'Black Ink Crew' Star Teddy Addresses Marriage Rumors

‘Black Ink Crew’ Star Teddy Addresses Marriage Rumors

Photo Credit: VH1

“Black Ink Crew” fans have a lot to say about the latest episode. And that is because Teddy had a huge blowup with Tati. Although both Tati and Teddy decided to move on from the romance, Teddy wasn’t happy to learn Tati has a new boo. This is despite the fact that Teddy has been dating shop newbie London.

After Donna revealed she saw Tati and Jemz making out, Teddy was livid. He claimed his issue was the fact that Tati began dating another “Black Ink” employee. Jemz happens to work at the 125th shop.

So he called out Tati about her new relationship. And he threatened to fire her. Many “Black Ink Crew” fans felt like Teddy crossed the line. He’s been getting called out on social media.

Interestingly enough, Teddy isn’t too worried about the backlash. But he did address a rumor that’s been heavily discussed as well.

1. Mo

November 9, 2019 at 9:01 am

No matter what Teddy says or does. Women are thirsty for a man. Can you imagine a woman doing exactly what Teddy does?

Ladies teach your daughters self love. Simple

November 9, 2019 at 9:56 am

Black Ink is so fake.

• FCorey Godwell

November 9, 2019 at 12:53 pm

Thank you. The show is FAKE as all hell and the cast members obviously have no kind of gag order because they constantly out the show as fake. Ceasars ex (and kids mother) completely sold out the fake a-s show just last week by stating that Ceasars has a girlfriend “and it’s not Kitty” and that she herself was also involved with someone else entirely.

After all of these outings, I doubt I’ll be back next season. What’s the point if absolutely nothing on the show is real? It’s not even entertaining, even though many fans suspected it was fake, because the cast members talk too much and have now taken the joy out if indulging. I know most of these shows like LHH embellish a bit, but this show is TOTALLY FABRICATED. My guilty pleasure is dead.

• DeAngela Harris

November 10, 2019 at 5:47 pm

I totally agree with you! What’s the point of watching. It’s supposed to be a reality show but all these big mouth cast members have ruined the illusion. Dueces Black Ink! I doubt I waste my time next season.

• Victor

November 10, 2019 at 6:45 pm

All reality shows are for entertainment that why we watch..fiction all!

• Stacey E Johnson

November 11, 2019 at 5:04 am

My thoughts exactly Victor!!!

• Re

November 10, 2019 at 10:28 pm

I second that emotion

• Cheryl York

November 12, 2019 at 6:05 pm

It’s funny they all suppose to be tattoo artist, but u never hardly see them tattooing. All they do is have sex and partying. I mat Skyy and she is a very person. We took a pic together, and she’s not to loud person as she play on black ink. She’s a very cool person. But I am like you guys it’s not interesting to look at anymore. And I hope Alex don’t make the mistake and marry Donna unless he test her bcuz she’s been around and slept with everyone almost in the shop men’s and women’s.

• Animal Thug

November 11, 2019 at 7:59 am

Word and what happen to the other think it was a baby girl he did the DNA test on the show think back when dutches was still there did I miss an episode?

3. Stephtacular

November 9, 2019 at 10:53 am

Teddy is only good for riding Caesars coatail. He is a lap dog in every sense of the word. No one would ever hire him as he’s portrayed himself and he doesnt have what it takes to build his own empire. All we’ve ever seen is him being a w#orish couch potato. This season Ceasar called him a project manager of some sort. Yet, he blames all of his failures on Caesar’s partner, Puma. And, why does the project manager have the right to fire the income generating artists? He is only looking out for Teddy. If he is married, they should cancel this show. Then Ceasar will be forced to accept the fact that you cant take everyone with you on your journey to come up. Some could be your downfall. What’s blood got to do with it.

• Christine Marie John

November 9, 2019 at 11:30 pm

Agree 100

• Tuto

November 10, 2019 at 12:23 pm

Tattoo shops don’t have project managers lol kudos to the empire of black Ink but al that is street smarts if they went to school they could expand their empire to something they have not imagine.

• Cheryl York

November 12, 2019 at 6:09 pm

Have anyone ever seem Teddy do a tattoo or is it’s just me. Well not to many I have seem do a tattoo and the tattoo Donna did that time it was like something I would do bcuz I am not an artist r a tattoo artist.

4. Joel Jones

November 9, 2019 at 11:45 am

you need to get rid of Donna and sky they both are messy,and sky just hanging on to cease because she ain’t got sh-t, that’s why her —- don’t fool with her,an Donna with her dikie,a-s don’t no if she wants a man or a woman cease pick your people or you ain’t gone have sh-t.

• FCorey Godwell

November 9, 2019 at 12:59 pm

I doubt any of the cast members are actually employees of any of the actual Black Ink shops. I live in NYC and rumor is the 113 shop is only open to shoot the show. Every single time I’ve passed it, it’s closed, no matter what hour of the day. The real shops are 125th and the new Brooklyn shop (for now) because I can see a Black Ink Brooklyn deal on the horizon or them moving shooting their entirely.

Either cast members shouldn’t have been allowed to out the show as fake every three minutes or they should just refocus the show on the cast ACTUAL REAL lives because this is 🌽 corny now.

• Mo

November 9, 2019 at 4:07 pm

The shop is only used for filming. I passed through and it was closed.the 125 one actually has Teady inside

• Dani Nicole

November 9, 2019 at 10:39 pm

I actually called 113th and was told NO real tattoos are done here. It’s a studio just for the show. I wanted a tattoo from Young Bae and was told I had to contact her on her personal social media because SHE DOESN’T work for Black Ink in real life😤Disappointed at the fakery they portrayed for 8 seasons!!!

• Tai

November 9, 2019 at 5:31 pm

My hope is that Mr. Ruk knows that Tati has a very winning Lawsuit. First, he slept with “his” employee. Secondly, he is on tape threating to FIRE her, because she has another relationship. Mr. Ceaser, your business is now in jeapordy of being SUED, because of the actions of your Manager. Inform him, that he can not go on television and threaten to fire an employee that he has SLEPT with, because he is angry. WOMEN, STAND UP to the “so called men” who think that if you are a “boss”and have s-x with that “boss” he is able to control with whom else you can have s-x with. Legal Actions should NOW be taken against MR. RUK

• KHB

November 9, 2019 at 6:50 pm

Facts!! I was thinking the same exact thing..

• Jean

November 10, 2019 at 8:02 am

Facts!..Sky naked yelling and messy just makes the show worse..I’ve lost interest in the show time for them to just cancel it…

• Lisa

November 9, 2019 at 6:58 pm

You got the Donna part right.👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

• Helen Fletcher

November 9, 2019 at 7:03 pm

This so true no wonder Sky sons dont want to be bother she acts just like a tramp, ees ho would want to see their mother acting like she does showing her breasts and other parts. Donna is just plain dumb and nasty one minute she want a man.the next minute a woman! The show need to be cancel.

• Leilah V

November 9, 2019 at 8:19 pm

Why does it matter about Donna’s s-xuality tho’??? Who gives a sh-t. Why is it your business? You mad you ain’t gettin’ none from either side?!

• Leckeyccia

November 9, 2019 at 7:28 pm

I agree totally. Cancel the show for not being real.

5. sandrarenfro60

November 9, 2019 at 2:06 pm

I really enjoy WA the show big all the fake stuff Sky be doing make people not wanna watch it at all she just run every the and every one is scare of her I Co handle when she was tell everybody that Ted could nt mess with them he is a grown man and he need to start acting like one that stuff with all the screaming and fake stuff she be doing is too much

• Louise

November 9, 2019 at 7:09 pm

Ted is too much into his feelings selfish.he’s one of those times do as I say not as I do first thought if you are supposed to be married and with child while you care about this other woman tatia maybe it’s four show maybe it’s four ratings but I hope you’re not one of those type of people I don’t like those people

6. Anon Houston

November 9, 2019 at 3:58 pm

Whether fake or not. Teddy is married or not. Mental illness isn’t funny and shouldn’t be taken lightly. Teddy shows signs of mental illness. How he reacted with jealousy when Ceasar was buying the new shop with no real reason with Puma. ANGRY. How he kept saying don’t play with me making no sense when he had been with another staff member also. Looking at his eyes and demeanor. Something is wrong and if Ceasar and VH1 don’t want a lawsuit or Teddy in trouble they better talk him into getting help or let him go. He is seriously sick and so is Sky and I’m forreal. It’s nothing to play with.

• Tiffani Young

November 9, 2019 at 8:21 pm

point taken

7. William Hayes

November 9, 2019 at 5:46 pm

Dam Ted jeolousy dont look good on u bro. Grow up time to be a man not a lil boy. Jemz makes her happy bro.

• Juanda

November 9, 2019 at 9:47 pm

It’s funny how the folks with the lease bit of skills and importance to the shop cause the most drama!!!
      Cease needs to gain control of his coattail riding staff b4 he gets sued for allowing the drama. I gave him more credit then he deserves. And he had the nerve to say Ryan Henry looks up to him. Lmaooo. He needs to take some lessons from Ryan, and his staff can use a few classes in professionalism.
      Sky and Ted are wasted salaries. Dump the dead weight and place kitty in charge.
      Im losing interest and if nothing changes for the better, I wont b watching any longer.

8. Sharon

November 10, 2019 at 6:53 am

Vh1 has put out all these fake a-s shows there actors are now speaking up and telling its not real so now the question is who the hell married Teddy lazy a-s?and had a baby

9. Theresa Pinckney

November 10, 2019 at 8:23 am

I agree hold heartily Donna,Sky,Ted, Walt d-mn all them need to GO…And start over with a whole new group. Also what Is It again that these newbies do because all I see Is a bunch of sitting around on their A-SES talk sh-t and fight USELESS….and Caesar you need to get It together cause looks like Puma’ looking more and more like he can run the shop,hire and fire etc….everyone else CLOWNS ya CLOWNS…..Ceas You gonna lose everything….strighen up

10. Mrs.warner

November 10, 2019 at 3:16 pm

I think Teddy is a little pussy patch a-s f**k boy he scared of females noticed in past Seasons when females get into it and he was in charge he will run out of the building because he didn’t want to deal with the attitudes and the fights with females only time he fight is when Caesar has a problem then he wants to stand up there like he big and bad he’s definitely a little pump faker for getting mad at tati for messing around with jyms but he screw every female that comes in and out of the shop he look like he’s on something his head be twitching like he be tweaking he said that people don’t take him serious because he sits there and be quiet well a Doug!!what is his purpose there he claims that he owns the shop cease actually the owner of the shop he just a little p-ssy that just lay around on the couch and fuk anything that walks in and damn near want to cry when he was talking about tati screwing that boy I seen them tear ducts welling up ugh he irritates me. Meanwhile at the ranch I’m trying to figure out why everybody’s so scared of sky is because she got a loud a-s mouth yeah she’s a little entertainment for the show but in other news she has no respect for herself for the s*** that comes out of her mouth Miss Kitty should have got up and beat her a-s what she put her business out there about Ryan why does she feel like it’s okay to put everybody’s business on Front Street she run her mouth too much.you know what screw it I’m about to just stop watching them.

11. DeeCynt

November 10, 2019 at 7:51 pm

In the words of Deon Cole…”Welp”..*shoulder shrug & exit stage* smh at the Black Ink fakeness

12. LoriLove

November 13, 2019 at 2:01 am

Whoever is writing for Black Inc now is totally underestimating their viewers. I used to think this show was original and real, back in the day when Puma, Ceasar and Sassy was there. Now it’s nothing but people being loud, drunk and messy. All they DO is sit around and gossip. Sky is a joke. It’s embarrassing watching her now. She needs to be working on doing better for her son’s instead of parading around naked and pretending to be a “valuable” employee! The Teddy trying to fire Tati rant was the last straw for me. He probably just need a storyline. I’m out!