Quantcast
Keyshia Cole Causes More Speculation Amid Rumors of a Breakup with Niko Khale

Keyshia Cole Causes More Speculation Amid Rumors of a Breakup with Niko Khale

Photo Credit: VH1/YouTube

Keyshia and Daniel’s marriage didn’t last.

When Keyshia Cole was on “Love And Hip Hop Hollywood,” she was separated from her ex-husband Daniel “Booby” Gibson. Despite things not working out between them, they were able to co-parent just fine. Daniel was even still living with Keyshia for a little while. With no romantic feelings still there, Keyshia said she was ready to date. And the good thing is there would be no drama with Daniel as she moved forward with her love life after him.

However, they did have some drama once lawyers got involved.

After Keyshia left the show, she found love with Niko Khale. Niko is also a music artist. And while many of Keyshia’s fans felt they were a beautiful couple, others took issue with the age difference. Niko is 24 years old. Keyshia is 38 years old. So there is a 14 year age difference between them.

Oftentimes, people would call Keyshia out about this on social media. Annoyed by this, she responded on Twitter to a critic of the relationship. She wrote, “What am I doing with him? Loving him the way I would want to be loved for sure. But what he’s doing with me, is…loving me unconditionally. Paying attention to my needs and wants, and evolving based on love. Same as I do for him, y’all so caught up on his AGE. And not the LOOVE.”

Keyshia and Niko broke up?

Despite the good times including having a child together, it’s now being rumored that the couple may have broken up. Many of Keyshia’s fans began to speculate about this after they noticed that Keyshia and Niko no longer follow each other on Instagram.

The Gossip Twins also caught a post that Keyshia uploaded to her Instagram Story. In the post, she rewrote one of SZA’s tweets, “Nothing worse than THINKING ur vibing w someone and ur actually not at all 😂.. Ur on ur own babe – SZA”

Check out the screenshot below.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by 💜💜THE GOSSIP TWINS 💜💜 (@thegossiptwins_) on

July 24, 2020 at 1:31 pm

Always thought the age difference would eventually become an issue.

2. Liz Jackson

July 24, 2020 at 1:47 pm

He was too young.

3. anon anon

July 24, 2020 at 1:49 pm

I honestly think Keyshia makes awful relationship decisions. But it’s not like she’s unique in that sense. Most people do.

• Chelly

July 24, 2020 at 6:22 pm

This. Let’s not forget that disaster of a relationship she had with Birdman.

• Now Wat

July 27, 2020 at 9:50 am

Why are we going backwards?? Let’s focus on the issues she is having now!

4. Casey Grimes-Finle y

July 24, 2020 at 8:37 pm

I had a dreaded feeling about this little boy Niko Hale and Keyshia Cole from the jump!I knew that this would not last. PERIODTT. Thank you,Casey Grimes-Finley,Chicago,Illinois

5. Toki

July 24, 2020 at 9:04 pm

Unfortunately,14 years is years of experience he has not had the opportunity to have. Nikko hasn’t got man strippes yet. I believe Daniel was a good option for her inspite of. I wished they circle back.

6. Tiffani Young

July 24, 2020 at 9:05 pm

Oh well sorry it didn’t work out. Nothing lasts forever

7. Gabriella

July 25, 2020 at 7:37 pm

Who couldn’t see this coming he was just too young. Dating and having fun is one thing but getting in a serious relationship and having a baby with someone that young was not smart. Not saying a woman can’t date a younger man it takes a special mature kind of a man and I just never got that vibe from him.

8. Now Wat

July 27, 2020 at 10:49 am

I don’t want to jump into conclusions, maybe she was on her feelings when she posted this comments. But I agree, it will eventually come to an end. I am a strong believer that age is NOT JUST a number when it comes to having a relationship with a YOUNGER man! Man are very inmature… PERIOD! Even when they are in their 40’s, neverless 20’s!!! (I personally had a beutiful baby when i was 14 so, dating someone that young would be disgusting to me)
    NWhen she met him he was still going through that milstone where he was till exploring and having fun. Also, fact that he is in a circle where there are plenty of younger pretty chicks, and as someone else stated, it takes a VERY MATURE young man to be able to reject those tentations.
    I think we want to keep in mind that Keyshia has a lot of trauma, due to Frankie’s life style…Keyshia had never even met her biological father. Unfortunately, this will reflect in the choices she makes in man!
    Hopefully Niko can be mature enough to at least, be able to coparenting and be a responsible father figure to his baby.