Quantcast
RHOA Star NeNe Leakes Confirms She Has Decided to Leave the Show

Urban Belle Magazine

RHOA Star NeNe Leakes Confirms She Has Decided to Leave the Show

Photo Credit: Bravo

NeNe has been vocal about her difficult contract negotiations process for season 13.

Real Housewives of Atlanta” star NeNe Leakes has been in the headlines plenty amid her contraction negotiations. And it was clear that she wasn’t sure about her return for the upcoming season. On the recent season, she had a lot of drama with the other women. She clashed with everyone with the exception of Tanya Sam and Marlo Hampton. But she was able to get back in a good place with Porsha Williams.

Of course, the reconciliation wasn’t something Kenya Moore and Kandi Burruss were sold on. They were vocal about this during the After Show and the reunion.

So things got really heated for NeNe at the reunion. She got so frustrated by multiple women coming for her that she left early.

And it was said that the producers weren’t happy about her shutting down her laptop. However, NeNe didn’t this was fair. And she compared the situation to when Kim Zolciak quit in the middle of the season and secured her own show.

NeNe confirmed she is not returning for the upcoming season.

With all the drama with the other women and issues behind the scenes, NeNe expressed that she wasn’t sure she wanted to return. So there were some things she wanted to be added in her new contract if she would do another season.

Well, it looks as if NeNe didn’t get all the things she asked for. NeNe recently confirmed that she is walking away from RHOA. But she wanted to say a few things to her supporters.

1. Rebecca Davis

September 17, 2020 at 5:22 pm

I’m kind of glad she’s leaving because now I can finally quit this show myself. It’s gotten way too negative and I feel like the only two black housewives shows do the most to be the nastiest now. And with Kenya’s nasty comments about Porsha protesting for justice for Breonna Taylor, I definitely won’t be supporting anything she’s a part of. I wish NeNe the best. She should never return and focus on building her empire. Reality shows shouldn’t be the end game anyway. They should be a stepping stone. It’s time to move on.

September 17, 2020 at 5:27 pm

I’m proud of her for being willing to walk away. And I don’t really know if I have a reason to watch. RHOP is basically all I have left over at Bravo.

3. Tea

September 17, 2020 at 5:28 pm

Welp! I guess I’ll just be reading recaps and watching clips on here moving forward 🤷🏾‍♀️.

• Yeah I Said It!

September 17, 2020 at 5:34 pm

Pretty much. And I’m not even sure I’ll do that. LOL.

September 17, 2020 at 5:33 pm

And there will never be another. I’m done watching this mess.

5. Taylor

September 17, 2020 at 5:37 pm

No Phaedra, no NeNe but boring Kandi/Cynthia, evil Kenya and a YouTuber. Poor Porsha will have to carry that show on her own because we all know she will be the target. Anyway, no RHOA or Married to Medicine for me.

6. Hershey

September 17, 2020 at 5:41 pm

And she’s trending on Twitter too. Ha impact!

7. Ms. Jackson

September 17, 2020 at 5:44 pm

F-ck this show honestly.

8. Bee

September 17, 2020 at 5:47 pm

Bravo is becoming less interesting to me. But I think I’m growing out of reality shows in general.

• Renee

September 18, 2020 at 8:49 am

Girl Bye!!! Get rid of Kenya too. I’m sick of a bunch of grown black women acting like crabs in a barrel I’m tired of the juvenile mentality don’t play with her don’t be her friend she’s cool with you one minute then at the reunion she’s mad with the world. In the words od Beyonce ” Don’t you ever for a second get to thinking you’re irreplaceable”

9. Pearl

September 17, 2020 at 5:49 pm

RHOA was the reason I even started watching Bravo in the first place. And now that all the OGs are gone, it’s time for me to move on as well. Wishing NeNe the best.

10. Kimberly

September 17, 2020 at 5:58 pm

When the only way you can get a storyline on a show is if you are willing to make an absolute fool of yourself for all to witness, be willing to have all of your personal business exposed for all to see, or be happy walking around with a target on your back where every other castmate uses for their personal target practice, when these are your energies you have to deal with it is well past time to move on. Bravo is a joke! Move on and focus on doing something worth doing!

11. Natalie

September 18, 2020 at 11:20 am

Godspeed in your endeavors Nene. Keep your head to the sky. RHOA was slowly digging its grave anyway and RHOP is behind it.