Quantcast
'Black Ink Crew' Star Teddy Responds to Criticism of His Interracial Relationship

‘Black Ink Crew’ Star Teddy Responds to Criticism of His Interracial Relationship

Photo Credit: VH1/YouTube

“Black Ink Crew” star Teddy has had an eventful love life on the show. And fans know that the ups and downs have been well documented over the last eight seasons. History has shown that Teddy has no issue dating women who work at the shop. The relationships usually end in the most disastrous ways and cause drama at Ceaser’s place of business.

When Teddy dated Jadah Blue, his interest in Tati caused things to go left quickly. The two women came to blows and Jadah was eventually fired after she damaged Teddy’s car.

Although things started off great with Tati, they would later part ways after Tati struggled to trust that Teddy wouldn’t start a romance with someone else who worked at Black Ink. So an outing with Krystal resulted in her going off on Teddy who then promptly ended the relationship.

Now Teddy has found love with his current girlfriend Euni. The others on the show didn’t find out about the relationship until Teddy posted about Euni on social media. And it was assumed Teddy had secretly gotten married.

However, Teddy would eventually reveal that he didn’t marry Euni. But he thinks they will get married in the near future. So he wears a wedding band to remind him not to mess things up.

While many have expressed happiness for Teddy, some have been critical of the relationship. So when someone recently had something to say about him being in an interracial relationship, Teddy didn’t hold back.

July 4, 2020 at 7:13 am

He should just be honest and say he doesn’t really like black women like that. I mean anti-blackness is something people need to just be upfront about. Anyway, I don’t care about who he’s dating. And no black woman should.

2. Veronica

July 4, 2020 at 7:27 am

Answers like these are so wimpy and self loathing. It’s black women mainly going out here and protesting when black men are murdered by police officers. I mean BLM was created by black women. So this false narrative that black men date outside of their race because black women hate them isn’t based on facts. Black women love black men more than any other race and our actions back that up. Teddy has always put other races of women on a pedestal since he’s been on the show. That has nothing to do with black women. Anyway, he can date who he wants. Just leave black women out of it.

3. B

July 4, 2020 at 8:06 am

I have to question why any black woman would be triggered by Teddy not dating back women. Come on now sis.

4. Tea

July 4, 2020 at 8:07 am

This isn’t a loss for black women so why care? 🤷🏾‍♀️

• Queen

July 4, 2020 at 1:56 pm

I agree.

• Janice

July 16, 2020 at 4:45 pm

I agree, Tea. Ted is a waste of space. As much as I do love Black men no matter how disappointed they’ve left me at times, I think we should let Ted have it his way. It’s no loss to Black women, he’s trashy.

5. Staying True

July 4, 2020 at 8:19 am

Veronica, well expressed!
    I’m black. One Wednesday morning, my black ex-boyfriend told me that he was not only leaving me but leaving the whole race of black women. He said that I wasn’t submissive enough for him. And that I always had a clapback on standby. He left me for two white women last year. I helped him pack…to the left!

6. Tiffani Young

July 4, 2020 at 12:48 pm

Would people leave this poor man alone D-MN. so what this woman is not African American. It’s all about how they treat and feel about each other. If they are both HAPPY let it BE!

7. Bye

July 4, 2020 at 12:52 pm

Teddy literally does nothing but sit on a couch and sleep around with Ceaser’s employees. The Black women delegation should not give one f-ck what he’s doing with his d-ck. Stop letting ignorant rhetoric from immature a-s black men bother you. The ones who say sh-t like this are never good dudes anyway.

• Jane

July 4, 2020 at 8:50 pm

8. Natalie

July 5, 2020 at 11:22 am

What does it matter? He’s a grown man and can choose whom he wants. Teddy needed someone to calm him down. He was getting up off the couch to play in many yards that he could play in. He wasn’t serious at all. The ladies gave him permission so he played. He must put it down quite well because the ladies got possessive of a man they weren’t in a relationship with. Perfect example Sky. She was like a cavewoman with a club ready to clobber a woman if she thought about getting with him. Tati asked permission from Sky could she get with Ted. I thought that was hilarious 🤣. Really??

• Shannon

July 5, 2020 at 11:31 am

The fact that Teddy needed someone to “calm him down” is proof he’s not really a man. Only in the black community do you see men this coddled and standards this low.

9. Pretty Girl

July 5, 2020 at 11:40 am

Black women shouldn’t even be interested nor attracted to black men like Teddy. He leeches off Ceaser and contributes nothing to the show or Ceaser’s business. He’s promiscuous. Disrespectful. He fetishizes nonblack women, and I’ve noticed that this Asian woman he’s with uses the N-word. So they seem like a match made in Heavenly honestly.

• Mrs C

July 16, 2020 at 3:03 am

Black men like Teddy are sad! Imagine living life rejecting your own self everyday! If negative comments made by black women shaped his dating choices for life good riddance he’s a bigger idiot than he appears to be on TV and he’s a complete liar! The one piece of advice I would give him is never have a daughter! Because he will never be able to see and assure her of her black beauty As dark as his skin is his children will likely be on the chocolate side of the family tree!

10. Allison

July 16, 2020 at 5:22 pm

Why TF are people hating on him because he’s dating outside of his race???????? If he’s happy then he’s happy regardless of whatever color her skin is!! How many people in the world are in interracial relationships?? Grow tf up!!