Entertainment

Da Brat Puts Deb Antney on Blast

Photo Credit: WE tv/YouTube

Da Brat will always speak her mind on “Growing Up Hip Hop Atlanta.”

Growing Up Hip Hop Atlanta” star Da Brat has always been outspoken. It’s one of the reasons why the other cast members like to go to her often for advice. And when it comes to Da Brat, she believes it’s important to always be honest. So it’s the driving force behind people seeking her out for guidance and advice.

However, her desire to speak her mind can get her in some messy situations.

In fact, months ago, Da Brat had something to say after K. Michelle accused Tamar Braxton of sleeping with Jermaine Dupri’s father. She also alleged that Jermaine’s father was married at the time. And the wife allegedly assaulted Tamar in an elevator.

Deb Antney has been put on blast about her alleged political beliefs.

Da Brat was asked about this during her gig on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”

And Da Brat said that the alleged incident did actually happen. And she saw the alleged altercation take place because she was in the elevator when it all went down.

Interestingly enough, Da Brat is now putting Deb Antney on blast. The music industry mover and shaker and mother to Waka Flocka has been accused of being a Trump supporter. And this will be a hot topic on the upcoming season of the show.

1. Oprah's Wig

November 6, 2020 at 3:00 pm

The thing is black people do have a right to vote for whoever we want. It’s just that to me the classism of it is just insane. Some black people get a little money and then no longer care about people who aren’t doing as well as them. And that’s not how it’s supposed to be. I’m successful but I’m not about to stop caring about the poor or those struggling and vote for politicians who only look out for the wealthy. The bible does say, “From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked.”

• Unknown

November 7, 2020 at 9:18 am

Amen!!!

• Unknown

November 7, 2020 at 9:20 am

TO WHOM MUCH IS GIVEN, MUCH IS REQUIRED!!! KJV.

2. Elizabeth

November 6, 2020 at 3:12 pm

People with real money know how to legally get out of paying too much in taxes. And the strategies used work no matter who the president is. So all these rappers and their associates sound like wannabes.

3. Meg

November 6, 2020 at 3:31 pm

The blessing about this time is people are exposing themselves. And I’m just paying attention. Now I hope people are understanding why they shouldn’t be so quick to support these rappers and reality stars.

• Faith

November 6, 2020 at 4:40 pm

Amen!

4. Nessa

November 6, 2020 at 4:35 pm

When Tammy didn’t defend Waka like she usually does, I figured he’s not the only Trump supporter in that family.

• Corey Cooley

November 6, 2020 at 10:31 pm

My name corey cooley i m 47 year old. And Fresno California . look here all bout President Donald Trump put on police and FBI or other sh-t . that why killing black peoples . that bout old sh-t back in 1635 1907 black history . white hate black in 1929 1950 1965 . kill black no reason bout it . Donald Trump J was born in kkk wake ya that not good . he lying lot that serious.

• Screw trump

November 8, 2020 at 1:07 am

I’m sorry what are you trying to say young man because i can’t even begin to try to understand can you type in English and full sentences 😒

5. Kimberly

November 6, 2020 at 6:46 pm

Yuck.

6. Babygirl

November 6, 2020 at 6:58 pm

If you’ve been watching her, Waka and Tammy all these years, none of this is surprising.

7. Trina

November 6, 2020 at 9:12 pm

Deb is doing what people with money do,voting supporting the political agenda that supports her lifestyle. Deb is voting for herself interest, which is what we should all do. Support political issues, parties,agenda that reflects what benefits us.

8. Pamela Walton

November 7, 2020 at 8:14 am

Sorry but even though people have the right to follow and vote for whomever they want , I will no longer watch the love and hip hop that features Deb , Waka and Tammy ; and though I know that I am only one person and probably won’t make a difference , it will make me feel better knowing that I did not support Trump supporters .

• Nikki

November 7, 2020 at 12:29 pm

And i am with you on dat yess

• Zorita Stanley

November 7, 2020 at 2:06 pm

And I’m with you on this boycott! Never would I ever support a Trump supporter! It matters to me!

• Gwendolyn

November 8, 2020 at 7:11 pm

I agree

• Marissa

November 8, 2020 at 7:17 pm

I’m not supporting the gem either!!

9. Tina Hill

November 7, 2020 at 11:35 am

WHOA CHILE,WHATCHA SAY,WHATCHA SAY?!?!?! IM JUST HERE FOR DA COMMENTS!COME ON THROUGH!!!👀👂😜😂😂

10. Tiffani A Young

November 7, 2020 at 3:50 pm

Congratulations Joe Biden & Kimala Harris. Job well done

11. Twanda Dyer

November 12, 2020 at 2:04 pm

Trump is a racist and anybody who supports him and is black has mental problems. Every dog has his day!!! They’ll learn soon enough.