord can taketh! You an onry [email protected]!! On tv having to redo your worn out p-ss, trying to make yourself look good and in reality you’ll never be beautiful until you work on self! You need help! You was suppose to break the cycle your mother created not be worse of a mother to your kids that your mom was to you! You need much prayer! Pray you on your knees everynight asking God for forgiveness! You thot [email protected]! You gets no respect… They need to take you OFF the show for good! You definitely don’t deserve a check!

• Goddess

February 28, 2020 at 8:55 am

Yes preach n shes now boooted off the show. I dont wish bad on nobody but she got whats coming to her. She is a loud clown with No respect n ungrateful to that easy $ Ceasar gave her on a silver plate. She tried to hurt everyone from Dutchess to Kitty n look at her now n tthis is only the beginning. When Ceasar cut her off I guess she can go back to stripping

• RaRa

February 28, 2020 at 4:58 am

Skyy was off of TV. Look at the body language when he first came to her door, she slammed it( forced to be on TV. She at hugged him. She asked did you come here because you need money? That’s a question she can ask. He got All disrespectful after that( went left) as Dez said remember He said things to trigger a person Everyone knows about her illness. Keep it Real everyone Dez is grown and Skyy is Ill.And she didn’t go to them with it, they came to her.They hurt each other.

• Camilia

February 28, 2020 at 5:44 pm

Are you serious? He didn’t ask to be born. Her whole story line for years was about her sons. She finally gets their love and attention and then acts like this. She’s not dumb or mental. She’s evil and selfish. She was a nobody and she was given a chance,but she can’t do the same for children she helped to create. Real Sheisty

• Ebony

February 29, 2020 at 4:02 pm

FACTZ

• K

February 29, 2020 at 1:58 am

I while heartedly agree with this!

3. ChampagneToast

February 27, 2020 at 8:21 am

Genasis was right the entire time and somehow we were too blind to see it back then. I know his mom down in Texas is furious

• IJS

February 27, 2020 at 10:15 am

Dutchess was right about Sky too but people were too busy stanning Sky at the time and making fun of Dutchess’ lips to pay attention to what she was saying.

• MsT

February 27, 2020 at 2:53 pm

Sky is no ones mother she doesn’t deserve children she is Trifling,fake ,toxic,psycho, and a bully she need to totally disappear for a while and come back with some sense about herself..I dont like her a-s anymore..PERIOD 👎✌

• Cecelia lebron

February 27, 2020 at 6:19 pm

Des was doing so good before sky came into his life, she should of just left him alone, those are words you can never take back, to hurt your own child like that, is so sad, you need to take her off the show. We need positive stuff happening in peoples life’s, not this, there’s already enough hate in the world.

• Toi

February 28, 2020 at 12:46 am

I’ve been watching this show since inception, and i must say, although I am not a licensed medical professional,Sky is Bipolar. And the sad part is her mom is Bipolar. Sky should have left thems boys alone.

• Tis

February 28, 2020 at 6:18 am

I totally agree. If you watch previous episodes she cried like a baby that she regret giving her boys up. Why look for them only to mistreat them. She should have stayed out of there lives and let them be.

4. The Truth

February 27, 2020 at 8:25 am

It really seems as if Sky and Black Ink came into Des’ life and ruined it. He was doing so good before Sky reached out to him.

• Mo

February 27, 2020 at 8:37 am

The dumb ones who don’t pay any attention were to blind to see how messed up Sky is to her sons. I cringe watching Sky and her cast mates give her a pass and the viewers who support herd20

• Rochelle

February 27, 2020 at 9:17 am

Sky really infuriates me! She knows she has some mental problems & how she has treated her son’s who just wanted love the & compassion from the very woman who gave them life! But this [email protected] is too worried about her self being “fly”! The way you disrespect your kids & yourself ain’t “fly” boo! It’s disgusting & embarrassing to watch the pain you cause! I have 2 grown sons that I adore & I couldn’t imagine saying the evil $hit you said to them no matter how much they pissed me off! You really need to fix yaself “ma”. That ain’t cute, cool, or “fly” at all!

• Vanna

February 27, 2020 at 12:11 pm

I TOTALLY AGREE!!!

• James

February 27, 2020 at 12:41 pm

This chick needs to grow up . And Cease should really pay attention to the people he got around him this broad ain’t nothin but trouble and drama. Plus she extra loud and outta control

5. Jacqueline Nelson-Burch

February 27, 2020 at 9:56 am

they need to get rid of that negative b****

• Anita

February 27, 2020 at 11:59 am

It breaks my heart to see this type of behavior. When you are self centered the only person is important is yourself. So sad. One day your reality TV will come to an end then you are going to look back and corrected all of your wrongs with your kids. This is real life!

• Crystal Shaw

February 27, 2020 at 2:22 pm

They already Sky has been suspended from the show. I think she started is tht ish to get a story line.She has no storyline and whn she wants camera tme, she turns to very vindictive ways. Look how she. told Ms.Kittys business for no other reason but to draw attention to herself. I think now the producers have had enough.

6. Jennifer

February 27, 2020 at 10:01 am

Sky needs to come off the show and work on her attitude and mental state, she is not entertaining as this episode was just horrible to watch just as the one with her other son it was horrible as well to see her response to her boys that just want love from her as their mom…..It was heartbreaking …Instead of suspension, they need to terminate her and let her seek treatment .

• Pamela Smith

February 27, 2020 at 10:11 am

Sky is an vry disgusting individual & everytime I hear her voice I vomitt…She is PATHETIC

• Lisa Strozier

February 27, 2020 at 2:56 pm

Sky is sick and needs help. It’s the mental illness and then she drinks which makes it worst. Co- occurring disorder. Poor Des he my heart is broken for him😭
        Praying for you🙏

• Vanna

February 27, 2020 at 12:14 pm

EXACTLY!

7. Yasmine Maignan

February 27, 2020 at 10:05 am

What a shame a mother fighting her children she is supose to protect them not disrespect them wow she is a disgrace

8. April Hayter

February 27, 2020 at 11:26 am

She is a horrible mother and person. Your on national T.V. embrassing yourself and your kids. There trying to love her and forgive her for all the the wrong she done. It’s not entertaining anymore she really needs help.

9. Jennifer Waldon

February 27, 2020 at 12:14 pm

Sky go seek help u are a very evil person either you are dealing with something else or u are just a messed up person I cried when I saw what u did to your son please get some help!

10. Shamar

February 27, 2020 at 12:26 pm

Sky is a waste of human life.

11. Rhonda

February 27, 2020 at 1:13 pm

That just broke my heart when I seem Des crying about how his mother talk to him but one thing about God have the last say so and things will get better keep your head up baby boy

12. Troll

February 27, 2020 at 1:50 pm

I couldn’t believe she told Des she wished she would have aborted him AND she should have swallowed. What the f-ck?!!!!

13. Vickie

February 27, 2020 at 3:04 pm

To Sky friend I send my Sincere Condolence🙏💗how can Sky see her Best friend lose her son🙏🙏Sky’s Bless to have her boys and React like that. I Pray Des family in Texas gets him and love on him Very hard🙏💗

14. Nyc girl

February 27, 2020 at 3:16 pm

Ummm Sky needs psychiatric help. She has all the tell tail signs of being bipolar. Like her Mom. I feel sorry for Des because he doesn’t realize his Mom has mental health issues. Pray for them.

15. Terry

February 27, 2020 at 3:45 pm

She has never shown her children or herself any respect running around exposing her body screaming and just acting like a d-mn fool I always felt so bad for those boys she is an embarrassment she has no shame if she wasn’t going to treat them right why in the h-ll did she come into their lives the woman that was rising them was giving them values and this nasty creature of a mother came to wreck it and bring nothing but pain I would say shame on you but you don’t have any shame. Just go away

16. Sweety

February 27, 2020 at 3:51 pm

A stupid dumb a-s narcissistic don’t ever need to be around no one. Need to be locked away in a padded room all by her miserable self period.

17. Marisol

February 27, 2020 at 5:31 pm

Sky is bipolar. She should have left des in texas with his foster mother

18. Lenard Smith

February 27, 2020 at 8:26 pm

Skye what kind of mother says those words to her child especially to kids you gave up to give them a better life how dare you speak those words to your kids … Those men are better off without you..shame on you .

19. William James

February 27, 2020 at 9:02 pm

PURE F-CKIN POISON TO HER SELF AND ANY AND EVERYTHING SHE TOUCHES.
    BYE FALICIA!

20. SKY put your big girl panties on!

February 27, 2020 at 10:24 pm

SKY

1. Made a decision to GIVE her kids away! Some will use the word ABANDON, DROP OFF, ADOPT. And then when she wants to reunite with them SKY thinks they (her kids!) are supposed to run to her with open arms like in a blockbuster movie! SKY even goes so far to have Ceasar speak for her to explain. SKY approves cameras to be their to capture, edit, and cut the footage! As if its even Ceasar’s place to even do that! I totally get Genesis 100% and his disappointment and sarcastic laughs! Genesis sees through all the bullsh-t like I do! SKY thinks making up for lost time is going to be replaced with cars and flashy gifts and Hollywood! Children don’t give a sh-t about any of that as babies. Children need and desire their parents love, support, and presence in their lives. OK SKY you adopted them out I know there’s no denying your disfunction in your family line I get it I see it we all see it! I’m not judging you on that! But here’s where I am judging you!!!!

2. It’s not up to your children that you forfeited to someone else who was able or not able to come to you!!!! It’s not up to Ceasar or VH1’s responsibility to air this private sensitive matter! Why should your children meet you half way? SKY you need to prove to them you need to show them express to them HEAR them and you SKY need to shut the fckk up ASAP! Those kids don’t have to prove to you! You need to prove to them THAT YOU CARE AND GIVE A FLYING FCKK after all these years!!

3. SKY your insensitivity weak backbone selfishness infuriates me! The way you give up the way you talk or express yourself to your son blows my mind! The way you discarded them and repeat to discard them blows my mind. You think these bumps in the road you created is all of sudden supposed to be smooth because you want it that way is ridiculous! You see these are all of life’s issues vacuum packed into one when it could have be spread out if you had them! THIS IS THE PROCESS SO DEAL WITH IT!!!!! If Des stole from you than deal with it like a real parent and adult! Not tell the poor kid I didn’t swallow you or you should of had an abortion and bugging the FCK out! Seriously what is wrong with you? If ya’ll all have setbacks you better fight for your kids!!! If you have to show and prove your love you better!!!! If you have to tell them I love you I love you a million times you better!!!!

YOU OWE THEM THAT EFFORT & FIGHT! You have to prove to prove to them not the other way around! Once you gain their forgiveness on to the next step or challenge or issue and after you succeed with that on to the next battle until everything is cleared up!!!! Stop living your life for the Gram and start being real and healing these wounds that have been forced upon your children! YOU THEIR MOTHER OWES THEM THAT!!!!! Stop creating more excuses from the last excuses and deal with that sh-t before its too late! N-gga repent of your Sins with your children!

21. Vickie Johnson

February 28, 2020 at 12:06 am

Seriously I never liked Sky fake phony messy b-tch b-tch gave more f$#@ about her c—-chie makeover than her son’s. She act like she on that Cocaine

22. Brandy Rogers

February 28, 2020 at 4:57 am

The show should’ve beeeeen got Sky some help!!! And now they need to help her and the son/’s. The world sees she’s not Wrapped Tight; yet they exploit her and continue to let her exploit herself! Shit she does has Never Been funny! Constant attention seeking paired bipolar schizophrenia for lack of a better way to put it.

• Janice Webb

February 28, 2020 at 6:30 am

Mental health is real, neglecting your mental health is even more real not getting help is border a danger to self and the public overall…Karma is a nothing nice, despite how you children were conceived The Creator blessed you Sky and you spat in the face of the one who has spared you from harm and well deserved punishment…Get help Sky!

23. Meaty Bone Thuggin

February 28, 2020 at 10:14 am

Hiw many times your Mama crossed u sky? U crossed n list yourself. U act like a idiot cause u got money. 20 yes u be back strolling again.

24. Letrice

February 28, 2020 at 11:35 am

So didn’t u cross your sons wen u gave them up and didn’t look back till u got on the show. Skyy really needs help. The hateful things that she said to her flesh and blood was def sad to see. Does jus wanted his mom and sorry to say that’s not what he got or will ever get. Skyy has mental issues that she needs to go and get help for. For u to not see the hstefulness u showed your son let’s me no skyy has a problem. I pray des goes and seek whatever counseling he needs to get over ever building a relationship with that woman. Now or ever. It will be hard but Des needs to move on with his life. U was doing before skyy decided to come back in the picture continue to do it without her

25. Kedaboo

February 28, 2020 at 7:00 pm

If anyone should have been abortated or swelled it should have been her.Shes bi polar I get it but that was more along the lines of schizophrenia, I mean what went wrong in her head. So what hes hes got a baby on the way?! I hope she gets dragged to h-ll and back.

26. Kia

February 29, 2020 at 6:21 am

Tf is she talkin about?? He’s not some random guy she was dating.. Love for your kids is unconditional.. We all have brought some type of disappointment to our parents one way or another but they still love us… She should have just left them boys alone… Its one thing to argue but to say the hateful sh-t she said was dead wrong and she’s gonna pay for that one day…

27. K.stasi

February 29, 2020 at 12:29 pm

I blame Cesar for not putting her in her place,I blame the producers for calling the children to be back there & I blame the viewers for giving her a-s famous. Sky is out her good d-mn mind for instigating sh-t cause she planned that sh-t out behind the scenes while the yes men of producers letting that sh$t happen. She’s never gunna be embarrassed by her actions cause she don’t care cause she was dancing & making it seem like she did no wrong like always. I’m done w/ these shows & it makes me glad I don’t have cable for shady shows like this one & lhh.