Entertainment

‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’ Star LaToya Ali Calls out Drew Sidora’s Husband Ralph Pittman

Photo Credit: Bravo

LaToya Ali had some things to say on Twitter.

Well, it looks as if Drew Sidora and LaToya Ali may not have patched things up at the reunion. In fact, the “Real Housewives of Atlanta” stars continue to throw shade at each other on social media. And earlier today, LaToya not only called out Drew bit Drew’s husband Ralph Pittman wasn’t spared either.

In a series of tweets, LaToya wrote, “I was sick at the Reunion. Drew had Ralph’s barber BARGE into my room without knocking with a camera in my face and said “compliments of Drew Sidora” and handed me a Vitamin C packet. Security kicked him out. Drew denied it. LYIN A*S HEIFER!”

She continued, “I can’t stand a fake Christian they are the first to cast judgment.”

LaToya shaded Drew for having a child out of wedlock, “You the same one had a child out of wedlock. My heathen self was married and had 3 babies boo. And I get called out for reacting crazy. Wouldn’t you if someone barged into your personal space while getting dressed and on top of that recording me without my permission?”

She concluded with, “Ralph stay out of women’s drama and go back to your side piece’s house in Tampa. I’m sure her peach is juicier.”

1. Rosa

March 31, 2021 at 6:28 pm

Latoya gives Trinidadian women a bad look. She’s a small petty person. The reason she doesn’t like Drew or Falon is that she’s jealous

2. My 2 Cents

March 31, 2021 at 8:26 pm

Chile…these new girls are doing the most to secure their peaches next season.

• Barbara

April 2, 2021 at 11:10 pm

#BORING, watched first two episodes, ATL YOUR TIME IS UP????#SOLUVNLIFE??

3. Lib

April 1, 2021 at 12:53 am

LaToya is a bitter betty. She’s jealous of the married women on the show, but she know better than to mess with Kandi. I know Drew don’t want to be fired, but I wish she would kick Toya’s a-s!

4. Dee

April 1, 2021 at 4:23 pm

So Latoyas first child was definitely conceived out of wedlock too. She didn’t even get engaged until she was pregnant. I distinctly remember the vlog on YouTube when she got engaged in Times Square, while pregnant.

• Barbara

April 2, 2021 at 11:08 pm

Viewed the first two episodes this season, All I Can Say “#HOUSEWIVES OF ATLANTA, BYE???BORING” # SOLUVNLIFE??