Quantcast
Traci Braxton's Son Puts Tamar Braxton on Blast

Urban Belle Magazine

Traci Braxton’s Son Puts Tamar Braxton on Blast

Photo Credit: WE tv/YouTube

Tamar Braxton and Traci Braxton haven’t been getting along.

Braxton Family Values” fans are well aware of the struggles the sisters have had with each other over the years. As of now, Tamar Braxton and Traci Braxton seem to be clashing the most. On the previous season, things got really bad during Tamar’s birthday trip to Napa Valley. The men at the celebration noticed the tension in the air. And they could all cut it with a knife.

Traci was heated after Tamar’s ex David Adefeso and Towanda Braxton’s boo Sean Hall told the sisters it was time for them to all hash things out. After the men left the room so the ladies could talk, Tamar and Traci clashed. And at one point, Traci’s husband Kevin Surrat tried to speak up for Traci and tell all the sisters how she was feeling.

However, Tamar didn’t like his tone and told him he was being disrespectful. And she would eventually say that Kevin isn’t respected in the family and she brought up his criminal record.

Things got worse.

At this point, Traci wanted to put her hands on Tamar. After she blew up, Tamar said she no longer wanted to film scenes with Traci. Interestingly enough, Tamar has since expressed that she’s over her issues with Traci. However, David claimed they had a lot of drama at Trina Braxton’s wedding.

Now Traci’s son has put Tamar on blast.

November 18, 2020 at 10:08 am

Tamar and her whole family need to keep their dysfunction off social media and TV.

• Queen

November 18, 2020 at 10:58 am

Agreed. They all need therapy.

• JJamiah

November 19, 2020 at 10:36 am

Don’t we all

• ELAINE

November 20, 2020 at 11:01 am

I LOVE THE SISTER WE ALL HAVE FAMILY PROBLEM IN ARE FAMILY LETS PRAY FOR THE FAMILY WITH MUCH LOVE BRAXTON’S FAMILY

• Michelle Clarke

November 24, 2020 at 1:12 pm

AMEN

• Lindappl p williams

November 18, 2020 at 3:23 pm

I Totally agree.They don’t seem to know how blessed they are.There’s far too many of us out here trying to figure out where their next meal’s coming from of how their gonna pay their mortgages,rest utilities or whatever. I think it’s a sad situation.Keep that crap to yourselves, especially NOW.

• Rayna

November 18, 2020 at 6:48 pm

👋👍🏽🍯💯

• Rayna

November 18, 2020 at 6:56 pm

Again, Now I literally see why Toni didn’t want too do that reality show in the beginning, it appears that she lost the bet and had to become a part of that catastrophe. On the other hand, Tamar is still that whining sister starving for attention all the time. Grow up girl!!

• Tracy

November 18, 2020 at 9:41 pm

Me I always thought Traci wanted to be like her lil sister which nothing wrong with it.Also,I see were Traci coming from she did seen like she was ran over by them.I pray they can sit down and work out there problem because life is to short.🙏❤️

• Mary

November 19, 2020 at 9:47 am

Nailed

• Star

November 19, 2020 at 12:11 pm

I so agree people are dieing and love ones will not have the same people in their life no more, due to covid and this is what you show God. Tamar to me has always had something bad to say about all her sister’s. She want to be Toni, but never will it takes class. Dont get me wrong I understand alot about her feelings, but there comes a time in ones life that you must look in the mirror and check yourself. I had to do it being the baby of six, everybody can’t be wrong, and nobody is perfect. But their’s alot more going on with Tamar, when I looked back on some of what I saw with Tamar, at one point she thought she was better then the rest and she showed it on TV. If we who watch them say something of truth about her, she would come on here and fight everybody. At this very time in all of our life’s its time to love from both sister and let the pass be in the pass. All of you women are to blessed and amazing in your own way to act like this. Please just stop and thank God, cause remember we will not always be here on earth to say I am sorry and I love you and mean it without the but at the end. Lady’s please love each other ever more now then ever before, and don’t bring your men into this, its for you sister’s to work out.love from all is the answer, I am just saying my opinion. Love you lady’s but I must say to me, Traci was treated differently then Tamar just saying, please just let love heal you amazing women of God. Be blessed and stay safe, and happy holidays to you all. A beloved fan.

• S

November 19, 2020 at 6:05 pm

I agree. I love that they are black. But, while it is realistic. It is sad that most family’s have a favorite or someone who is doing better than everyone else and they all especially trina should help more. Thinking it’s cute to be cheap she is so cheap she needs to buy fade cream or bleach her undereye. Whatever she chooses don’t come on camera without makeup. She used to be the prettiest one. Traci is angry how her life turned out. Toni is in her own world and they are always starving like they are in a third world country. Hahaha. It’s entertainment

• Marquita Starks

November 18, 2020 at 9:01 pm

TAMAR NEEDS TO STAY OFF TV IN FRONT OF EVERY CAMERA IN EVERYBODY TAPING SHE LOOKS FOR THE CAMERA. SHE WANTED THIS FAME AND HAS TRIED TO OUT DUE HER SISTERS. TAMAR NEEDS TO REALLY GET HER LIFE SHE ONCE PUT ALL HER SISTERS HUSBAND DOWN SAYING HOW THEIR HUSBANDS WERE AND HOW SHE HAS A RICH HUSBAND AND SHAMED THEM ABOUT SHOPPING THAT THEY CAN’T AFFORD TO SHOP AS THEY LOOKED FOR TONI A BIRTHDAY GIFT. NOTICE HOW SHE LOOKS DIRECTLY AT THE CAMERAS. SHE’S A SAD PERSON BECAUSE SHE DOESN’T EVEN KNOW WHO SHE IS AND TO TELL HER FATHER THAT THEY COME FIRST AS IF MR. BRAXTON WAS GOING TO DISRESPECT HIS HUBBY WIFE MS. WANDA WHOM HE’S BEEN MARRIED TO FOR OVER 20 YEARS AND MS. E. CAN’T MOVE FORWARD BECAUSE OF HER ANGER AND HER DAUGHTER’S ARE FULL OF MS. E. HATEFULNESS INSTEAD OF KEEPING THEIR LIVES AWAY FROM THE DISGRACE OF THEIR MARRIAGE. THIS IS WHY NONE OF THEM EXCEPT TRACI HAS BEEN MARRIED TO ONE MAN KEVIN SR.FOR OVER 20 YEARS AND IN A MARRIAGE U HAVE UR UP’S & DOWNS BUT TRACI & KEVIN ARE STILL MARRIED WITH A GRANDCHILD AND TAMAR HAD PUT TRACI DOWN WHEN TRACI TOLD TAMAR ON THAT TRIP THAT TAMAR HADN’T BEEN MARRIED LONG ENOUGH AND IF HER MARRIAGE LAST WITH VINCENT THAT THEY WILL GO THROUGH SOMETHING AND TAMAR WENT OFF ON TRACI NOW GUESS WHAT? TRACI IS STILL MARRIED TO HER HUSBAND KEVIN OF 20 PLUS YEARS AND TAMAR ISN’T MARRIED TO VINCE ANYMORE AND COULDN’T KEEP DAVID HE’S CONTROLLING. TAMAR GO AWAY FROM THE CAMERAS PLEASE AND WHEN YOU GO ON A TV SHOW…. STOP DRESSING LIKE A H—-KER.

• 4Real

November 18, 2020 at 10:26 pm

Well said, so true!

• GreenEyes

November 19, 2020 at 10:44 am

U nailed that one

• Feedup

November 20, 2020 at 8:37 pm

Please!!! Traci rejects that family time after time. Then cries foul..they should put her off the show since feels they don’t like her. NOBODY said she was drunk but her. She left Tamar’s show if she had done that with any artist she’d be blackballed..she calls her sisters B***hes I haven’t heard them disrespect her. She’s a Headcase that needs professional help!!

• Michelle Clarke

November 24, 2020 at 1:16 pm

Amen u hit the nail in the head

• Michelle Dyess

November 19, 2020 at 8:24 am

Coming from a big family myself, our kids, whether they are grown or not, never get involved. There are levels of respect that is giving to the ones before you even when u become an adult.. Traci is not the victim. There are so many angles to there trauma and you can’t blame just one person. They all have issues and by blaming each other and not taking ownership for the things they’ve done to each other won’t help.. Forgive, move on ,and be responsible for your own happiness. Traci is looking for validation and happiness in people who can’t give that to her.. That’s her responsibility. I don’t always agree with how Tamar treats her sisters and I believe her attitude has held her back to become the iconic superstars she could be. Let’s be clear, whether you like Tay or not, she is entertaining and a great talent. After Toni, should’ve been her. But she was too busy trying to be better than Toni when she should’ve just stayed in her lane and respected there will never be another Toni Braxton, she’s legendary, the whole package, and it was certainly enough room for her to fit and be placed in this industry.. That girl can sang😩 It’s so sad! I love them all and my heart goes out to all of them, the kids too. I pray they can do their Individual work and get better to become the loving family they once were.🙏🏾

• Nola

November 19, 2020 at 8:36 am

Yeah, no. If Tamar wants respect, she should learn to be respectful herself. Also, we’ve seen Tamar disrespect Iyanla, and Iyanla is her elder, correct? Tamar has also called out her own mother, correct? Is her mother not her elder? Seems like to me Tamar’s nephew has learned from her example. And since Tamar has a history of disrespecting people on a regular basis, it’s easy to assume she disrespected her nephew and he’s venting online like Tamar does all the time. So my question for you is why does Tamar not need to respect the people who came before her but her nephew has to? This is my issue with Tamar’s defenders. She is not held to the same standards you people hold everyone else to.

• Zandrea Turner

November 19, 2020 at 4:14 pm

Thank you! Traci stays angry with somebody I guarantee she has high blood pressure. Let them go Traci if you dislike them so much why be around them,$$$$$ Love them from afar. It’s not that hard.

• Amina Stevenson

November 19, 2020 at 6:27 pm

You masterfully argued that point. I totally agree with you.

• LT

November 19, 2020 at 9:28 am

In a sit down with Bishop Jakes warned them that this would be their ending. The mother is the seed of it all. Say what you will about the father. He got out and kept it moving while making it perfectly clear that he loves and respects his new wife. Evelyn is stuck in the past and simply can’t move on. Her bitterness has turned into a generational curse. Now how selfish is that???

• Zandrea Turner

November 19, 2020 at 4:08 pm

Awww, Thank you! Traci stays angry! And she treat them very bad.

• Ree

November 19, 2020 at 8:33 am

I don’t understand how the show went from being fun and exciting to all the sisters beefing. I remember when they all first started the show I was pumped and proud at the same time. Because for once my people were exposed in positivity but as time went on I became disappointed and it started to depress me then I had to stop watching the show. This show turned to shi6 and people wonder why people get depressed its f-cked up black people my people always have to be shown in a bad way.

• Meme

November 19, 2020 at 10:04 am

I seen a interview with Tamar and she said the producers are pushing them to drama and that’s why she wants out. Also she claims that one of her family members told about her childhood abuse on a public platform. Which wasn’t cool. I believe that all races have family drama but black peoples are exposed more.

• Anonymous

November 20, 2020 at 8:09 am

There’s nothing wrong with Tamar being on social media. These problems are from last year. The difference between Traci and Tamar is that Tamar does not hold a grudge and she’s more open. Traci hides her feelings and explodes once she reaches her breaking point… how are people supposed to know how she feels when she bottles up her feelings and holds grudges for decades?! Tamar is healing and she’s been more positive this year.

• Anonymous

November 20, 2020 at 8:22 am

Bullsh-t. Tamar just bashed her own family on social media a couple of weeks ago. That interview she did with Tamron Hall was shameful and she had excuses for all her bad behavior. It’s always someone else’s fault, that’s not what people do when they’re “healing.” She also holds grudges, and has feuded with people for years. Not sure what rock you’ve been hiding under. People who attempt suicide need to take a long break from social media, especially people like Tamar who have delusional fans who only encourage her to be messy and bash her own family.

• Brandon

November 20, 2020 at 1:01 pm

Tamar is the dysfunctional one. Through the entire Braxton Family Values she’s been nothing but self-centered, childish, narcissist, deluded, annoying AF, etc… there were times when she would appear in a segment of an episode where I would just fast-forward through her segment or walk out of the room until she was done. When it comes to an altercation she’s always part of it. She is the problem! The show would have been better, everything would have been better had she not been a part of it. Not a follower not a fan definitely not jealous and even more so not impressed.

• lisah higgins

November 20, 2020 at 8:58 pm

Tracy Needs 2 get some help she is a Very sad Ugly hearted Victim minded Pity party. The other 3 are fun 2 watch & Tamar ,may be spoiled but she has a Beautiful kind heart!

• Anonymous

November 20, 2020 at 9:11 pm

Tamar has a beautiful, kind heart? Yeah, I know you’re on some bullsh-t. You’re definitely a Tamar stan.

• Jo

November 21, 2020 at 4:01 am

You have the option of the watching or following

2. Natalie

November 18, 2020 at 10:38 am

This entire situation has gotten really old.
    Traci needs to keep it moving…period. It ain’t hard to do. Be a family with your own.

• Janet D Jackson

November 18, 2020 at 5:35 pm

Frankly I am over Tamar and her bullsh-t. Everything isn’t always about her, but some how she makes it about her. And there something seriously off with David. I don’t care for him or tamar.

• BH

November 19, 2020 at 2:00 am

Tracie,is the most realistic of them all,Tracie has no reason to be jealous of any one of her sisters,SHE IS A BOSS IN HER OWN SKIN,so i don’t agree with the comments from that person that Tracie is jealous of Tamara,

3. Ms. Jackson

November 18, 2020 at 10:43 am

Why did Tamar send him that DM in the first place? He’s a grown a-s man and he can post whatever he wants on his page like Tamar posts whatever she wants on her page! Tamar literally just shaded and dragged her own family on social media like two weeks ago! Was she respectful then? Did anyone send her a DM trying to dictate what she posts? Probably not. He should be thankful she blocked him with her hypocritical self. How is someone as disrespectful as Tamar telling someone else to be respectful? F-ck out of here.

• deb dyson

November 18, 2020 at 10:59 am

Exactly, Amen. She got a nerve.

• Fashionista

November 18, 2020 at 12:48 pm

I have to agree. Tamar has disrespected multiple people, especially on BFV.

• Candie

November 18, 2020 at 2:28 pm

I agreed💯💯

• Lola M curtis

November 18, 2020 at 4:05 pm

Amen

• Nyla00

November 18, 2020 at 5:08 pm

That part 💯💯

• Kelly

November 18, 2020 at 5:49 pm

Everybody is truly correct I just don’t understand why Tamar feel like she should get a pass when she have thrown every family member on the bus now that the light shines on her she want to act like the victim and call on the Lord but when you was throwing your family under the bus you wouldn’t call in the Lord I feel like this been brewing in the family for many years and Tamar and needed counseling back when she was in elementary but because of whatever the family was going through at the time no one addressed address her behavior

• Nola

November 19, 2020 at 8:40 am

This is exactly how I feel about it. Tamar’s defenders are really dragging her nephew and placing all the blame on him and it’s disgusting. It’s as if Tamar can treat people like trash and do what she wants, but the moment someone responds whether it’s a sister or a nephew, Tamar’s defenders will say they were wrong. It’s gotten really old. Tamar needs to treat people the way she wants to be treated.

4. Star Child

November 18, 2020 at 10:51 am

I saw the post he had up before he deleted it and it was very vague. It was not a shot at Tamar or anyone is particular. The fact that Tamar got offended and made it about herself isn’t surprising. She always makes everything about her. She’s supposed to be healing and on this new positive journey, but she’s picking fights with her nephew in private. Typical. Me personally, I don’t bother my family members about things they post.

• Tracey

November 18, 2020 at 6:55 pm

Tamar needs help. Still trying to play victim. Glad she survived her suicide attempt but she is the one who is in dire need of psychological help.

5. Veronica

November 18, 2020 at 10:58 am

Her nephew isn’t a child anymore. He can post what he wants to. She blocked him so maybe that’s best so she’ll stop thinking she can tell him what he can and can’t post.

6. Barbee

November 18, 2020 at 12:25 pm

Tamar is such a hypocrite smh.

• Anonymous

November 18, 2020 at 1:31 pm

In so.. many ways, I pray she starts walking, talking, and acting, like the Christian woman she proclaims to be.
      🤷I’m just saying, if she is going to claim it then profess it.
      And take a look at herself and see how many she have been disrespectful to.

• Nola

November 19, 2020 at 8:41 am

She is and so are her supporters.

7. Nicole

November 18, 2020 at 1:02 pm

This whole family needs healing.

8. Neicy Cole

November 18, 2020 at 1:19 pm

I’ve liked Tamar but the one thing that bugs me is how she doesn’t own her messiness. She always blames her actions on someone else and then she acts holier than thou when people do what she does. I’m not sure what Kevin Jr. posted and deleted that led to this, but can Tamar be salty after all the mess she’s done on social media? I don’t think so. You can’t try to call someone else out for something you’ve done too. Tamar has been very disrespectful since BFV started. People haven’t forgotten.

9. Sassy poco

November 18, 2020 at 1:21 pm

I really did like BFV, but stopped because of Tamar. She was about to tear my nerves up. She is so immature, rude and disrespectful to everyone. She needs spiritual healing. God please help her.

10. Georgia

November 18, 2020 at 1:36 pm

He wasn’t being disrespectful at all, but it does take a disrespectful person themselves to think they see disrespect in others

11. Slimlong

November 18, 2020 at 1:44 pm

I just think the hold family needs therapy, and be able to except what has transpired. Tamar needs to let other people speak and stop being so disrespectful to other and their mom needs help to know disrespect. I wouldn’t do a TV show if they paid me all the money in the world because they make it what they want it to be.

12. Sheika

November 18, 2020 at 1:47 pm

So he was venting on social media about family like Tamar has done many times? What’s the problem? What’s good for the goose is good for the gander.

13. Bee

November 18, 2020 at 2:55 pm

I just think Tamar needs to understand that her nephew isn’t a baby anymore. He’s grown and can post whatever he chooses to just like she does all the time. And to be honest, it’s surprising he didn’t block her first considering how she got on TV and disrespected his parents. I’ll never forget how she dragged Kevin to his face about having a record. It was such an ugly thing for her to do. And the way she has treated Traci in the past has been awful. She berated Traci for not doing the strike with them but then tells Traci to get over them signing that contract without her. Tamar can be so toxic and hypocritical.

14. Lauren

November 18, 2020 at 3:32 pm

When I was younger, I always wished I had more siblings. So it’s sad to see people blessed with such big families fighting like this. They don’t realize how blessed they are.

15. Rose Brooks

November 18, 2020 at 3:39 pm

Tamar needs to pay attention to Logan & not what people post. Tamar better step back because that is Traci’s son and Traci is not feeling her right now. Tamar sit you a-s down & get yourself together & stop being a bully.

16. Kay May Jay

November 18, 2020 at 3:59 pm

Traci toxicity is spilling over onto a child that wasnt there to make a decision about a contract in the 90s.
    Misery is a cancer.

• Pat

November 18, 2020 at 4:08 pm

So where does Tamar’s many years of toxicity come from? Or is she just miserable because she chooses to be? The last time I checked, Tamar is the only one in the family who has mistreated every sibling with the exception of Toni (and she doesn’t cross Toni because of what Toni can do for her). Tamar has problems everywhere she goes. So is she miserable too or are you just going to pretend she’s an angel like her annoying fanbase does? It’s a good chance Tamar’s nephew doesn’t kiss her a-s because she gets on TV and bashes his parents. Just a thought.

• Tea

November 18, 2020 at 4:22 pm

“ So where does Tamar’s many years of toxicity come from?”

☕️

• Tea

November 18, 2020 at 4:25 pm

OR he’s putting his family on blast on IG and Twitter like Tamar has done multiple times. His actions honestly seem more Tamar like than Traci like. 🤷🏾‍♀️

• Mrs Kym

November 18, 2020 at 7:03 pm

I agree💯💯💯💯 Tamars comments to her about that contract was made when she was a child herself. Why hold a child responsible for the decision that you make as a adult… she spoke as a child would and she’s held responsible?? Come on now let’s be real🤔 So then you would see why the child that was being spoken about at the time of the contract is speaking out against his aunt. What do you think he was told by his mother🤔 Hence the comments to his aunt. NOT his aunts fault and his mother should stop blaming her sister for the ( adult) decision that she made for her and her child. And make sure that you add in the(Good) things that the aunt has done for them ALL!!

• Shut Up

November 18, 2020 at 7:55 pm

And I’ll ask you the same. Why don’t y’all ever tell the whole story on here? Trina said that she and Traci were pregnant at the same time, yet Trina did not get the same ultimatum that Traci did. Trina said that it was wrong for Traci to be given that ultimatum while she got to stay in the group while pregnant. Tell the whole story please.

• Shut Up

November 18, 2020 at 7:53 pm

Why don’t y’all tell the whole story? Trina has told y’all that she and Traci were actually pregnant at the same time. Yet, Trina was not given the ultimatum that Traci was given. Even Trina said what was done to Traci was absolutely wrong. Why do y’all leave that part out?

• Anonymous

November 18, 2020 at 11:32 pm

That’s not true. Trina and Traci were not pregnant at the same time. Trina had just had her son, Eric, when Traci got pregnant with Kevin Jr. and they needed to sign the contract. Trina had apologized to Traci for how it happened although they weren’t the ones who did her wrong. It was the record label that gave Traci the ultimatum not her sisters. They have apologized to her over and over again about the record deal.

• Shut Up

November 19, 2020 at 2:50 am

Actually, you’re wrong Anonymous. Out of Trina’s own mouth from episode 5 season 6:

“I was pregnant when we signed our record deal.”

And Trina also said, “And I was already five or six months in, so I was you know, ready to go. Traci just got pregnant…”

Trina was pregnant when she signed the contract, she confirmed this out of her own mouth. She was further along than Traci and was not given the ultimatum. Again, why do y’all not acknowledge this?

• Nola

November 19, 2020 at 8:47 am

My goodness, are you really speaking about toxicity and someone being miserable like Tamar herself doesn’t fit that description? The irony and hypocrisy is insane. The things you people say about Traci can easily be said about Tamar also and should be. Traci’s issue with Tamar isn’t just about the contract. If that was the case, she wouldn’t be good with Trina. Tamar has done horrible things to Traci as recently as a year ago. Acting like it’s just about the contract is being dishonest.

17. Kyla

November 18, 2020 at 5:00 pm

So Tamar wants that special respect and treatment elders receive but she doesn’t act like an elder who deserves respect. If she wants respect, she should give it.

• Nola

November 19, 2020 at 8:43 am

This. Elders are supposed to be people you look up to and be full of wisdom. They aren’t supposed to cause division and conflicts. So people naturally want to respect them. Tamar does not act like an elder.

18. Carla

November 18, 2020 at 5:38 pm

Tamar what’s to be Queen of show. The Family and she not helping anyone..Who helping what. Organization what girls learning from her how the boys react to it. Tamar little boy only one in the show..The older sister u said it’s
    All about you. Till your Mother said don’t forget them…. she would have
    Visit everyone at a restaurant and all they doing is showing y’all eating drinking and getting fat

19. Trina

November 18, 2020 at 5:55 pm

Poor Tamara sees disrespectful other people, but she doesn’t see it in herself. Bless her heart. That is a grown man with his own opinions that he can post to social media, much like she does.

• Natalie 2

November 18, 2020 at 6:43 pm

They all act like they are scared of Tamar. She’s all bark and no bite. She’s a hot mess!

20. Cookie Pierce

November 19, 2020 at 9:28 am

Tamar, You need Help, Healing and Hope and they all come from God. Seek God and ask for his guidance and He will direct your path. When we are the problem we can’t see it. We don’t always have to be first sometimes if we just stand still and not speak it will get you farther. TRY IT it works.

21. Patricia

November 19, 2020 at 3:15 pm

It is clear that Traci has being holding anger in toward her sister behind her getting pregnant 20 so.ething years ago. How she feel about herself and life situation she feels her sisters feel about her. Tamar has the baby syndrome. She is the youngest of them and wanted to follow in their footsteps it just so happen the oldest Toni was the most successful and she idolized her and followed her way because those are things she wanted.Their mother is a prime example of bitter and holding on to old anger as well just on how she act toward her ex husband and his new wife. They was taught being strong meant being bitter yet the yearn for love by the relationship they keep.

22. Lizzie

November 19, 2020 at 4:16 pm

Tuh, leave it to Tamar’s annoying fans to act like everyone else is the problem except Tamar. When Tamar was nasty to Trina, Trina clapped back, and they blamed everything on Trina. When Tamar came for Towanda, Towanda clapped back, and they blamed everything on Towanda. Now Tamar’s latest victim is Traci, Traci claps back, and now Tamar’s fans are acting like Traci is some huge problem. And I don’t doubt Tamar came for her nephew, he responds, and on his page right now Tamar’s fans are dragging him and acting like he’s the problem. The common denominator has been and always will be Tamar. People love to overlook how nasty she is to other people because they enjoy her caricature of neck rolling, lip smacking, sassy black girl on TV. Whatever. Anyway, Tamar said she was done playing a caricature for pay. If that’s the case, just maybe she should stop fighting with her family on social media, too. The more she doesn’t, the less she can blame everything on producers.

23. Me

November 19, 2020 at 5:12 pm

They still haven’t said what all the drama is even about. I’m so confused

24. Christine

November 19, 2020 at 6:27 pm

Really the only Braxton going through something is Tamar. I don’t know why people keep saying the whole family. The rest of them are fine and living there lives. I think Traci mad because how slick Tamar mouth has been since season 1. Tamar was very rude and everybody laughed at her antics and she gained fame from her slick nasty attitude. All her sisters called her out and even her parents. Just because you’re the youngest dont mean you get to be nasty. Yes goodness Tracy need to let go of them signing. She made a choice and now she is singing and besides they were young. Now they know how th ed business really work. All that being left behind need to stop. Enjoy your life. Also Tsmar made that very disrespectful comment about ” go back to jail homeboy” on last season. Tamar need to stop doing podcasts and shows and go sing and act. Enough with the quotes and then keep doing th he same thing. Yall quit agreeing with that sh-t she keep doing.