Quantcast
'Love & Marriage: Huntsville' Star Melody Holt Defends Taking Shots at Kimmi Scott

‘Love & Marriage: Huntsville’ Star Melody Holt Defends Taking Shots at Kimmi Scott

Photo Credit: OWN/YouTube

Fans are confused about Melody’s recent comments about Kimmi.

Love & Marriage: Hunstville” fans have a lot to say about the season finale. While many took note of the tension between Marsau Scott and LaTisha Scott, they also took notice of Melody Holt’s shady comments about Kimmi Scott. For many, what was said seemed to come out of left field.

To refresh your memory, Martell Holt decided to give Melody a rundown of his day.

And he mentioned that Kimmi came by his office.

Melody then asked if they talked alone. And Martell said they didn’t at first but they were eventually left alone to talk.

Melody brought up the side chick accusations.

In response to this, Melody said, “Because I mean I know she’s always Team Martell and everything and wanna rub on you and…you just said she was the side chick not too long ago.”

Martell was caught off guard and clarified that he didn’t say Kimmi was his side chick. Melody says she knows this and then he laughed when he realized where the conversation was going.

He told Melody that he doesn’t think Kimmi is the “side chick” type. And she’s just a very happy person.

Melody then said, “Well, that ain’t what you said. She’s always rubbing on you. Team Martell.”

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Joey (@omfgrealitytv) on

To no surprise, Melody’s comments didn’t sit well with some of the viewers. So they began to call her out on social media. Regardless, Melody made it clear that she regrets nothing. And she explained why.

September 13, 2020 at 4:16 pm

Kimmi didn’t speak in support of the side chick. She just tried not to be mean and judgmental because she’s not a miserable person.

• Anita Rowland

September 13, 2020 at 9:34 pm

I agree. Seems to me that she didn’t want to cast ‘blame’ on any one person with labels and the negative connotations, but that all were players and had some responsility in what happened. She wasn’t taking sides.

• Gerry

September 14, 2020 at 6:06 am

I really feel sorry for Kimmi everybody wants her to be caught up in their mess this show has has went from treasure to trash

• Nikki

September 15, 2020 at 10:49 am

Exactly and Kimmi is above the petty drama. I commend her for standing her ground and not letting them pull her into their mess. Melody’s comment was distasteful.

• Pat Campbell

September 14, 2020 at 7:49 pm

Kimmi has class. A woman of character. Melody’s head has gotten too big. She is uninteresting.

• Max

September 16, 2020 at 8:36 pm

Martell was verbally digging the girl but I agree with Kimmie. Don’t dog her when you dated her for five years! Melody is miserable and gives everyone nasty energy except the one person who deserves it-the person who took vows with her!

2. Pat

September 13, 2020 at 5:18 pm

She really needs to grow up.

• Fee

September 15, 2020 at 12:12 pm

Well, I don’t know if kimmi was a side chick or not, but it you dating a married man that not divorce, what that makes you. I do think she is a flip flopper sometimes. I have seen it in the past how she have been toward melody, especially season 1. Do I would not call her a friend, just an associate. The only reason she not in no mess, because she got her own mess. It will come out soon, just watch

• Wenfry Jones

September 15, 2020 at 12:32 pm

I agree with your statement. She was a side chick herself and that’s why she understood the situation. She’s not all that innocent. She swaddled the fence and trying to keep that check intact…I don’t see nothing wrong with what Melody said. If your dating a married man and you know he’s married but your excuse is he was I the process of a divorce.. Naw bottom line you are a side piece because however you want to swing it he was married. His ex wife pointed that out and Kimmie tried that with her he was I process and ex told her no we were still working on our marriage. She shit the hell up. So yes she definitely understood Martel. Talking about he got big heart bull he just cheated on his wife period.

3. Bee

September 13, 2020 at 7:18 pm

Melody and Latisha have become so unlikable. Kimmi is the only one I like at this point, oh and Maurice as well. Everyone else is too nasty and childish.

• Bigdickladyschoice

September 13, 2020 at 8:35 pm

Melody continues to throw shade on everyone. She’s a miserable woman and should of divorced a long time ago. The show would be better off without that family. If she doesn’t have drama in her life she’s unhappy and looks for drama

• Stefanie

September 13, 2020 at 9:47 pm

I agree melody likes to hit below the belt she is really sad.

4. Annie

September 13, 2020 at 7:30 pm

Melody, Kimmie, does not live in your house, so her statement was made strictly as an outsider and a friend. So what your husband did to you, you want everybody to hate or belittle him. You are messy and miserable lady. Grow up. And get that darn hair put your face. HONEY!!!!

5. Msamc3

September 13, 2020 at 8:11 pm

Melody is too much sometimes. Why is she upset that Kimmie did not call the side chick names. Kimmie does not know that woman and she is trying to be neutral but everybody always wants her to take sides. She is the only mature woman on the show. Melody took Martell back after she found out he was cheating and had another child with him and things did not change. Do not come at Kimmie sideways because she is being an adult about the situation that really has nothing to do with her.

• R Sims

September 14, 2020 at 12:24 pm

Mel really need to grow up and adjust her nasty ways. I am sure Martell side piece was nicer then Mel. She look better then her anyway. Kimmi is nice and did not deserve to be threw under the bus like that. You that insecure Mel but took him back. On top of that laid down and had baby number four. Grow up and get a Life!!

• Fee

September 15, 2020 at 12:15 pm

The side piece definitely do not like better than Mel, she look like hood trash and definitely act like it

• Sherryberry55

September 18, 2020 at 8:14 am

Side chick don’t look better than Mel.

6. Lilyspirit

September 13, 2020 at 9:06 pm

Melody knows her marriage is over and is acting out. Kimmie is the classy one who will not allow herself to get caught up in the drama. Martell is just going through the motions and is there for his kids. It’s obvious there is no chemistry between them any more. Although they have their own problems I was glad to see LaTisha check Melody for trying to shade Marsau when she rudely interjected herself into his conversation with Destiny who was talking loud and saying nothing trying to act like a mini Melody. Girl sit your tired ass down somewhere. Ten seconds camera time is all you get!

• SNIKOP

September 13, 2020 at 10:19 pm

FACTS!!!!!!

• binthenry

September 13, 2020 at 10:27 pm

I agree Lilyspirit. Melody is messdy, money ha gone to her head, she is talking down to her husband and feels as if she is better than everyone. Destiny needs to go somewhere and sit down.

7. Veronica

September 13, 2020 at 11:46 pm

Well, I have been team Mel from the beginning BUT I do t see what Kimmie has tto do with Martell’s “side chick “. I think Kimmie didn’t want to degrade the other woman any more than she already has been. Not taking the other women’s side. The same way Mel felt, the other woman was felling the same. I understand that Mel is the wife, but there were 3 people involved and everybody was hurt. I think that’s what Kimmie wS trying to say.🤷🏽‍♀️

• Dionne

September 14, 2020 at 10:08 am

Martell and side chick knew what they were doing was wrong. I sympathize with Mel and the children.

• Anita

September 15, 2020 at 7:56 pm

I agree with you Dionne. Martell and side chick were wrong. They’re foul…open marriage my a$$. I sympathize with Mel and the children too.

8. Carolyn Land

September 14, 2020 at 9:21 am

Ok @melody I just listened to what you had to say and I revisited the episode and Kimmi didn’t say anything inappropriate, she didn’t want to or have to say anything bad about the “side piece” that’s not her battle that y’all battle , so again you were being messy and I said what I said , Kimmi protecting her Brand and her image , maybe she is touchy feeling but she’s a RN and that’s what they do , Grow Up

9. Iris Dancil-Wason

September 14, 2020 at 11:08 am

TEAM Melody, Melody will as ways be a super sophisticated stylish smart educated entrepreneur classy black female to me regardless she the only reason I watch the show.
    Keep being your original self Melody.

NEICY

10. Val

September 14, 2020 at 11:02 pm

Mel. Stop. It.
    Do Better. Kimmie has Never had anything negative to say about you or your marriage.
    Maybe you should slow down a bit and let Kimmie mentor you in how to be a good woman, and a better friend.
    Messy people think everyone is messy.

11. Lele

September 15, 2020 at 11:50 am

Melody is hurting. She is upset that instead of her circle of friends supporting her, they took shots, and laughed about Martell’s indiscretions. She need to truly forgive him, or leave the marriage. The only person who truly was supportive was Kimmi. The rest of them are full of B.S. especially Latisha. She is so envious of Melody’s success. She could not wait for anything negative to surface to blemish Melody’s shine. She knows her husband is creeping. Marsau doesn’t even respect her. And Marsau is jealous of Martell. Instead of trying to be host a podcast/live shows. She need to first learn how to ennunciate words properly and take a course in public speaking. I won’t even start with Laisha’s Mother. I will just say “no class.” Just to be nice. Kimmi’s husband wants to be like his brother so bad. He need to concentrate on keeping Kimmi, instead of kissing his ex’s a-s. Who he clearly isn’t over. And you can tell she dominated him.

• Savannah