WE tv Releases the First Look of Briana & Egypt's Altercation on 'Growing Up Hip Hop'

WE tv Releases the First Look of Briana & Egypt’s Altercation on ‘Growing Up Hip Hop’

Photo Credit: WE tv

“Growing Up Hip Hop” ended the latest season with a bang. On the season finale, things got much worse between Briana and Egypt. After Sam whistled at Egypt to leave during her conversation with Briana, Briana called him out. Egypt defended Sam’s actions and revealed that the “whistle” was actually a family call they use often.

Not too long after, Briana ended up clashing with Pepa and Treach. Things nearly got physical and Egypt accused Briana of ruining her engagement party.

Weeks ago, Briana hopped on Instagram Live and said that Egypt assaulted her while filming the show.

Well, WE tv recently released a first look at the physical altercation.

1. Michelle

March 6, 2020 at 7:56 am

That didn’t look like a sucker punch.

• Precious

March 7, 2020 at 11:33 pm

Yes it did … Egypt is so dumb because SAM said if he wasnt engaged to her he would fyck another ********.

2. Umm

March 6, 2020 at 8:06 am

Idk maybe it’s the editing but that didn’t look like she got sucker punched to me. It looks like they squared up so Briana should have been ready. She underestimated Egypt and she shouldn’t have.

3. Jordan's Memory

March 6, 2020 at 9:58 am

Did lil shorty straight drop Briana? I’m here for it! I can’t stand that bi polar bully! I’m sure Sam put her up to it but who knew she had hands like that.

4. Ratchet Queen

March 6, 2020 at 11:01 am

She knocked Briana out?!

• Idele Dawson

March 6, 2020 at 12:27 pm

Egypt did sucker punch Briana, n I’m really not a big fan of Briana but Egypt was dead wrong and mark my words that fake a-s marriage isn’t going to last a year. Before she realizes what a mistake she has made. And the Joker is just a Joker🤡 n will get his, n Pepa n Trech needs to be smart parents n not buddies. Remember I told you so😉

• Dorren Hill

March 6, 2020 at 3:58 pm

You are absolutely right. Sam is bad news, Brianna did nothing wrong.

• Antonette Szabados

March 8, 2020 at 12:07 am

Breanna is a bully and I don’t care for Sam either but she got what she deserved always running like she’s the bad wolf

• Shell Roseberry

March 6, 2020 at 10:06 pm

I agree, Sam is a Joker and Trench and Peps need to open their eyes and this dude. He looks like a low down dirty guy. That murky laugh he has… Trouble all the way around. And for the record I like Briana now. At first not so well but now I do. #Get rid of Sam

• Chrislyn wannamaker

March 7, 2020 at 1:32 am

Most definitely agree and bri is about to sue tf out of Egypt and win go broke and hubby going to leave her for a man the end 😂🤷🏾‍♀️

• Kila

March 7, 2020 at 11:29 am

Everyone makes mistakes in life, Sam is entitled to love even if he a perfect. He’s young and dumb to and still have to learn. As long as Egypt knows all his flaws him doing right by her only matters. Sam ain’t that stupid to try Treach.

• Rochelle

March 7, 2020 at 8:13 am

HOW THE H-LL SHE SUCKER PUNCH HER WHEN THEY WAS FACE 2 FACE👀TECHNICALLY BRIANA WALKED UP ON HER FIRST & GOT GOT KNOCKED TF OUT PERIOD✌

• TTi94

March 8, 2020 at 3:15 am

Because production set it up they told her how they wanted the scene to go and they told Bri not to put her hands on Egypt so Bri wasnt expecting Egypt to put her hands on her she thought she was just doin the scene but they let Egypt hit her then hurry up and Kicked Bri off set so she couldn’t defend herself

• G David

March 7, 2020 at 12:00 pm

Brianna needs to mind her own business and take care of her own life. Egypt’s mother and father are in support of her journey with Sam. Experienced a lot of times is your best teacher. Causing Havoc is not the answer. Even though I know this is a show and some stuff isn’t always fake. But at the end of the day if Egypt her parents and Sam’s business period. Because everyone has opinions about things. But it’s that person’s choice to choose what they want to do, it’s their life not anybody else’s

5. Corrima hanible

March 6, 2020 at 1:02 pm

It was a set up by production.before meeting up they told Brianna not to fight egypt,,so she thought they were just going to talk…egypt,,sam,,pep,,& teach are straight clowns.

• Rochelle

March 7, 2020 at 8:14 am

THAT DEFINITELY WASN’T NO D-MN SETUP

• Patty

March 13, 2020 at 10:34 pm

Exactly. They look like family of 🤡🤡especially
        Peppa.

• Mildred White

March 8, 2020 at 12:44 am

Agree

• Carolyn K Pittman

March 14, 2020 at 7:23 am

You are so right!! Stop being your child friend and be her parents because @Treach must be fakin that hard sh-t cause I know that’s NOT NBN MEMBER PLEASE SAY IT AIN’T SO CAUSE @Sammatic said he was half way in when he found out it was a transgender woman but he keep putting it in and it was more than one time it was multiple times and he will do it again and the killing part he said he seen the d-ck and balls on the transgender woman so basically he is bisexual and poor @Egypt just got the first d-ck and feel hard for it she was so excited about it until a child that’s her(Egypt paid his child support

6. Catier

March 6, 2020 at 1:59 pm

First of all, Briana needs to mind her business period. If it don’t work out, Egypt will survive d-mn, everybody has had bad relationships and got through them, Brianna is going awful hard why? And TeeTee why? They are not the best people to listen too, Briana was getting he a** whooped a few seasons and she didn’t wanna here sh-t about it, someone was there for her and she dogged her out!!! And what does Tee Tee do again, , They tried to dog Angela about her ring for no reason.. The are both haters period.

7. Letrice

March 6, 2020 at 2:22 pm

I feel so bad for egypt. She has no guidance from anywhere. Treach and pepa are condoning this loser of a fiance. Sam has no job no income kids and baby momma and that’s what I want your daughter to marry. Brianna and TT are the only ones that care. And on top of all this sam sexuality is in question. This is a hole hot dam mess. Tran jus run cause u ate the only one with sense.

• Toya

March 6, 2020 at 8:01 pm

Sam recently posted last week that he quit the show, because of people’s comments

8. Char

March 6, 2020 at 3:23 pm

Sam is a joker alright but not the famous one, he is a broke a-s wants to be famous no good little boy. Also how do you do a call to your fiancee that her father do? That’s her dad call not yours, so anybody outside of the family would think you just whistled for her like a dog.

• Toya

March 6, 2020 at 7:54 pm

Sam is dangerous, he’s using that family, have they seen this last episode, he ignited that whole entire fight, he bragged about enjoying having sex with a ***********, he said that he would do it again. I wouldn’t be surprised if this effects Salt and Pepa career, they should be embarrassed as parents

9. Lady Bug

March 6, 2020 at 4:48 pm

Briana deserved that. Whether Sam is right for her or not what gives Briana the right to go to her engagement party starting trouble. She should mind her business and worry about her ugly self . Briana looking for a storyline. If she not sweating Egypt what do she have going on nothing . Tee Tee got her fiance so she probably go somewhere and sit down now.

10. Sivee

March 6, 2020 at 5:53 pm

I don’t care for Brianna, however, her and Tee Tee seemed to really care about Egypt. They only want the best for her and the bisexual weirdo loser Sam is not it. I’m surprised at Treach for co signing this messy relationship. Sam is CLEARLY a USER & A BUM

• Renee

March 6, 2020 at 7:53 pm

I can’t understand a parent that thinks it’s ok for her parents to think that it’s ok for her to have someone like him in her life. It’s sad when parents will do anything to be on television

• MARY Molina

March 13, 2020 at 9:13 am

Exactly!! They are not even married yet and Egypt has been paying child support for a couple of years for Sam’s children because Sam is a dead beast dad!! How can Egypt’s “BOTH” parents think that’s okay!? Plus bought Sam his car etc…

11. Toya

March 6, 2020 at 7:59 pm

I think he will do anything to stay in this family, his relationship with Pepa doesn’t seem normal, she’s so obsessed with Egypt that she will accept anything, she’s not a mother she’s more of a friend

12. Lynette

March 6, 2020 at 8:41 pm

I always knew Egypt had them hands. Ion think she sucker punched her, she just thought she could square up with her and she wasn’t going to do nothing. Cause she bullies everyone, but not that day. Them be the ones like Egypt mild mannered, wants everyone to get along. But wait for it…… Soon as you push the right button and Bri pushed them all

13. Tiffani Young

March 6, 2020 at 9:30 pm

I can’t stand Sam and am glad he is OFF the show. Now who’s the joke. You can’t take the heat keep your little boy self OUT the kitchen.

14. Mee

March 6, 2020 at 10:18 pm

I’m glad somebody finally popped Briana’s a$$,it was long over due

15. Mo

March 6, 2020 at 11:17 pm

Point blank period, if you have been in a physical or any type of mental or verbal relationship this is scary. I understand parents but a boy to whistle at a woman in front of mix company is scary. This is sad. And for everyone to think Bri is crazy is very sad.

16. Meek

March 7, 2020 at 3:23 am

I don’t get into my children relationship but if they bring in a joker (aka) clown around me I would have to say something ok Egypt is grown but not that grown that Peppa and Treach shouldn’t say anything about that Sam maybe they letting her find out on her own idk but somebody should of stop that engagement she is to young for that to be engaged with a man with 2 baby mammas that’s to much Peppa and on top of that mess with transgender men and he said he will do it again that’s just crazy Egypt I hope she be happy and Sam really do love her but I doubt it Peppa need to be a mom and not a friend Brianna she’s ok but I’m glad her and TeeTee exposing Sam I just hope one of his Bm step up and say something

17. PamPam

March 7, 2020 at 5:00 am

Ok, let’s just be truthful. This is not reality tv, I have no idea why they call it that. This is just some lame attempt to get some ratings. Sam looks and act like some demon. I can’t believe Egypt wants a man that likes men. So once they’re married, whose to say he won’t catch eyes for another man. That’s nothing I’d want to start my marriage out wondering! Smh 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Rochelle

March 7, 2020 at 8:18 am

IF YOU DON’T LIKE THE SHOW THEN STOP WATCHING IT PERIOD

18. Squeeeka

March 7, 2020 at 5:51 am

Pep needs to stop taking drugs so she can have some sense and save her daughter from this puppet master. But wait she can’t that y she had 3 marriages. If u can’t c this fool is manipulating ur child u a fool for real. And what the h-ll with Her daddy is he a dammmm fool on drugs too… One More thing I can’t forget is to tell y’all slow down on the drugs we all can tell you high and I am not talking about weed

• Serina

March 8, 2020 at 1:47 am

Egypt acting all grown up now…. Well except for when the Joke tells her what to do… Egypt needs to learn as an adult that actions have consequences… you hit some one you go to jail… yes bri got on her face but didn’t touch her…. The joke will destroy Egypt from the inside…take mommy and daddy’s money away and see how long the joke will stay around

19. Idele Dawson

March 7, 2020 at 10:11 am

20. Dionne

March 7, 2020 at 10:23 am

Here is my question when I watched this last season and I know I’m just catching up Pepa couldn’t stand Sam either, so what made her change her mind. Second the way Treach thinks all he may be doing is making sure he still knows what’s going on with Egypt so that when the bomb drops, he is ready to drop Sam cause I got this feeling he don’t like him at all.

21. Hey

March 7, 2020 at 1:51 pm

Everybody saying this about Sam Egypt is in her 20’s she can
    Date and marry who she wants people
    Need to mind there own business . Y’all act like you ain’t never had a bad relationship that you had to figure out on your own she will be just fine goodness

22. ChicaBuena

March 7, 2020 at 8:37 pm

I’ve been waiting for someone to pop her for a long time. That first season when she was so nasty to Angela was so messed up. She’s got a nasty a-s attitude problem. I saw some video of Briana saying random things while she was p-ssing on the toilet. Nasty b-tch🤔

23. Boo

March 7, 2020 at 10:29 pm

I never liked Brianna since first season, she has no respect for anyone. She got mad at Angela, Christinia, then called TeeTee a bunch of b*tches, got into with Easy and his wife, came at Pep, now Treach. Egypt should be the last straw. She need to be fired with tired a-s wigs, ugh!

24. Cynt

March 8, 2020 at 12:19 am

I am tired of Angela Simmons, just go on and admit that you like bad boys and stop trying to make Romeo look bad because he doesn’t want you

• Anonymous

March 8, 2020 at 6:36 am

I wish y’all would stop getting on here and dragging strangers for fake storylines. Romeo and Angela never liked each other. They never had a thing. They weren’t even friends. It was just a fake storyline Romeo was fine with until Angela’s baby daddy passed. She’s not dating Bow Wow either. How many times must they say it’s all fake before y’all get it? And you don’t know anything about who Angela likes to date either.

25. aishah lisaula

March 9, 2020 at 8:23 am

The whole show is fake. It is sad that this is what our black people are selling to have a little fame. This not what our young black kids should model themselves after. Thanks

26. Crazy right?

March 9, 2020 at 10:00 am

Black people need to get it together. Embrassing themselves like that on TV. Black people needs to do better.