Entertainment

Marlo Hampton Responds to Backlash Over Comments About Kandi Burruss & Kenya Moore

Photo Credit: Bravo/YouTube

Marlo Hampton is caught up in RHOA drama.

Real Housewives of Atlanta” star Marlo Hampton is having an eventful season as a first-time peach holder. She started off on good terms with everyone. However, she’s now back in a bad place with Kandi Burruss and Kenya Moore. Marlo took issue with the comments both made about her La’Archive event. She also doesn’t like that both have questioned how she makes her money. And things have only worsened as the jabs continue on social media and in recent interviews. Interestingly enough, fans saw Marlo make controversial comments on the recent episode. Sheree was still processing the fact that Tyrone Gilliams stood her up in Philidelphia. She was devastated. Kenya figured it would be a good idea for them to lift her spirits.

A surprise dinner was planned for Sheree. However, Kenya wasn’t able to make it at the last minute. She FaceTimed Marlo to let her know. And she said that she wasn’t feeling well.

Marlo wasn’t buying Kenya’s excuse. She pointed out that Kenya had on makeup, so she couldn’t have felt too bad. So when Kenya showed up at the get-together that Sanya Richards-Ross had, Marlo, and Sheree thought this was proof that Kenya lied about being sick. They confronted her about it and Kenya stood her ground.

Sheree and Marlo also called out Kandi for not reaching out once she heard about what happened with Tyrone. And by the end of the episode, Marlo called Kandi and Kenya **** in her private conversation with Sheree.

Of course, this didn’t sit well with Kandi or Kenya. Some fans even called Marlo out for this on social media.

To no surprise, Marlo responded to the backlash.

1. O-La

June 13, 2022 at 2:27 pm

Wrong road, wrong road, wrong road!

June 13, 2022 at 2:35 pm

I will not feel sorry for Marlo if Kenya and Kandi drag her at the reunion and no longer film with her. Coming at people unprovoked for a storyline is a desperate and despicable thing to do.

3. Over It

June 13, 2022 at 3:55 pm

Marlo brings down the little bit of class and esteem the RHOA has left.

4. Im Saying

June 13, 2022 at 3:57 pm

Marlo does the most because RHOA is probably the biggest check she has. Kandi can’t relate and neither can Kenya so they aren’t desperate and creating beefs out of nothing for screen time. Marlo thinks she’s helping the show but she’s actually hurting it. Fans don’t like forced beefs. That’s why Sanya is getting dragged.

5. IJS

June 13, 2022 at 4:53 pm

I truly don’t understand the Kandi hate at all. All this talk about her taking it easy and coasting is nonsense. She’s been disrespected more than any Atlanta housewife. What people want is for her to be like Marlo and cause problems with people for a check but she’s too wealthy to ever be that desperate. Marlo is the kind of woman you don’t befriend in real life. She’s mean spirited and loyal to no one. She’s also jealous of those who are doing better than her. Kandi is a real friend and a good person you want in your corner. People like Marlo do nothing but cause harm and problems for the people they are “friends” with. I question how she even has fans. But then again people stan Phaedra’s evil a-s. So morals ain’t necessarily high in this fan base.

6. Diamond

June 13, 2022 at 5:02 pm

Never thought I’d see the day where I’d prefer Drew, Kandi, Kenya, and Cynthia over NeNe, Marlo, Porsha, and Phaedra. Whew what happened to me?

7. Shannon

June 13, 2022 at 5:05 pm

Notice that on the black housewives shows, working for the check equates to being unnecessarily vicious and stabbing each other in the backs to advance. When will black women wake up?

8. Babygirl

June 13, 2022 at 5:11 pm

This Kandi and Marlo situation just reminds me how jealous some people can be. It really reminds me to keep my circle small and be careful who I call a friend. I can’t imagine doing multiple things to help someone just for them to turn on me for a check like Marlo did. I also side eye anyone who thinks what Marlo did is okay. You’re not trustworthy if you don’t see the issue here.

9. Ms. Jackson

June 13, 2022 at 5:27 pm

Marlo needs to shut her fake a-s up. I haven’t liked her since she turned on NeNe to get in good with Kenya years ago. She doesn’t know sh-t about loyalty. And she’ll turn on someone with the quickness if she thinks it will help her on RHOA.

10. Mrs. Aretha Jackson

June 13, 2022 at 9:58 pm

I am just so sick of Marlo and her evil wicked low- down dirty ways. I never cared for her personal, day one she was trouble. If you ask me personally she not use to anything always naming name brand clothes. What other experience she has besides being messy low- down and a backstabber. She has nothing on Kandi, she need the check Kandi don’t.

11. Nita Johnson

June 13, 2022 at 10:01 pm

I cant stand Marlo,she is dirty, will do and say anything for a check.She’s the biggest H** on the show. Thats how she makes her money, with old white men.
    I pray she does not return next season. I do not like her on the show at all,she brings nothing to the show, but lies. Please dont bring Marlo back next season.

12. Mrs. Aretha Jackson

June 13, 2022 at 10:08 pm

Marlo has been low-down evil wicked and jealous of all the women from day one. Marlo is mad and upset because Kandi don’t stoop to her level. Kandi is a professional woman that don’t have to brag about what she has. Marlo is not a friend to herself so what do the women really expect from someone like her. All the money in the world 🌎 couldn’t get me to be like Marlo the things people do for money, Marlo can’t catch up with Kandi making money even if she really tried. Marlo is fake in everything. Sleeping with old rich men to get money please she is no where near getting money like Kandi. Grow up Marlo seriously.

13. justmyopinioninVA

June 14, 2022 at 3:18 am

Marlo is doing NeNe’s dirty work.