Charmaine's Husband Neek Puts Former 'Black Ink Crew Chicago' Producers on Blast

Charmaine’s Husband Neek Puts Former ‘Black Ink Crew Chicago’ Producers on Blast

Photo Credit: VH1/YouTube

Fans of “Black Ink Crew Chicago” know that oftentimes, things can get very explosive on the show. And for some of the castmembers, things can get just as messy behind the scenes as well. Charmaine knows this all too well. She’s been on the show since the first season, and it’s been a rollercoaster. She’s had her fair share of ups and downs but her most hurtful experience occurred after she was accused of messing around with Van.

It was said that this occurred while the gang was in Vegas.

Originally, Charmaine was accused of sleeping with Van. Then it was later said that she only “orally pleasured” him.

When Charmaine asked who started the rumor, Van and Don became suspects. But Don would eventually say that Van told him. He then told one of the producers and then the rumor began to spread amongst the cast members.

Charmaine denied that anything happened with her and Van. The accusation caused her to fall out with all the men except Ryan. This is due to the fact that Ryan refused to get involved. And this is why Charmaine didn’t want Phor or Don around her when her mother passed away.

Interestingly enough, Charmaine’s husband Neek had some interesting things to say about the situation recently. He claims that the rumor was created out of spite and the former producers of the show are responsible for it. And now Neek feels it’s time for other reality stars to call out this production company.

1. Cheslea

June 25, 2020 at 10:55 am

At the end of the day these production companies don’t give a f-ck about anybody. They will have you looking bad for a check. I’m glad Neek called them out. But it seems like everybody decides to call them out when the get mad about something. They should have stayed private with it cause all they care about is money and views, they don’t care about messing up your relationships cause they no people like to see drama so they will do anything to create drama. Me personally I can never see myself doing dumb sh-t for a check cause at the end of the day all money isn’t good money and it’s not worth me looking crazy and acting a fool for.

• Tiffani Young

June 25, 2020 at 11:12 am

I hate to say it but you are absolutely right. This has been going on 4 YEARS but every time you turn around the SAME PEOPLE are back on the SHOW! for what to continue to be embarrassed in front of millions of people. I don’t want to hear anymore when CHARMAINE SHOULD know better.

• Larrette Reese

June 25, 2020 at 2:29 pm

Yes your so right but if it wasn’t for the crew he wouldn’t be on the show he berterworry abiyt the woman he choose to have a baby with she is to In mature.

• Ms Melita

June 26, 2020 at 8:53 pm

Oh my God! You can’t spell at all! Go get your GED and leave Charmaine the f-ck alone!!

• yolanda Sweeney

June 27, 2020 at 9:48 am

There was obviously typos in her text. But her statement was accurate. Charmaine is very immature. The situation with her baby was very pathetic, and she had the nerve to be laughing. She’s a A-shole. You remember her father told us she was stupid, another fact.

• Gia

July 4, 2020 at 6:16 pm

Right! She can’t spell. Lol

June 25, 2020 at 11:04 am

Reality TV is a dirty game. I personally couldn’t do it. Doesn’t seem worth it to me.

• Fashionista

June 25, 2020 at 3:58 pm

This.

• Tee

June 26, 2020 at 9:50 am

Agreed how the heck do you tell someone to break up or get married

3. Michelle

June 25, 2020 at 11:17 am

Some producers are just too messy and take things too far for ratings. They don’t understand that authenticity is always best with reality shows. Black Ink and Love & Hip Hop have gotten too fake. I’m glad they will have new producers now.

• Rozie gonzalez

June 26, 2020 at 4:57 pm

It’s the individuals thurst for fame. Aint no grownman going to force me to do something for… Most of us don’t want to admit, but most have their price and people that agree tobe on these shows prove their price by participating.plain and simple.. Can a 30 year old claim peer pressure??

4. Janice

June 25, 2020 at 12:12 pm

I stopped watching 2 yrs ago. I can’t support my peeps in this manner

• Sonja

June 25, 2020 at 9:26 pm

I’m confused. someone got killed during filming a while back, and what ppl is getting from this story is about Charmaine and kitty? come on seriously! a tape was destroyed about a human being killed in real time on a show that big fish is involved in and they destroyed evidence of a murder smdh read more and do better

5. I Mean...

June 25, 2020 at 1:17 pm

I believe it. I’ve been looking at them sideways since they started having random people adding dialogue in scenes. They were pretending to be Ryan but the voice clearly wasn’t his. Same thing with Ceaser.

• Realness

June 25, 2020 at 3:05 pm

I was done with them when it came out that the black cast members on the show told the producers they were uncomfortable being called the N word by the Mexican tattoo artist. They didn’t remove Lily from the show until it was a public outcry. That’s ridiculous.

• Fashionista

June 25, 2020 at 3:58 pm

So true.

• The Jazzi 1!

June 25, 2020 at 6:43 pm

What comes to my mind is how they treated Ms Kitty. I think there were lies involved. And have her girls Donna and Young Bae turn on her and Cease! I didn’t want nothing else to do with Black Ink. I never believed that mess about Charmaine. Its sad how cast members did stupid stuff to each other for a dollar! SMH

• Kelley Moore

June 27, 2020 at 6:19 am

They sold their souls 2 the DEVIL a long time ago!!!

• Summer

June 25, 2020 at 5:13 pm

This!

6. Stephanie Williams

June 25, 2020 at 3:12 pm

I’m done with these scripted unreal “reality” shows. At one time they were entertaining for me but the thrill is gone. They have gone way too far. Who cares if I don’t watch🤷🏾‍♀️? Nobody, just me! But that’s who I’m doing it for. Just me.

7. Mary

June 25, 2020 at 10:48 pm

Where is the Lie. The way all the black female women were treated on Black Ink NY was disgusting and how they exploited Sky sons on TV, knowing they were broken lost young men was also disgusting. But Black people continue to be apart of this Ghetto train wreck. So these white production companies will continue to exploit Black people until we take a stand!!!