Quantcast
Tami Roman Disscusses Women Needing to Take Accountability Amid Tahiry Jose & Vado Drama

Urban Belle Magazine

Photo Credit: WE tv/YouTube

Things turned violent between Tahiry and Vado.

Marriage Boot Camp” stars Tahiry Jose and Vado have been a hot topic this season. They came on the show together to work out their issues. And they were determined to see if things could finally become serious for them. For about ten years, they have been friends. Recently, they became intimate. But their “situationship” wasn’t something they wanted to settle for.

While wanting more romantically from each other, it became clear in the boot camp house that both were holding on to past relationships.

Tahiry was outraged to learn Vado is very close to his baby momma. And they have an emotional bond.

This anger carried into a shock therapy exercise. Outraged that Vado had shocked her multiple times, Tahiry went all the way off on Vado. She also threw two apples at him at close range. One of those apples actually hit him in the face.

Vado was outraged about this but he would snap later after Tahiry appeared to blame him for her actions.

Tami and Reggie have thoughts.

On the upcoming episode, Vado will actually be expelled from the house. And while Dr. Ish Major believes what Vado was much worse, some fans of the show are not happy he was booted.

In fact, they question why Tahiry was not held accountable for throwing apples. This opinion has led to a lot of discussions on social media.

Interestingly enough, “Basketball Wives” star Tami Roman and her husband Reggie Youngblood had some opinions about it as well on the “Bonnet Chronicles” podcast.

1. Kimberly

August 6, 2020 at 7:04 pm

Tami is right. Women must be held accountable for their violence towards men as well. In my opinion, Tahiry and Vado were both wrong. So both should have been expelled.

• C

August 6, 2020 at 10:32 pm

Exactly.

• George

August 7, 2020 at 7:43 am

I agree with her a man shouldn’t hit a woman to me only just to defend himself.Some women take advantage of the fact that we aren’t suppose to hit them so that puts us at an disadvantage. It’s like a cop has you hand cuffed and in the car then he hits you. But at the same time I believe that a man shouldn’t beat down a woman if she smacks you smack her back not punched kick choke. What some people don’t understand is that it’s more psychological and emasculating when a woman hits a man and he hits back out of those feelings. First law of nature is self preservation.

• Lisa Lisa Queen

August 7, 2020 at 1:10 am

If he got suspended from the show then she should have as well, she struck that man in the face with apples

• Robin

August 7, 2020 at 7:57 am

I agree Tahiry should go too. She instigated the whole thing.

• lucinda

August 7, 2020 at 1:45 pm

Yes , thank you because he matters too .as a mother of all boys ,I don’t want no female throwing anything at my son period .

• Jo Rhodes

August 7, 2020 at 5:00 pm

She should be held to the same standard. She should definitely have been sent home. Acting like the victim. Cause trust and believe if he had hit her in the face with those apples he would have been gone. So you’re basically saying men’s feelings don’t count we can just punch on them and they’re all right. They’re human to point blank.

• Que Williams

August 7, 2020 at 8:23 am

I agree about the accountability but he was not expelled he was removed from the house and sent to a hotel he is still apart of the program

• Jeffrey Williams

August 7, 2020 at 4:56 pm

She should be fired to if she’s going hit him she is going to be hit back h-ll you were taught that when you were kids she keeps up to mush drama

• Patricia Wellington

August 7, 2020 at 6:27 pm

No, I don’t feel that is rt. First and foremost a man should never in life put his hands on a woman and then to do it among other men, dude you and them are straight cowards. Vado is a coward. You let her make you just that mad, dude it wasn’t that serious. Tami that was bs, and yes I feel like you are condoning men to act like that.###sosadsounreal###

• Kimberly

August 7, 2020 at 7:07 pm

You have the reading comprehension skills of a five year old. The fact that you condone women being violent towards men demonstrates how immature and dysfunctional you are. Adults should never assault each other. If you can’t use your words to convey your thoughts and feelings, you are a weak person regardless of gender. Tahiry could have killed Vado or even caused permanent damage to him throwing those apples in his face. I can tell many of you who downplay this don’t know much about science nor do you have enough fruit in your diets because no one who understands the human body and how dense an apple is would ever come on here and type what you just did.

• Antonio Binns

August 8, 2020 at 11:12 am

Well you sound dum as h-ll for the sh-t that just came out of your trap .you must be like her an for that reasons the next right man going to bet the h-ll out of you.. understand don’t put your hands on a man ……. An Tammy is tight . 62 percentof men’s have not been taught not to put they hands on a woman just like women’s are not taught to not put they hands on men’s.. an in these days you going to get what you put out…..an now you get off her live.

• Selph

August 7, 2020 at 10:40 pm

I think that Tahiry should be held accountable for her actions, too. She hit first, and she should be put off. They both should’ve had to exit the show.

• Diggett Halliburton

August 8, 2020 at 9:38 am

Women with that attitude right there is what I’m talking about, at what point do you see the MAN, because to because to justify walking up to another human being and doing anything you please to him just because your a woman, you dont see him. He is of no value, and just like you feel he can walk away why dont you? He has to control himself under duress while you wild out, rant and rave, physically and verbally assault him, and then say “but I’m a woman it’s ok.” When you sit there and cosign violence you send mixed signals to young girls that there is no accountability for their actions because they are a woman.So now we have a society of women that can run up and assault a man without any consequences or repercussions.If the shoe was on the other foot, this conversation would be very different.Sad to say,our brothers dont have to worry about cops, they have to fear the black women she will right out ruin them with this self righteous attitude, she will have them imprisoned or 6ft under quicker then any cop. She has unfortunately had to play the role of the man for sooo long, that she dosen’t even see him as human now.I am a product of dv myself, and so I am not condoning such acts, but both parties involved need to be held accountable.self defense is self defense, but meaningless acts upon an individual because you can exert self discipline when angered is uncalled for, and as we all know some people die because of it, Women without self control or discipline are just as dangerous.I have a son and certainly don’t want him running into women with mindsets like this, he is taught to leave them,like he found them in their feelings.

• Faith

August 8, 2020 at 9:46 am

Respect your opinion. However, he did not deserve the onslaught from her either. Her humiliating him in public by degrading him saying he’s the most broke man she has been with, walking over to the table in an aggressive manner by throwing the chair into the table and standing over him..then hit the guy in the face.. everyone has a breaking point. Let someone hit u in the face and humiliate you and see if it’s excusable when it happens to you…she was wrong and needs to be gone too. Periodt

• Carla Holloway

August 8, 2020 at 8:02 pm

Ms. Patricia
        Tami isn’t condoning violence, she is making a valid point. No one should hit any one, but from the very beginning, Tahiry was dominating that young man but the kicker once she became violent by throwing those apples at his head, she could have damaged him very badly. If you don’t know men experience domestic violence as well and allot of these situations are not reported because society don’t think men get abused but they do. There are very mean women in this world, if you didn’t know watch SNAPPED on oxygen. So both were wrong but she was the aggressor and we don’t know if Vado has experienced DV in his past.

2. Dorothy

August 6, 2020 at 7:27 pm

I totally agree wrong is wrong bye Tahiry

3. Arkansas Born Raised

August 6, 2020 at 10:06 pm

Here Tami goes again: trying to stay relevant by commenting on other’s issues and problem. Missing that BBW check, huh? I ain’t here for you today, tomorrow, or any day in the foreseeable future. You left money on the table because “…you [were] so past the drama…” But every time you injecting yourself in somebody else’s drama. Bye already!

• Blackrose

August 7, 2020 at 7:49 am

You alright?

• Kristin McGowan

August 7, 2020 at 8:06 am

Some people will always be here for what Tami has to say,as she has a strong opinion and I believe its genuine. Why i dnt watch BBW anymore because she is not there. You dnt like her. Dnt listen dnt comment. Stop berating our black sisters.

• Jas

August 7, 2020 at 10:01 am

Girl bye she ain’t want that money bc ppl were being too fake and she’s pretty so don’t need no one to acknowledge her..the problem ppl have is TAMI ROMAN IS A REAL ONE..and it’s only SO MUCH FAKE u can take

• Patricia Wellington

August 7, 2020 at 6:31 pm

H.E.L.L.O, I am so sick of her injecting bs in the game. She know that sh-t was not rt. If Tahiry throwing 2 apples made you lose your cool, Tahiry plz move on, he is not the man for you, believe that! You are a pretty lady and do not deserve to be treated like that, move on sis.

• Faith

August 8, 2020 at 9:48 am

You not here for her but on here following what she says and making comments. And who says people can’t make remarks on a public TV show..wtf…some ppl need a reason to wake up and be nasty

• tracie roberts

August 8, 2020 at 10:35 am

Say bye to yourself. You committing on her sh-t. What she said is on point. Boo hoo she left the show, its her life.

August 6, 2020 at 10:23 pm

Points were made.

5. Denise

August 6, 2020 at 10:40 pm

Tami is exactly RIGHT!

• Nadine

August 7, 2020 at 3:52 am

Yes that is so true she should have been expelled also

6. Carol

August 7, 2020 at 12:19 am

Tami you are right, Chris Brown said Riahanna was hitting on him in the car, Evelyn Lozado was hitting on Chad Ochocinco if these men were not raised to not hit a woman then for them it’s time to fight back,ladies keep your hands off these men, they have feelings also and I am a DVS.Two wrongs don’t make it right.That could have been my son. Would I want him abused like I was? NO NO and NO

• Kimberly Jones

August 7, 2020 at 4:13 am

Chris and Chad have abused multiple women. They aren’t victims. They are repeat offenders. Vado is not them.

• Loonchiesmom

August 7, 2020 at 4:56 pm

So is Rhianna & Evelyn! Ijs!

• Kimberly Jones

August 7, 2020 at 5:18 pm

I want you to list the multiple men with receipts Rihanna has put her hands on. Also, list the receipts you have of Evelyn putting her hands on Chad and multiple men.

• Roshikia

August 8, 2020 at 1:56 am

Your wrong about chris. Brown who else have he hit

• Kimberly Jones

August 8, 2020 at 5:59 am

No, I’m not. Karrueche.

7. Yelp

August 7, 2020 at 12:35 am

I must be in the minority in this but yes women should take accountability but at the same time I don’t think that a man should be putting his hands on the woman simply because there is a huge strength difference.

A women face could be destroyed from 1 single hit and to me. Men should be held fully accountable in those cases!

8. Vernae Reed

August 7, 2020 at 1:09 am

This is what I have been saying since that clip aired. Tahiry was embarrassed so she wanted public empathy. No ma’am, you were the instigator and you need to be held accountable as well.

9. Lisa Lisa Queen

August 7, 2020 at 1:18 am

Sis, at some point yesterday and today ,all women have to step up and out of things that hurt them and their future. I’m just so glad Tami found better in her life. Once you get the fell of peace then hontee you’ll understand. Have several seats. You like violence and chaos

10. Lynette Byrd

August 7, 2020 at 2:51 am

I don’t condone domestic violence, but I have an exception to that. Yes, under no circumstances should a man hit a woman, BUT if you spit on a man or hit him in the privates, knock the hell out of her. YES. I said it and I’m a woman. If a woman do not want to be hit, then they shouldn’t put their hands on a man. PERIOD. I will fight to te moon and back on domestic violence cause I can’t stand a woman beater, but in the same breath, women should keep their hands to their self as well

• Coco Fantasies

August 7, 2020 at 4:06 am

I can agree with the woman hitting you in the balls thing, then I expect that the man will hit her back. But aside from that, men should usually just walk away if a woman is hitting him, unless it’s with a dangerous objects of some sorts. But if the woman is not seriously harming you, then walk away and leave her. Men shouldn’t be hitting women period, simple as that.

11. Cherralle Cephas

August 7, 2020 at 5:22 am

Disappointed in the production team for allowing that to happen, no one intervened and sent tahiry away for a bit or talked to Vado to see where his head was. Body language is everything and you can see he was about to snap. Unfortunately he was fell for the Bait to angry black man with poor impulse control. She fell for the aggressive black woman ill embarrasse my man and belittle him

12. Elle

August 7, 2020 at 7:43 am

Everyone has the potential to be an abuser or be the abused person, but that all depends on that person. A woman can’t just hit a man, and HOPE he don’t hem her a-s up. Everybody does not have the same moral ethics and clearly Tahiry doesn’t. I am a survivor of DV, but I also know I can’t hit a man and HOPE he was raised right and dont retaliate..

13. Lois Davis

August 7, 2020 at 8:26 am

In this society, men and women are “equal”. So they should’ve asked him if he wanted to press charges against her as well for violently throwing 2 apples at his head – not to protect herself – but because she was “angry”. To me, this revealed how she acts in relationships when she doesn’t get things her way. She starts to argue and instigate until she gets some kind of reaction.
    What if he had suffered a concussion, got a broken nose or a black eye? She seriously needs to answer for that, just like he was held accountable for his actions.

I’m a mother of 2 sons, and would never want them with women who can’t better handle their emotions. I didn’t raise my sons for some immature and emotionally unstable woman with poor problem solving skills throwing apples at them because she’s out of control.

14. C Cannady

August 7, 2020 at 9:12 am

I agree with Tammi, but would’ve been more understanding had he did something right after she hit him in face with the apples

• Laura Daniels

August 7, 2020 at 9:18 am

This doesn’t really make sense though. Tahiry was mad because Vado shocked her during the shock therapy exercise, but she didn’t assault him with the apples until well after the exercise ended. So why are you understanding of what she did? And to be clear, Vado snatched up Tahiry right after she blamed him for her throwing the apples at him. Watch the episode.

15. Veronica Abram-harris

August 7, 2020 at 10:05 am

In the majority of households, we were taught by our mom’s if someone hits you you hit their a-s back. I teach my daughter don’t you put your hands on anybody if you don’t want them to hit you back, but if someone hits you, go ahead and defend yourself.
    During the shock therapy exercise, she was playing fair. With the apples, this was not the first time she has hit him and he probably, normally, ignores it but this time, she challenged his manhood in front of others. Remember, DV is not just about the man being the aggressor, there are some violent wives and women who will lay hands on a man first.

• Mary

August 7, 2020 at 6:47 pm

In another episode she threw phone at him and when she threw apples she could have messed his eye up or broke his nose. She did not throw that apple lightly.

16. Renee

August 7, 2020 at 12:12 pm

I agree to a point Noone has the right to put their hands ✋ on anyone. But let’s get real it happens. I can take ownership for putting my hands on a man in my pass. But a real man knows he can beat your a-s so if he reacts like he’s fighting a man he’s a PUNK. Tammy I’m glad you’ve grown because I seen you lay hands on men and women.

17. Khatie Devaroe

August 7, 2020 at 3:07 pm

I Definitely agree with Tami… I raise My son not to put his hands on females and also not to be a punching bag for them period….

18. Loonchiesmom

August 7, 2020 at 4:49 pm

I have said this many txs about women have to stop trying to square up w/ men. Stop jumping in grown azz men’s faces like you have the same strength as him. As soon as he defends himself bcuz ur a woman & he’s a man it’s “Domestic Violence”! Even if ur the one who started it.
    What Tahiry did was absolutely wrong! What Vado did was absolutely wrong, but he’s the only one suffering consequences! How is that right?
    It’s like Tahiry was trying to start a fight w/ him all night. She was acting like a brat all night. It’s her way or no ones way. I like Tahiry, always have, but she has some issues w/ anger herself. We’ve all seen it. She did the same shiz to Joe Biden on LHHNY, but always justifies her actions.
    Shonda did the same thing! She jumped up in Devon’s face like she wanted to fight him. Even while her husband, Willie, was telling him to NOT say anything to her, but come to him. As a man & her husband, Willie should’ve checked her in that moment & told her to back off from that grown azz man. He didn’t bcuz she does the same shiz to him. So when Willie was the one losing an altercation that HIS WIFE STARTED, only then did the narrative change from her purposeful aggressiveness to just trying to explain something
    EVERYONE OF THOSE GROWN AZZ MEN WHO SAT STILL & DID NOTHING ARE SOME VAGINAS! The only one in the room who had any heart to say something was HAZEL! The one person who they’ve been shady to the whole time. She’s the only one who was willing to have Tahiry’s back & if she wasn’t pregnant she’d probably would’ve got up & snatched his azz off of Tahiry! Not scary azz Phaedra or all mouth Shonda. Maybe Toni would’ve done something, but dealing w/ Kaript’s shiz is enough for her! Smh!
    I totally agree w/ Tami on this! Tahiry needs to take responsibility for her part in this. Before all of that happened, the reason for Vado shocking Tahiry was bcuz she doesn’t take responsibility for her temper & anger.

• Yeah I Said It

August 8, 2020 at 1:31 am

It’s not until you get hit with two whole apples in your eye on national television by a chick talking sh-t that you would understand his struggle. No he shouldn’t choked her a-s out it was wrong however she need not to throw objects at people that can seriously harm them. Apples are hard like baseballs d-mn near. So throwing that was super foul and she needs to be punished as well. Don’t start no sh-t it won’t be no sh-t period. I wish a b-tch would throw an apple at my son or brothers. H-e would get way more than choked 😂.

19. Kimberly

August 8, 2020 at 1:03 pm

Don’t hit if you don’t wanna get hit! Periot😣

20. Tiffani Young

August 8, 2020 at 4:54 pm

We get what the 2 of you are saying but some people but some people are NOT going top take accountability when they are trying to get even. so you get what you get