Quantcast
Tara Wallace Talks Co-Parenting with Peter Gunz + Warns Women About Men with Multiple Children

Urban Belle Magazine

Photo Credit: VH1/YouTube

Tara Wallace had a lot of drama on “Love And Hip Hop New York.”

Love And Hip Hop New York” fans will probably never forget the Tara Wallace, Peter Gunz, and Amina Buddafly love triangle. To no surprise, it was a very controversial situation. Peter came on the show while he was in a relationship with Tara. They were even living together. However, he was having an affair with Amina. And Amina believed they bonded over music. Although Tara had been with Peter for 13 years, he struggled to leave Amina alone. Eventually, Tara noticed that Peter was up to something. She immediately clashed with Amina once the truth came out.

Peter would eventually try to downplay what he had with Amina. But they ended up getting married. Tara was distraught. And she felt as if Peter had betrayed her. At the time, they had two sons together.

Tara would go on to have another son with Peter amid his situation with Amina. A lot of “Love And Hip Hop New York” fans called her out for this. They believed it wasn’t a wise decision to make. However, Tara’s feelings for Peter were very strong. He would go on to have two daughters with Amina. And they eventually got a divorce.

Peter Gunz now understands what he put Tara Wallace through.

Recently, Peter said that he now realizes that he did mistreat both women. However, Tara got the worst treatment. And it was messed up that she learned he married Amina on the show.

Interestingly enough, Tara recently opened up about how hard it is to co-parent with a man who has multiple children.

November 14, 2020 at 10:55 am

No shade, but this is why I avoided getting serious with men who had children.

• Realness

November 14, 2020 at 11:28 am

You’re not being shady at all. Dating a man with multiple children and baby mommas comes with drama, stress, and dysfunction that no woman should have to deal with. I understand Tara loved Peter, but when will more women love themselves more?

• Notsorry

November 14, 2020 at 11:34 am

Most women hate being alone. Many end up men who have multiple baby mamas or a player…… women should teach their daughters self love.

• Jeanice

November 14, 2020 at 9:40 pm

I can understand but Tara is NOT the woman I would listen too!! Sorry women but she put herself in that situation. She CHOSE to have BABIES by a man with multiple children as well as a
          Married Man! Don’t like Peter AT ALL but don’t understand women like Tara. It’s good to see she FINALLY opened her eyes.
          I know I’ll get Negative feedback but that’s MY OPINION!!

• Joe Black

November 14, 2020 at 11:31 pm

Thank you! Tara is a disgrace! He had kids when she met him! Then she dated him for thirteen years and had two boys with him. He continued to cheat and Married Amina while still dating and seeing Tara. Then Tara tried to compete with Amina by having a baby with him again after Tara got pregnant. WHAT WARNING CAN SHE GIVE ANY WOMAN? HHOW TO GET SOME SELF ESTEEM AND KEEP YOUR LEGS CLOSED!!! AAN EMBARRASSMENT TO THE BLACK RACE!!

• Mee

November 15, 2020 at 9:52 am

I totally agree with you.it doesn’t matter who was with him first but Amina was his wife.
            She should have taken her own advise when she had the chance instead of trying to prove a point to Amina.

• Pamela Walton

November 15, 2020 at 11:03 am

My sentiments exactly .
            You couldn’t have said it any better . Tara CHOSE to get pregnant when she decided to screw her EX without using contraceptives ; she kept having babies ; possibly to make the other woman mad , but she just made herself look stupid , and all while professing to be the intelligent one .
            It just made no sense to keep being a FOOL for the same guy .

• Nikki

November 22, 2020 at 2:07 pm

Yes, he married Amina…but Amina also knew she was marrying a man who was in love with Tara. That’s why Amina’s not married to Peter right now. I personally think both ladies were stupid, but Amina was the dumbest. She though she could steal Peter and quickly realized that the heart wants what it wants, Marriage doesn’t change that.

• Elizabeth Dean

November 17, 2020 at 2:31 am

Tara knew exactly what she was dealing with she was the side chick from the start the loser cheated on the baby momma with Tara and when she found out on national TV that the man had married anima she should’ve ran for the hills instead of staying in the pitbull fight with anima the wife,Tara played herself is the bottom line

• Sondra

November 14, 2020 at 10:44 pm

The love of the heart is a serious thing.. I’m very proud that Tara showed up before the show ended. Meaning she accepted the situation and learned to live and love herself and the boys; and put that energy to good work.

• Elizabeth Dean

November 17, 2020 at 2:25 am

When Tara met that loser he was in a relationship with a baby momma she chose to be the side chick and a side chick that had babies for the loser when she found out that loser had married Anima she should’ve grew a back bone and ran for the hills the loser knew he had her right where he wanted her and the other woman anima they both have daddy issues and the loser played them like a dram SMDH

2. Let me live

November 14, 2020 at 5:23 pm

Tara handled that messy situation with peter the best way she know how. When you love a man it’s hard to accept and let go. I hope she is in a better place to live and love her children and herself to find happiness for herself.

• ESharp

November 16, 2020 at 12:31 am

Awesome comment!

3. TPowell

November 15, 2020 at 2:11 am

I respect any person willing to acknowledge their areas of weakness or stupidity and grows from it. Tara said it best until you have children, especially being a young women some have no idea what they are getting themselves into dating a man with multiple children. I for one never wanted to date a man with children, but married my Husband of 8 years and he has a Child. No he doesn’t have multiple kids but I did opposite of what I said I’d never do. Our situation isnt messy but having an untraditional family does bring challenges. When I was younger I did some stupid Shyt in the name of fake love but I had to look at myself and realize I made those choices, even though I was inexperienced, I still made the choice so I had to own it, grow, wise up and make better choices. That’s what adults do. Tara was young and being a young fool in love will make you an old wise woman for quick! It seems like she’s in a good place and that’s all I could hope for anyone that dealt with the grim reality she & tara lived. We al do stupid shyt in the name of love. Learn from your mistakes, mature and make better decisions. That’s all you can do. Yes it made for some exciting reality TV drama but they really lived this! I know there are days she wakes up realizing I put myself here, hell she basically said it multiple times in this video but she doing what Grown women do! Owning her part, putting her best foot forward to love her children and try to live her best life. I hope she is in a great place and I wish her & hers the Best!

• ESharp

November 16, 2020 at 12:29 am

Awesome comment!

4. Natalie

November 15, 2020 at 12:54 pm

Tara ain’t the brightest bulb 💡 in the box 📦 even though she comes off like she is.
    I bet she’s doing more than co-parenting with Peter. It wouldn’t surprise me if she’s pregnant 🤰 simply because she can and her continued notions that Peter is coming back home 🏡. She continues to play herself for everyone to see.

5. Ceecee

November 15, 2020 at 4:51 pm

He has has children with 6 women. When do you say “no”?

6. Swells

November 15, 2020 at 5:41 pm

Someone on her stated Tara was a disgrace to the Black race. That’s taking it alittle too far. Because things of this nature are not exclusive to a certain race of people. Should she have known better, most definitely. Peter Gunz is nothing more than a male whore. He has no respect for women and lacks any self discipline sexually. He must be one smooth talker and lover. He’s not hard on the eyes but he’s definitely not my definition of handsome. But if we’re going to come down hard on a woman’s behavior, let’s not forget the man’s irresponsible behavior as well.

• Lady

November 15, 2020 at 8:21 pm

Peter Gunz, is just Nasty Trash…. Nothing much going for him, Just a loser NO control NO Self Respect and just a flip flopper drafting on a sea sh-t, never to return to do anything good.Shameful I don’t like his actions and his way of thinking he goes for anything just a mesh