'Growing Up Hip Hop' Star Egypt Attacks Briana During Filming

‘Growing Up Hip Hop’ Star Egypt Attacks Briana During Filming

Photo Credit: WE tv/YouTube

“Growing Up Hip Hop” star Briana is no stranger to controversy. And she’s no stranger to feuds. Although she’s managed to get in a better place with Tee Tee after their blowup last season, her relationship with Egypt is souring. It’s all because Briana and Tee Tee aren’t fans of Sam. Neither wants Egypt to marry him either.

The tension has spilled over onto social media. So far, Briana has gone back and forth with Pepa on Twitter. And she gave Egypt a warning in a tweet as well.

Interestingly enough, things have escalated. And Briana and Egypt got into a physical altercation.

1. WhatWhat

January 29, 2020 at 3:19 pm

It’s always those peaceful types you have to watch out for. All I know is I hope Sam doesn’t have Egypt looking dumb in a couple of years.

• Cherisse

January 29, 2020 at 7:06 pm

Continue hoping😳

January 29, 2020 at 3:22 pm

Wow!

• Jessy

January 29, 2020 at 4:39 pm

Brianna is a bully , she deserves to get her a-s popped . I don’t condone sneak hitting however if we been going back and forth on social media and you disrespected my moms then chances are you were warned about it getting physical .. also this is one side of the story Briana all that though talk you do and bullying you do security shouldn’t have been able to stop anything 🤷🏻‍♀️

3. Naw

January 29, 2020 at 3:29 pm

Briana annoys me but this is messed up. That sneak sh-t is wack. Square up like a G next time Egypt.

• Tracie jenkins

January 29, 2020 at 6:14 pm

Egypt don’t seem like the fighting type…she planned that well and security saved her

January 29, 2020 at 3:31 pm

I saw Egypt writing back to someone on IG that she loves the spotlight. So I guess her and Sam planned this so she could get talked about more on the blogs. Pathetic.

• Shady Bootz

January 29, 2020 at 9:12 pm

Listen here I watched her and Treach on the Breakfast Club and became so irritated because she literally wouldn’t shut the f-ck up. Even when questions was directed at Treach she kept talking and I’m like girl let your father talk so I can definitely see that her naive a-s love the spotlight.

• TJ

January 31, 2020 at 7:51 pm

I saw that interview too. I agree.

• April

January 30, 2020 at 7:10 pm

Is that b-tch drunk?

5. My 2 Cents

January 29, 2020 at 3:33 pm

Chile they are not playing this season. This is one of the best seasons they have ever had.

• Babygirl

January 29, 2020 at 3:38 pm

I agree. I find myself looking forward to it now.

• Tea

January 29, 2020 at 4:03 pm

Yasssssssssss 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾

• stella

February 1, 2020 at 12:03 pm

She was crazy drunk at her birthday party, so if this attack happened there, then yep, she was very drunk.

January 29, 2020 at 3:37 pm

Briana is always threatening people. Looks like karma came to me. 🤷🏾‍♀️

7. Chelly

January 29, 2020 at 3:47 pm

Ain’t this the first time someone actually fought on this show? Anyway, this is probably more so over Pepa than Sam.

8. Troy

January 29, 2020 at 3:49 pm

I don’t blame Egypt at all. Briana steady doin the most & stickin her nose into sh-t that doesn’t concern her. The b-tch needs a man and a LIFE of her own. Good 4 Egypt poppin that thot!

9. Lilian Peters

January 29, 2020 at 3:53 pm

Briana is only shocked because she mistakenly thought everyone on there is scared of her. Well now she knows better. Egypt works out a lot. I’m not surprised she can fight.

• Linda Johnson

January 29, 2020 at 7:39 pm

Really people everyone would have wanted to kill Briana if she had sucker punched Egypt that was just wrong

10. Troll

January 29, 2020 at 4:10 pm

It sounds like the producers knew this was going to happen and that’s why they begged Briana not to fight beforehand. They knew Egypt was going to run up. I don’t know how people can do this reality TV sh-t for a living. Too stressful and most won’t get rich from it.

• Michelle

January 29, 2020 at 5:28 pm

Oh they knew. Egypt was probably fired up before Briana even got there. But they don’t care. As long as the ratings are amazing.

• Patricia Ann Hunt

January 30, 2020 at 6:05 am

True

• Bb

February 2, 2020 at 12:58 pm

Exactly

11. Taylor

January 29, 2020 at 4:33 pm

Briana is drunk as hell in these videos. Anyway, she said the punch wasn’t strong enough to hurt her and she’s more hurt that Egypt would do that to her. Females will always side with their men over their friends. So it’s best to mind your business and let your friends make dumb decisions in peace.

• Jenny Love

January 30, 2020 at 11:43 am

She just like her daddy messy. Her dad is a buddy to Mary j Blaige. Im sick of all these shows showing black people’s acting an a-s for fame

12. 1Punch

January 29, 2020 at 6:41 pm

Good glad briana raggedy a-s got popped she way to involved in everybody fkn business plus she bitter and jealous of everyone she has no storyline. Strong enough to hit her by a-s don’t forget Eqypt brother knows how to fight so I’m sure he taught his lil sis. Plus the b-tch should know never come for someone’s mom. I know briana type all bark no bite when it’s time to get down they fkn run.

13. llawrence

January 29, 2020 at 7:31 pm

In about one year Pepe will look back and see that Sam is using her daughter and Egypt will be looking stupid.

• Jenny Love

January 30, 2020 at 11:47 am

Pe using her daughter, for fame and what she wanted to do at her age. . pe is old a washed up thot.

• Apryl Harrell

February 3, 2020 at 1:54 pm

How do you figure that Salt & Pepa was hot when Pepa was Egypts age 🤣

14. llawrence

January 29, 2020 at 7:44 pm

Pepe will not understand it when Sam has her daughter looking stupid Egypt can do better than Sam.

15. Hi

January 29, 2020 at 9:22 pm

Bri would’ve destroyed Egypt. Let Egypt suffer like her mother’s sh-tty relationship…. but worse. Shes just going to be another babymama for a lame that wants clout. Some of these females are too dumb this generation. You have a full selection of good dudes but you would stay picking the community bum d-ck.

16. Shady Bootz

January 29, 2020 at 9:26 pm

The thing is Egypt is one of the very few people on the show that Briana actually cared for along with Boogie. Regardless of what family always come first so it would be easier for Egypt to swing on Briana for disrespecting her man and relationship as opposed to swinging on Tee Tee who’s her blood. I’m disgusted by it all.

• Tehuti Goddess

January 30, 2020 at 10:07 pm

PRECISELY!!!!👍

17. Danny

January 29, 2020 at 11:19 pm

Brianna’s is straight drunk……They shouldn’t even have her on the show… I until she gets help…. Tee Tee get life or a man , stop with the storyline get your own story line….

January 30, 2020 at 12:47 am

Chuckling…I don’t like to see Black women Fighting, but in THIS particular instance…POW! Right in the kisser was deserved! Briana was talking mad sh-t about Sam and then was disrespectful towards Pepa. I guess she found out that Egypt wasn’t the one to be played with. Her feelings ought to be hurt because she has such a nasty personality for real; it’s just her some of her karma coming back to bite her in the a-s. She still has plenty more coming. She should apologize and keep her nose out of Egypt’s business, then concentrate on making a way for herself that’s positive.

19. Addie Wilson

January 30, 2020 at 1:25 am

First of all i think tee tee is not a real friend because for the fact that a real friend would except her friends decision and not sit up plotting to break her and sam up damn let her find out sh-t on her own we all have to find out sh-t for ourselfs, tee tee is too d-mn noisey period…

• Michelle

January 30, 2020 at 11:08 pm

True tee tee should just leave it be ,pepa didnt listen,treach didn’t listen and eygpt is head over heels inlove

20. llawrence

January 30, 2020 at 12:17 pm

21. Tiffani Young

January 30, 2020 at 10:59 pm

I don’t like how tonight’s episode Briana gets attacked by Lil E because his ‘wife’ doesn’t like her. She just sat down minding her own business when the ‘wife’ approached her. I know she was wrong for the drink throwing last season but d*** 2 wrongs don’t make it right. Sorry, Ang. I am praying for you. I knew Bow would step up and do the right thing. you two have something special

22. Michelle

January 30, 2020 at 11:02 pm

Brianna did the samething towards teetee by cursing teetee out for no reason,and giving teetee the middle finger🖕🏾,now karma done bit her a-s right back,and Egypt u no u wrong for tht sucker punch sneak attack u know u bttr watch ur back brianna will be comin right back for u

• April

February 4, 2020 at 10:13 pm

Not that I am excusing what Briana did as far as Tee Tee goes but at the time Briana was high out of her mind. Everybody SAW THAT!! My question is what is Egypt’s excuse? When Sam shows his TRUE COLORS Pepa AND Egypt will have the shame face, but by then the baby dummy will have already married the wolf in sheep clothing. SMDH

23. Now Now

January 31, 2020 at 11:36 am

Brianna was just minding her own business when jealousy walked up and started and argument about why you have sex with my husband not why you threw a drink on him that was just a lie to talk to Brianna a real woman KNOWS & Pepa needs to just be Egypt mother & watch the boy with all the babies mothers because your daughter can become baby mama number 3 because he could have told all those other baby mamas the same things but they didn’t have Egypt’s mama & daddies money stop trying to live in your daughter shoes because she is going to need a strong person when he shows his true colors just ask the other babies mamas

24. llawrence

January 31, 2020 at 12:12 pm

Amen

25. SoISay

January 31, 2020 at 12:32 pm

Very sad to see Black Women Disrespect Each Other. Egypt you don’t have to put your hands on people to get your point across you still a child grow up you on TV everybody send this what kind of example are you making for the young girls younger than you you acting like this you don’t have to put your hand on people Egypt

26. Tabu Lewis

January 31, 2020 at 1:01 pm

Am not a Bri fan,but they were out pocket, now if Bri would have STOMPED & DRAGGED HER AZZ, EVERYONE WOULD HAVE BEEN SCREAMING SHE’S A BULLY… I DON’T CONDOM VIOLENCE, BUT BRI MAKE HER MAMA FEEL THAT S***T

• Shireen taylor green

January 31, 2020 at 5:11 pm

First of all egypt is still to young to be getting married they both look like to young kids trying to grow up to fast take time and enjoy life why would you want to tie your self down with someone that already has two baby mama. I can’t see why her mother and father wouldn’t want better for her
      U

27. llawrence

January 31, 2020 at 4:23 pm

That’s whats up

28. Tooty jones

February 5, 2020 at 7:05 am

That’s’s the truth females do side with their men. That’s why me and my bestfriend of 30 years are no longer best friends not even friends.