Entertainment

‘Love And Hip Hop Hollywood’ Star Jason Lee Puts Kenya Moore on Blast

Photo Credit: Bravo

Kenya Moore has had plenty of drama on “Real Housewives of Atlanta.”

Real Housewives of Atlanta” star Kenya Moore is no stranger to controversy. And she’s definitely not one who feels the need to back down from a feud. She’s had her share of feuds over the years, but her contentious relationship with NeNe Leakes only worsened last season.

Kenya was upset with NeNe for a comment made while she was pregnant with Brooklyn.

NeNe was caught off guard after Cynthia Bailey invited Kenya to her Seagram’s event. Cynthia didn’t tell NeNe she invited Kenya in advance, so NeNe felt slighted. Regardless, NeNe attempted to be cordial with Kenya. However, Kenya paid her dust. And she didn’t speak after NeNe attempted to greet her. In response to this, NeNe asked the other women if Kenya was having a buffalo.

When Kenya returned as a peach holder the next season, she had no interest in patching things up with NeNe. She said that NeNe crossed the line by coming for Brooklyn. However, NeNe said that it’s not Brookly she came for. Instead, it was Kenya’s weight.

Even though NeNe wanted to let bygones be bygones, Kenya didn’t want to move past it. She felt like NeNe was fake and she could never be trusted. Things got so bad between the two women that they nearly came to blows. And they continued to drag each other at the reunion. So after NeNe decided not to return for the current season, one can safely assume she won’t be missed by Kenya.

Jason Lee has something to say about Kenya Moore.

Interestingly enough, “Love And Hip Hop Hollywood” star and blogger Jason Lee made some interesting accusations during his recent interview with “Real Housewives of Atlanta” star Marlo Hampton.

While Marlo appeared on Jason’s show, “Gagging With Jason Lee,” he had some questions to ask Marlo about Kenya. Before getting into one of his questions, he said, “Now let me ask you, now with Kenya, you know, I felt sorry for her when I saw the whole relationship with Marc play out because I thought he was kind of dogging her. But then, you know, I had invited her on my show to come and talk to me. She confirmed but then she canceled when I wouldn’t post a story about NeNe.” He continued, “And I was just wondering, is that relationship working? I mean is he really a mean guy the way he looks on TV?”

Marlo was stunned by the accusation. However, she decided to just put her focus back onto the question about Marc Daly. She recently made up with Kenya after years of feuding.

Marlo said, “You know, to be honest with you Jason, what you see is what I see. So it’s so shocking to see Kenya be with someone who’s that strong. But being an Aquarius, we need someone strong because if you’re not strong, we’re going to push your a*s right over. So I mean I don’t know, I’m not in their relationship. We just reunited.”

1. Zodiac

December 12, 2020 at 7:17 am

Kenya plants stories all the time and her obsession with Nene is weird. Nene isn’t on the show anymore. Time for Kenya to move on.

• Veronica

December 12, 2020 at 7:34 am

Right like she got what she always wanted which is NeNe being off the show. So leave NeNe alone now d-mn!

December 12, 2020 at 7:52 am

Sigh…

3. Nessa

December 12, 2020 at 7:59 am

I always thought Kenya planted negative stories about NeNe so this confirms it for me. I don’t doubt she put that stripper story out too. Kenya plays dirty. She’ll meet her match one day though.

4. Fashionrb

December 12, 2020 at 8:38 am

When you do people wrong, it will comeback three times over. Marc is it. The way he treats her is the way she treated everybody else. KARMA IS A B-TCH!

5. Im Saying

December 12, 2020 at 8:52 am

Some of you hate Kenya because she’s smart and knows how to play the game much better than her predecessors.

• deb dyson

December 12, 2020 at 12:29 pm

If she knew how to play the game so well, she’d be in a much better position, she’d also have what she wants, a husband to go with the baby. She’s almost 50 to old to be playing games anyway.

6. Honey

December 12, 2020 at 11:12 am

Kenya needs to grow up.

7. Anony

December 12, 2020 at 3:49 pm

Jason lee is a sh-t starter and I dont blame Kenya for turning down the invite and I’m glad Marlo didn’t buy into that question. All he was gonna do is bash her the entire interview like Andy does on WWHL. He should interview Porsha luther King and ask her why she accused Kandi and Todd of wanting to drug and raper her and why she feels Candice deserved to get assaulted by Monique.

• 100

December 12, 2020 at 3:58 pm

Was it okay when Candiace assaulted Ashley last season? Kenya is a “sh-t starter” herself by the way. She’s no better than Jason in any way.

8. 100

December 12, 2020 at 3:59 pm

Kenya’s pathetic obsession with NeNe and Porsha continues.

9. Pearl

December 12, 2020 at 4:25 pm

This is why Kenya deserved to be dragged on the floor by Porsha a few years ago. She’s nasty and I’ll never forget how she bullied Kim Fields. Jason can blast her and shade her to h-ll and back for all I care.