'Friends And Family Hustle' Star Tommi Walker Apologizes to LeToya Luckett

‘Friends And Family Hustle’ Star Tommi Walker Apologizes to LeToya Luckett

Photo Credit: VH1

On the current season of “Friends And Family Hustle,” LeToya Luckett’s marriage problems have been a focal point. After Tommicus Walker’s mother passed away, things have been hard for the couple. Both are grieving and it’s caused a huge breakdown in communication.

They have been having a lot of arguments, too.

And at times, Tommi has been downright cold towards LeToya. This is something viewers have been calling him out for on social media. And he regrets his actions.

On the upcoming episode, Tommi apologizes to LeToya.

June 1, 2020 at 5:14 pm

He needs to do better. Wishing them the best.

• Connie Simmons

June 1, 2020 at 6:36 pm

Please work it out. It’s so easy to give up plus you guys are God fearing people. Keep Praying together!!!

2. Hallie

June 1, 2020 at 7:28 pm

The ties that bind is the love of Jesus Christ. I love this couple and pray blessings to this union.

3. LaLa

June 2, 2020 at 1:32 pm

They got married too quickly and then went on tv and had a baby right after. I think it’s time for them to step away from the cameras .

4. Meshia Donita REDD

June 2, 2020 at 1:35 pm

God never said it would be easy, but with him everything is possible! Together with God the obstacles still will come,he said so. But, keeping God first, and not giving in to worldly things, keeping the faith,praying, communication even crying;you both will see that it was all worth it! Makes you stronger in every way possible. No weapon formed against me shall prosper! That’s me and my husband of 26yrs pledge to God!

5. Marilyn

June 2, 2020 at 6:24 pm

I hope Tommie continues on this path. I had doubts about you.I feel you guys have a chance if you continue on this path

6. Li

June 8, 2020 at 10:54 am

I have no faith in tommie, call me negative but his behavior is of a cheater. Very disrespectful and shouldnt be taken seriously as a husband. Latoya should have gave it time before marrying him. This wont last at all its ending to a path of divorce and I think Latoya is going to finally realize her worth and dump his a-s