Quantcast
Master P Says 'Growing Up Hip Hop' is Turning Into 'Love And Hip Hop'

Master P Says ‘Growing Up Hip Hop’ is Turning Into ‘Love And Hip Hop’

Photo Credit: WE tv/YouTube

“Growing Up Hip Hop” is having a very controversial season. And many fans of the show are still talking about the latest episode. On the episode, Sam finally revealed his big secret. During the engagement party, he revealed that he isn’t gay or straight. And he had past experiences with a trans woman.

A lot of viewers took to social media to talk about the situation, and Treach slammed Sam’s critics on Instagram. With the criticism being so thick throughout the season, Sam told fans he was quitting the show.

But he’s not the only one wanting to walk away. Romeo Miller actually did. So did Master P. Romeo recently opened up about this on Twitter, but the father and son said much more in a recent interview.

March 2, 2020 at 12:42 pm

He’s right. Good on them for walking away.

2. Michelle

March 2, 2020 at 1:36 pm

I just don’t understand why reality shows had to get so fake. They were better when they were real.

• Urban truth

March 8, 2020 at 8:39 am

They were never real u were just sleeping

• Michelle

March 8, 2020 at 9:11 am

They were. You’re just trying too hard to seem woke but you’re actually not.

3. Yeah I Said It

March 2, 2020 at 4:54 pm

I don’t get why reality shows have to have unnecessary bull crap. It’s like they force raunchy crap on to the viewers when in reality we can do without that. There’s still wholesome people out here in the world who like a good show without the raunchy mess

4. K.stasi

March 2, 2020 at 4:57 pm

If you’re not acting ratchet or fighting w/ who ever in front of the camera, they are bothered. Now in days, TV producers think that w/ violence & acting ratchet is that way to go when it comes to getting more views & coins. That is why I ain’t got no cable but even before I cut it off, I stopped watching lhh cause it was getting too stupid & way too fake to the point where it was clockable. TV producers will have anybody I mean ANYBODY on their show, take good look at lhh, they brought in that trick summer bunni who has no talent besides sucking some else’s husband’s d$ck, apryl struggling a$$ & they even had Alexis sky doing the one from Hollywood & NY out of no where, there’s others too but I’m telling you if your smashing everyone, being a washed up singer or rapper’s 4th or 8th baby mama, acting ratchet, fighting the whole crew,& fake crying for a check next thing you know a whole crap show is made. Screw reality TV I’m done w/ it & it’s never going away as long as they get the younger kids & adults watching, they’ll always stay around.

• Serious

March 2, 2020 at 9:17 pm

Romeo could have handled the situation a little better himself. Who talks about someone’s family member to a family member.

5. Unknown

March 2, 2020 at 10:29 pm

The producer love to make black people look bad that’s why they created a drama and violence smh mean while we standing over trying to tell these not all black people are like that smh 🤦🏾‍♀️

6. Surge

March 3, 2020 at 7:20 am

Tell your family members to chill out? JoJo didn’t makes any threats towards your little Romano! I understand you guys want to leave the show that’s fine. But to make a comment about your family members wanting to do harm to JoJo is sad. Now who’s acting like love and hip now? Master P sometimes you say stuff before you think! Those words should have never come out of of so called business man. JoJo is young enough to be you’re son. Why would you say something like that and if so why make it public?

7. Trd44

March 3, 2020 at 7:27 am

They probably got fired or contract didn’t get renewed. I mean Master P is worth $200 million, why were him and Romeo even on the show to begin with? Tryin to stay relevant doesn’t always work in your favor. They stopped doing the family show on Reelz just to do this one.

8. Shaon

March 3, 2020 at 8:59 am

I am very happy with decision Master P made to leave. Angela Simmons attitude is very rude and disrespectful. I am on the outside looking in. This my opinion on how I feel. Romeo shouldn’t have been in a relationship with Angela from the beginning. I believe she is looking at Master P wealth. Angela talk to Romeo like a little boy. It comes across like. Angela and her family trying to make Romeo want Angela. How could Romeo deal with her. She stop being with him for her child’s dad. Angela is back and forward with Bow Wow. Romeo looks weak. Almost like a push over. Romeo is a good guy. If he is a Christian. The devils will never understand him. I get it. Romeo please listen to your dad. He is a very smart man.ijs

• Anonymous

March 3, 2020 at 9:20 am

It’s like you didn’t watch the interview or actually read this blog post. Romeo and Master P literally said out their own mouths that nothing that took place on the show was real. Angela and Romeo never dated. They were never even close friends in real life. This was all just a storyline. They also said Angela and Bow Wow are not dating in real life. Angela and Bow haven’t dated since they were kids. All of them were faking all of this for your entertainment. That’s it. Unfortunately, you can’t distinguish the real from television. People like you are why they left the show. Y’all can’t see how fake all this is and that’s a problem. Angela is not rude or disrespectful to anyone. She’s non confrontational and she never bothers anyone. People like yourself don’t like her without even knowing her because you create silly narratives about her in your head. That’s a you problem. Enjoy the show and stop judging these people for doing their jobs and entertaining you.

• Ginger

March 7, 2020 at 9:56 pm

Looking at sone of these post are hilarious. Why are people saying Master P & Romeo probably got fired? They both just said they were the ones who created the show and were executive producers. Bottom line the story lines were fake and Romeo is way to nice for the Virgin Angela Simmons. Did I say virgin? Oh that’s right she has a son. Her nasty attitude and rudeness is just too much. You’re better off Romeo!

9. Meko said it

March 3, 2020 at 9:59 am

Lmmfao at some of these posts, how come some of y’all really mad at master P for telling y’all the sh-t fake? He hipping you and reply back by saying he probably got fired🙄 even if he did the man money is long, and he still going tell the truth regardless

10. Glennie Jones

March 3, 2020 at 3:33 pm

I have much love For Master P and Romeo I am 65 years old live in Sacramento California I follow you all the time add U prompt some knowledge today and I love it I don’t care what anyone says about you negative I think you guys are very positive