Quantcast
LeToya Luckett's Husband Tommi Walker Responds to Backlash from 'Friends & Family Hustle' Fans

Urban Belle Magazine

LeToya Luckett’s Husband Tommi Walker Responds to Backlash from ‘Friends & Family Hustle’ Fans

Photo Credit: VH1

“Friends And Family Hustle” viewers have had a lot to say about LeToya Luckett’s marriage. This is due to the fact that she’s been clashing a lot with her husband Tommi Walker. Both are still trying to process the passing of Tommi’s mother.

And it hasn’t been easy.

They have been arguing a lot and at times, Tommi has been very cold towards LeToya.

So Tommi has been getting backlash on social media. Many feel as if he’s been very disrespectful. Interestingly enough, Tommi recently responded to the criticism.

1. Lauren

May 22, 2020 at 11:18 am

It’s been cringeworthy to watch them this season. I wish them the best.

2. Lele

May 22, 2020 at 12:23 pm

I was shocked to see they were having a second child. My heart aches for Tommi, with the passing of his Mother. However, he has a Wife, 2 daughter’s and a son on the way. Time to grow up and move on from past relationships. I hope they can work things out for the sake of their beautiful family.

• Jamaica941

May 22, 2020 at 12:43 pm

Honestly I feel like LeToya is really puttin on this season. I mean my goodness Tommi’s mom died for crying out loud. Tommi’s family seems like they are a real close knit family so stuff like that is going to take time. But to me is seems like LeToya is exaggerating

• Brenda

May 22, 2020 at 4:08 pm

Right she needs to stop pushing when he does not want to talk give him his space and when he’s ready he will talk.

• Lanae

May 26, 2020 at 1:12 am

Right

• Wanda Jean Bryant

May 22, 2020 at 6:07 pm

Girllllll lies YOU tell!!! He is a straight up A-sHole. And he is messing up her brand. He is ugly and a stupid narcissist thing. I DON’T like him and he NEED to be jumping hoops that LeToya Luckett chose his Azz. He wants her to cater to him. Absolutely, Not! He does NOT have the Looks or the Personality. Leave Him!!! The saying, if a person show YOU himself. BELIEVE it because that is who he is. A Stupid A-sHole!

• Lashawn

May 22, 2020 at 8:46 pm

Yes he is selfish n a a-szhole.. she trying n he is not… gotta come totally correct to make it work…

• Bina Garrett

May 23, 2020 at 3:16 am

Right on he dam near knock the girl dwn on gender reveal wtf

• Arms

May 23, 2020 at 5:47 pm

I know that’s right

• Sundae

May 24, 2020 at 12:50 pm

FACTS!!!!

• Dee Nix

May 26, 2020 at 8:52 pm

How and the PEOPLE are noticing HIS actions 🤔…. They’re a team… Not enemies. He needs to get it together…

• Thalia C Sanders

May 23, 2020 at 10:36 am

Well he may have missed his mother but the ads definitely paid for all those luxurious trips to the remote island suites. Her ride buddy Eudoxie wasn’t available, so she fought obviously for her marriage by any means possible.

• Carol P

May 26, 2020 at 2:27 pm

There are warning signs. Tommi is cheating. He had been since the show stared with them in it. He’s disrespectful. Letoya said it herself. Check his priorities from day one. She has never been his priority. He travels to see his daughter, by himself all the time. He wants her money. No rocket scientist to see where this is

• Eyes Open Now

May 27, 2020 at 1:47 pm

Right!!! This dude is straight playing LeToya. He’s running to see his daughter? No buddy he’s going to see her mother or some other side piece. There is already too much division in this marriage. You have 2 kids by this man Letoya, don’t have no more. Or you’ll end up paying mad child support to him, when he finally leaves. Then you’ll be providing a lifestyle for him and his chick. Trust me. I’m still paying child support for a no good dog, because I earn 3x more than he does, we have 50/50 custody and we weren’t even married. So I’m paying for that punks 2019 Lexus and he and his girls rent. Northern CA. Law.

3. Gabriella

May 22, 2020 at 7:43 pm

It’s been hard to watch them this season. I know they have to be embarrassed looking back at it. I’m glad they are continuing counseling they really need it especially with another child coming.

4. Vanessa

May 22, 2020 at 8:02 pm

Red flags everywhere but I hope I’m wrong.

• Toya

May 23, 2020 at 2:18 am

Tommies behavior has very little to do with his mom’s death, he’s been this way since day 1, you heard Latoya tell Toya that he ran when she was pregnant and he ran right after they married, he’s been like that, she’s just hoping one day he will change, instead he’s getting worse, and he acts like he’s cheating

• Ms Rae

May 23, 2020 at 9:43 am

I agree with you 100%! He’s been running for a long time & I think when he gets tired of running she’s gonna already be gone. So wake up!

• Thalia Constantia Sanders

May 23, 2020 at 6:38 pm

She doesn’t look at it like running 🏃‍♀️ Instead, he’s just going to the airport or he’s got to do something for Madison; because that is his her father and she’s just stepmother; and, or they certainly need to go to a luxurious get away on a remote island; and, lastly, or “we’re running late, so I’ll just leave you.” She doesn’t look at it as he’s running from the marriage. She looks at it, the marriage as though – is that she has to fight for the marriage; or that she’ll be out of the marriage; and being divorced that might be better for her. Okay, but maybe counseling is working out for them. I do believe that she would have done better with a different manager and she didn’t want her mom as her manager anymore; but, her mom was straight to the point with Beyoncé. Some people take and some people are given a chance to earn opportunities. LeToya has The strongest voice, of all Destiny’s Child, and was a founding member in the group.

• Thalia

May 26, 2020 at 11:10 am

Yes, he knew he was just going to run off. And he moves the child.

5. Tiffani Young

May 22, 2020 at 9:05 pm

You knew what was coming acting the way you act huh Tommi. Me myself couldn’t stand to watch you act so cowardly towards your wife. I wish you two the best.

• PATRICIA HOWARD

May 23, 2020 at 4:10 am

I’m glad you all noticed his actions, I felt it for her, he is an a-shole for sure, hope things get better for her sake. But personality clashes after marriage ain’t that easy to fix. You def have to adult in marriage

• T May

May 23, 2020 at 11:10 am

I pray as well the actions showed in last two episodes we’re edited to cause Tommie response to somethings weren’t always good and you good see the hurt on Toya’s face i commend the two for even portraying the roll on tv because we all know how judgemental ppl are i pray that the counseling will be good for you both and you come out Victorious.

6. Jolie

May 23, 2020 at 1:16 pm

she do not respect him and she is pushy af. fckin relax and treat him with respect and then possibly she will see softer side he. she is pushing him away she is too extra

• Gladys Rlsm

May 26, 2020 at 10:44 am

I agree. This is not about her @ this time. Tommy loss his mother she needs to be there for him and comfort him through this challenging time. These Women want the wedding but not being the wife. She is awful.
      Seems very insensitive.

7. Audrey Bozeman

May 23, 2020 at 6:42 pm

He didn’t just suddenly became
    This person le’Toya knew from day 1 hoping for a change, But dnt be so pushy about it let him change on his own allow him to be Tommie. It is hard when you lose a mother or parent period.ppl deal with death. differen but i pray the both of you can work it out

8. Ronnie GEE

May 24, 2020 at 11:06 pm

I’m all for marriage and luv to see couples happy weather they married or not Im a wife n have been for several years I luv LeToya she’s a good woman n so sweet but something about him just isn’t right its like he tries to dominate her n y can’t his other daughter come to his house seem like he does run off n why. I agree with whoever said it’s hard to watch cause it really n truly is but on the flip side I think she needs to stand up for herself way more n not just let him have his fits or whatever it is my Mom passed away years ago n YES its the most awful situation to bear that’s no excuse to be a jerk he’s been like that from what I saw jus hope they work things out n at the same time hope she makes him respect her more like I heard from elders U GOTTA TEACH PEOPLE HOW TO TREAT YOU!! Then again a man who REALLY loves u won’t need to be taught… Don’t let him walk all over u like a rug!!!

9. Nay

May 25, 2020 at 11:51 am

We don’t get to see everything we only see what the net work want us to see. I don’t know if they relationship going to last.

10. WDW

May 25, 2020 at 1:51 pm

First of all LaToya you need to get a new manager, business and pleasure don’t mix. You’re on the right track with counseling, you seem to understand the grief that Tommie is going through, hang in there continue to pray for your family and marriage.

11. Bilha

May 28, 2020 at 11:55 am

I think he has another woman. Periodt!