Entertainment

Dutchess Calls out the Former Producers of ‘Black Ink Crew’

Photo Credit: VH1/YouTube

Dutchess was ready to leave “Black Ink Crew” after all the drama.

Black Ink Crew” star Dutchess had an eventful departure from the show. In fact, things got really contentious after her split from Ceaser. Most of the people at the shop sided with Ceaser and began to call out Dutchess. So she felt it was best to leave the show. Plus, she wasn’t necessarily happy with how things were going behind the scenes with production either.

Recently, it was revealed that the production company that created “Black Ink Crew,” Big Fish Entertainment, had lost its contract with Viacom. So they will no longer be producing any of the “Black Ink Crew” and “Love And Hip Hop” shows. What reportedly led to the decision is it was alleged that Big Fish got rid of video evidence of police killing an unarmed black man.

After the news came out, Dutchess had some interesting things to say about the production company. She also opened up about her time on television.

Dutchess accused the production company of trying to tarnish her image.

In an interview with Talk Of The Town Unfiltered, Dutchess said, “The day that I put Cease shoes out on the corner, on the street, do y’all know that they called the f*cking crazy house to come and get me and told the lady to put me in a f*cking straight jacket for cameras?”

She added, “But let me tell you how good God is. The lady that they sent in there to tell me that sh*t, I had just done a tattoo for her like a month ago. A EMT worker. She told me what they were trying to do to me. She said, ‘Dutchess, you got a back door?’ I said, ‘Yes, ma’am.’ She said, ‘I want you to go out this back door and get the f*ck away from here as far as you can because I’ll be d*mned if they are going to make you look like this.'”

Dutchess also made some serious allegations about O’Sh*t, too.

1. Alice

November 11, 2020 at 2:17 pm

I believe her, big fish are some liars, I wouldn’t be surprised if they did the same with Charmaine and 2nd city ink, getting her the shop for tv.

• VIAJ

November 11, 2020 at 7:23 pm

ENTERTAINMENT can be fun but it is and always had markings with distasteful marketing Distribution and payment. Blessings Abundantly to All Be Business minded and about your business YOU !! TAKE ENTERTAINMENT COURSES TAKE A LOOK BACK FURTHER BEFORE YOU WERE BORN IN THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY NOTHING HAS CHANGED JUST THE PLAYER’S THEN;STRATEGIZE YOUR PLAN THEN CURRENT AND FUTURE .

November 11, 2020 at 2:43 pm

I’m happy she was able to save all her money and walk away from the toxicity.

3. Denise

November 11, 2020 at 2:58 pm

I believe her and that’s sad what they did to O sh*t I can’t believe Cease is letting that go down like that I stopped watching after she left the show it was too much good luck Queen

• Jeanette S Thrash

November 12, 2020 at 2:02 pm

I totally agree God be with you Dutchess 😘😘

4. Natalie

November 11, 2020 at 2:58 pm

Dutchess got caught up with the money like most, if not all of them did. They’re young and dumb and didn’t have an attorney read the contracts. That very fine print gets dat arse every time. Money gets dat arse every time without fail.
    Dutchess put herself out there for all to see and judge.
    I give her props for stacking those checks though and opening her own business but…it was still shown on the show so there’s a lil untruth in her story. If she was no longer affiliated with Big Fish then her shop would’ve never been shown.

• Shannon

November 11, 2020 at 3:06 pm

What was untrue about what Dutchess said? Big Fish offered to buy her shop for her and she declined. She owns her own shop to this day. Big Fish did not show her women empowerment events or focus on her college education. All they did was show her shop opening and even then, they made that scene out to be about some foolishness. She told everyone years ago how Big Fish operated, but she was called a liar just for them to be fired recently for destroying evidence of an unarmed black man being killed by police. So why are you doubting what she’s saying now as if Big Fish deserves the benefit of doubt from you?

• Johnson

November 12, 2020 at 5:12 am

You could never be more wrong lol

5. Shannon

November 11, 2020 at 3:09 pm

Charmaine, Neek, Kitty, and Dutchess have tried to tell people about Big Fish but many would not listen. Hopefully a better production company will take over Black Ink and Love & Hip Hop. I am happy to see Dutchess happy and thriving without television.

6. Anon

November 11, 2020 at 3:52 pm

Wow they did Richard so dirty. I’m happy he and Dutchess have their own shops now.

7. Shayla

November 11, 2020 at 5:12 pm

Reality television is a really dirty game. I couldn’t do it.

8. Tmr1208

November 11, 2020 at 5:19 pm

I believe every word she saying …1. She definitely you can tell has a strong work ethic and I’m sure she did save all that money. 2. I definitely believe them producers gave O’sh*t drugs that was his whole storyline and they were all for making that man look crazy to draw ratings so that they could have bullsh*t to film. I’m glad he walked away as well as her.

9. Jadenise Jonrz

November 11, 2020 at 6:25 pm

I Lve The Show I Have A Young Lady That’s Trying 2 Put Her Business Out There Look Her Up hoop waisted. Look Her Up She’s Very Dope Plz The U